1,001 FUN Siler Whumps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1,001 FUN Siler Whumps.

I think that the title says it all - poor Siler. Wonder if he could ever get health insurance?
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

1. A banana carelessly dropped in the hallway right as Siler's about to walk past

2. Beam him down to a planet as a part of a security detail\

3. Paper cut while filing one of Carter's reports.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

*Gate opens, iris doesn't close*

Radio crakles: "A swing and a line drive, deep right center, awaaaaaaayyy back and...gone to the stargate!"

*ball comes through and knocks out Siler*

Comment

1. Give Siler a citrus allergy. Then feed him the lemon chicken.

That would be cruel. But still funny.

2. Slam a door in his face.

3. Flood a level, trap Siler in a room, and drown him.

Wow, I am being really cruel today. Somebody get the cruelness out of me!
        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Carter: Siler - suit up. You're with me. We're going to check to see if Atlantis is still being hit by micrometeors.

Comment

Siler is working on the chevrons and the gate activates. Need I say more...

Comment

"Accidentally" lose the activation codes for the MALPs, make Siler go through the 'Gate to make sure everything's okay.

Comment

"Hey Siler - could run over to Los Angeles and pickup some cigars?"

Comment

siler helps out felger with one of his projects.......there's a minefield full of dangers right there.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The title for this isn't right. There is no way to kill Siler, we'll all have to settle for maim or otherwise harm.

Comment

Siler :

Of course I'll hold your staff weapon Teal'c
                      what's this button d- aaaaagh

Teal'c :

Med Team
                      sigpic

Jack: 'Mature symbiote, Immature host'
                      Teal'c: 'Indeed'
                      Artifysial: 'Thanks a million'

Comment

Just kill him with a P-90
                        Last edited by DOUG-O; 23 September 2008, 11:36 AM.
                        When i die bury me face down so the
                        hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

for shame, you guys are mean! Siler's a cutie. He does get beat up a lot, but I love him none the less.

Comment

Keep hitting him over the head with his wrench until his skull caves in.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

goodness! Does no one ever listen to a word I say? For shame, for shame, for shame.

Comment

Working...
                              X