X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on Adria

Here is my question
    Spoiler:
    Now that Adria has ascended and according to Ba'al all of the other Ori are either dead or neutralized doesn't that make Adria the most powerful ascended being in existence? If she is then wouldn't the Ancients as a whole have taken action against her or would they have allowed her to retreat back to the Ori home galaxy?

What are your thougts?

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Spoiler:
    I doubt she has all the power the Ori had built up, just that she can keep all the energy gained by the worship of Origin for herself.

What we don't know is whether or not she has to be in the galaxy as the worshippers to gain the power.

Also Adria will not be able to act as an ascended in the Milky Way the Ancients would surely stop her
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Spoiler:
      I doubt she has all the power the Ori had built up, just that she can keep all the energy gained by the worship of Origin for herself.

What we don't know is whether or not she has to be in the galaxy as the worshippers to gain the power.

Also Adria will not be able to act as an ascended in the Milky Way the Ancients would surely stop her
      Spoiler:
      i agree i think the only way the ascended would do any thing would be to save them selfs
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
        Spoiler:

I agree with your point of view there however
        Spoiler:
        wouldn't that still make her the most powerful ascended being in known existence? As such wouldn't she also be a major threat to all life in the universe even to the Ancients themselves? That is what my question is.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Guys, you don't need spoiler tags; there's a spoiler warning in the title of the thread.

Comment

Adria is definitely a monumental threat now to the Ancients and the entire universe. Way more than she ever was before. Maybe they'll have to take action against her in The Ark of Truth.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Adria is definitely a monumental threat now to the Ancients and the entire universe. Way more than she ever was before. Maybe they'll have to take action against her in The Ark of Truth.
              It'd be nice though I'm not sure if she'll even be in the movie.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It they truly want to draw a close to the Ori storyline then they would almost certainly have to include Adria in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
                  It they truly want to draw a close to the Ori storyline then they would almost certainly have to include Adria in the movie.
                  Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    It'd be nice though I'm not sure if she'll even be in the movie.
                    Spoiler:
                    she will be in the movie.but they have some problems.She is shooting another TV show (heartland) at the same time.
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      she will be in the movie.but they have some problems.She is shooting another TV show (heartland) at the same time.
                      So they may have to delay release?
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I would hope not. Hopefully it can be worked around somehow.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't know.I read one interview with her and she mentioned that
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd hate to have to wait longer for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                              I'd hate to have to wait longer for this one.
                              for what?

btw. the interview is here. But be very careful..MAJOR SPOILERS!!!
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X