This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monty Python and the search for the San Graal

Anyone else notice parallels with the search for the San Graal on SG-1 and the movie I alluded to in the title?

I'm just wondering who/what represents the Black Knight... Priors?

And where are all the insulting French guys? Ori soldiers perhaps?

He he. Let the chaos begin...
    Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

the black night was in the episode camelot he fought mitchell remember but there was no tlak of flesh wound's quite a pity and no killer white rabbit
    sigpic

Comment

Season 10 original script

The Odysee approaches a Goa'uld mother ship, there are intense special effects as the craft slows.

Internal. On the bridge, Colonel Jack O'Neill stands up as the system lord Ba'al appears on the viewscreen, he smiles at the colonel smugly.

Jack: Hey Ba'al. Listen, we're going looking for the Sangraal and we understand that you have a whole bunch of Jaffa at your disposal. Listen, I think we should join forces. That way we could find the Sangraal much quicker-
      Ba'al: We've alwedy got wun.
      Jack: What?
      Teal'c: He says he's already got one.
      Ba'al: Oh, yes, it's very nice-a. (to Jaffa) I told him we already got one. (they snicker in a very crude manner)
      Jack: Well errr.....can we come up and have a look?
      Ba'al: Of course not! You are human types.
      Jack: (sternly) If you do not show us the Sangraal, we shall take your ship by force!
      Ba'al: You don't frighten us, human pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, you and all your silly staygat teeeeamz! (makes taunting gestures at them)
      Teal'c: What a strange person...
      Jack: Now look here, Ba'al-
      Ba'al: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Have to say I much preferred the Pythons' version.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

^ Me too
          sigpic

Comment

The Knights who say 'Nee' are missing, it just isn't the same without them.

Also 'Bring me a shrubbery!' should have been asked......

Spoiler:
            By Merlin before he would pass on the knowledge of how to build the San Graal to Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
              the black night was in the episode camelot he fought mitchell remember but there was no tlak of flesh wound's quite a pity and no killer white rabbit
              I completely forgot about that. He didn't even lose any limbs!
              Mammals suck!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                The Knights who say 'Nee' are missing, it just isn't the same without them.

Also 'Bring me a shrubbery!' should have been asked......

Spoiler:
                By Merlin before he would pass on the knowledge of how to build the San Graal to Daniel.
                hehehehe that would have been great
                "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

Originally posted by ascendedancient42 View Post
                  Anyone else notice parallels with the search for the San Graal on SG-1 and the movie I alluded to in the title?

I'm just wondering who/what represents the Black Knight... Priors?

And where are all the insulting French guys? Ori soldiers perhaps?

He he. Let the chaos begin...
                  I've considered making a video on the very subject, but I'm at a loss for material.
                  Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                  The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                  A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                  That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                  Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                  Caboose: They could be worse?
                  Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                    I've considered making a video on the very subject, but I'm at a loss for material.
                    Ooooh! I'm all for helping with a script for that. Let me re-watch S9 first and i'll be ready to go. Give me the weekend
                    "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                      I await the link's posting with anticipation...

I'm also thinking that they had included a Monty Python-esqe sequence in '200'. Don't we all wish, huh?
                      Mammals suck!

Comment

Nee Nee Nee
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                          Nee Nee Nee
                          AHHHHH!!!!!! It hurts!!!!!!
                          Mammals suck!

Comment

HEAD KNIGHT: We are now the Knights Who Say Ecky-ecky-ecky- ecky-pikang-zoom-boing-mumble-mumble.

RANDOM: Kree!

HEAD KNIGHT: No, Nee!...I mean...what we now say.

MERLIN: [Rolls eyes and mumbles] Derentis populi!

Comment

Working...
                            X