Error in Univited 10x05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Univited 10x05

After Teal'c grenades the 'monster', you can see the gate in the background over Vala and Teal'c's shoulders. Clearly some chevrons have been locked, yet not icons on the DHD have been pressed.

Another one for the continuity/error book...

Actually, Vala started dialing the gate before she heard the monster. I guess the SFX guys just forgot to light the buttons up.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Actually, Vala started dialing the gate before she heard the monster. I guess the SFX guys just forgot to light the buttons up.
      Oh, well. Little things sometimes get missed. It's just the way it is.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Oh, well. Little things sometimes get missed. It's just the way it is.
        Yeah similar things have happend many times, I never let the little things bother me. Except the caterpiller I hated that.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Yeah similar things have happend many times, I never let the little things bother me. Except the caterpiller I hated that.
          Caterpiller?
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Thats what they called the "beard" teal'c had in early season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Thats what they called the "beard" teal'c had in early season 4.
              What was with the goatee he had?..it was weird.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                I think they said he just wanted to try something different, but it just didnt work.

Comment

that's nothing compared to jack's minnesota cabin moving itself to silver springs colorado and the stupidity of folks walking in woods populated by elk hunters without wearing hunting orange
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                    chris, tired of being bald, wanted some hair. they wouldn't let him grow any on the top of his head, sohe went for that little blonde caterpillar.

but in bleaching the hair it was damaged and started to not look good, so he shaved it

It's kinda like sam's hair growing 4 inches during a 2 week stint on a planet and hathor giving daniel a hair cut from the end of s2 to the beginning of s3 (ms did hamlet during the haitus, thus had the hamlet cut, and there wasnt' time to grow it back out to daniel length...and the actor was reportedly getting tired of long hair anyway)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      chris, tired of being bald, wanted some hair. they wouldn't let him grow any on the top of his head, sohe went for that little blonde caterpillar.

but in bleaching the hair it was damaged and started to not look good, so he shaved it

It's kinda like sam's hair growing 4 inches during a 2 week stint on a planet and hathor giving daniel a hair cut from the end of s2 to the beginning of s3 (ms did hamlet during the haitus, thus had the hamlet cut, and there wasnt' time to grow it back out to daniel length...and the actor was reportedly getting tired of long hair anyway)
                      Teal'c could have goten the hair the AU Teal'c had in "There But For the Grace of God". He looked like Goro from Mortal Kombat in the Alternate Universe.

Comment

Atleast Tea'lc has hair now and it looks GOOD!

the continuity stuff is fun to watch for. Seeing them re-use costume parts (and even some bit players) from episode to episode. That was fun in TOS too. Gives us something to watch for the 34th time we view an episode.

Comment

oh the reuse...like the Canon's Ring from Demons turning into a pocket sized healing device in PU

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            oh the reuse...like the Canon's Ring from Demons turning into a pocket sized healing device in PU
                            I thought that looked more like Osiris's ring from Chimeria.

Comment

maybe they used it there too.

but i thought that osiris' ring weapon thing was like the one that the brainwashed folks did in D&C

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X