X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Get in the Gate" SciFi press release on winner

SciFi has their press release out

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-s...9/17/11.00.sfc

Nathan Flamino of Wausau, Wis., was the winner of the SCI FI Channel's third annual Stargate "Get in the Gate" sweepstakes promotion, which concluded Aug. 6, the network announced. This year's promotion was the biggest sweepstakes in the history of the channel, with nearly 700,000 entries, for a whopping 1,150 percent increase over last year's entries.

Flamino will travel to Vancouver, B.C., for walk-on roles on both SCI FI hit series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. This year's "Get in the Gate" promotion was run in partnership with SCIFI.COM and Yahoo!, which hosted Stargate production stills, behind-the-scenes photos and video and also sponsored fan events in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

Thanks for the info, but GW already reported on this.

Thanks anyway.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      Thanks for the info, but GW already reported on this.

Thanks anyway.
      Yes, but surprisingly, no one posted it here. NOt everybody checks the front page of GW every day, y'know

Comment

YOU DON'T CHECK EVERYDAY?!?!?

What are you thinking!? lol.

Just was letting you know.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

WTF? I thought everyone had the front page of GateWorld as their home page...
          O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
          Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
            WTF? I thought everyone had the front page of GateWorld as their home page...
            I have google. But through Opera I have GW as a quickkey.

Comment

Working...
            X