PDA

View Full Version : Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Madeleine
April 29th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Stargate is really Teal'c's story.

In CotG all the characters are (re)introduced, but who gets the most drynamic intro? Teal'c. Of everyone whose lives are changed as a result of the events in that ep, Teal'c is the one who has to completely re-assess his life, turn it around and make a whole new place for himself in the universe.

The arc that encompasses all seven series of Stargate is the struggle against the goa'uld. Who more than Teal'c is personally invested in that fight?

Teal'c might stay in the background rather more than he should, after all, proper heroes are frequently the modest type. But Jack is only the leader of SG-1 by default because Teal'c (and Daniel) hasn't usually decided to argue with him, disregard what he says, or generally take over. Jack is, of course, Teal'c's Apprentice (That got said on the show, so IT'S CANON :p )

And Changeling is definitely the best ever episode of Stargate. And Threshold was great too. Those few, precious eps which showcase Teal'c's journey just *have* to be leading to some big ending for him, where he gets to free the Jaffa / defeat the system lords / something v important in that vein.

Yup, it's all about Teal'c. I'm in the Happy Place. ;)

Shipperahoy
April 29th, 2004, 02:40 PM
I have a really hard time picking just one favorite character. I love them all. Or maybe I'm just indecisive. I don't know...I can't decide. :D

But I have to love a man who's bicep looks bigger than my thigh.

Dani347
May 1st, 2004, 05:42 AM

You'd better send the memo to tptb. I think they think Teal'c is a construction worker, what with all the time they have him propping up walls.

Jack is, of course, Teal'c's Apprentice (That got said on the show, so IT'S CANON :p )

Ha! So it is.

And Changeling is definitely the best ever episode of Stargate

I've heard lots of good about Changeling. I'll definitely have to see it.

ShadowMaat
May 1st, 2004, 07:22 AM
Teal'c on the show? Yeah, he's great. Teal'c here on the forums, though, that's another story. :p

Stargate SHOULD be Teal'c's story. After all, he's the one who defied his god and chose to run off with a bunch of strangers. The series as a whole could have been great for developing him as a multi-faceted character who experiences growth and change (for the better and worse) and who becomes more than he ever could have been had he stayed with Apophis.

However, what the story SHOULD have been and what we've actually been given are two different things. TPTB rarely use the character to full advantage. 98% of the time he's reduced to being the Stoic Warrior without there being much else beyond that. He has his moments of angst and his moments of humor, but from my perspective that's all they've been: moments. I'm beginning to think TPTB really aren't so great at character development. Teal'c is a cardboard Stoic Warrior, Jonas was basically a paper cut-out until near the end of S6, the did a massive hack job on the character of Daniel in S7, Carter has gone from being three-dimensional (or at least two-dimensional) into being a cheap, shallow, over-emotional mess, and Jack... don't even get me started. ;)

I think it'd be interesting if a creative, Teal'c-minded fan (or three) went back to rewrite Stargate's timeline with Teal'c as more of a central focus. You might still wind up in the same place, but the journey would likely be very different. Maybe even- dare I say it?- BETTER. :p

Josephine
May 1st, 2004, 08:26 AM
Very fabulous, very thunkable. Guh.

I'd post more, but I've melted into a puddle of fan grrl adoration.

boomoo
May 1st, 2004, 05:20 PM
yes. yes he is. i love teal'c :rolleyes: hhhmmm. isn't he just unbearably cool?
sorry, but i could probably go on all night about how great i think he is. especially now that he has a sense of humour.
"i would prefer not to consume bovine lactose at any temperature."
" the wind was most pleasent"

spg_1983
May 1st, 2004, 07:53 PM
I think teal'c is seriously underused. he needs to be given more lines!!!!!!!!!

Gategrrl
May 1st, 2004, 08:54 PM
Teal'c on the show? Yeah, he's great. Teal'c here on the forums, though, that's another story. :p

Teal'c is a cardboard Stoic Warrior, Jonas was basically a paper cut-out until near the end of S6, the did a massive hack job on the character of Daniel in S7, Carter has gone from being three-dimensional (or at least two-dimensional) into being a cheap, shallow, over-emotional mess, and Jack... don't even get me started. ;)

I think it'd be interesting if a creative, Teal'c-minded fan (or three) went back to rewrite Stargate's timeline with Teal'c as more of a central focus. You might still wind up in the same place, but the journey would likely be very different. Maybe even- dare I say it?- BETTER. :p

Shadowmaat, I have to agree with everything you wrote here...but I had to read twice what you said about Jonas! I thought you said "Jonas was basically a paper-cut"!!! And I know you think Jonas was severely underwritten, uncreatively backgrounded, etc etc.! LOL -- whoa.

Yeah, Teal'c should have had more involvement in the storyline. He's an alien, for heaven's sake, and from an alien culture ruled by nonhuman creatures who use them as fodder for their petty wars against each other.

I also think his age and experience haven't been used either -- if they did, would his knowledge have overshadowed Jack's, so they had to silence him? Or if not, if Teal'c only had a certain amount of knowledge, it would've been nice to see him react/act after learning new kinds of tactics that he could bring into his War Against the Gods; otherwise known as the Jaffa Rebellion.

I also dislike how Teal'c was pushed aside in Death Knell so that a guest star (with an incredibly deep voice, wow) could be the Leader of the Jaffa. Granted, Teal'c is friends with Sam, but I think even more important to him is the fight for freedom for his people. Unless -- and they didn't say this -- he went for pragmatic purposes: Sam has the power cell for a powerful weapon that can erase those Super Soldiers. Without it, the Rebellion is toast. But they never said that!

There should be a POV AU story line with Teal'c's POV central. That would be a real kick. But I think a lot of fanfic writers have a hard time getting into his voice and writing him well. :(

Teal'c is awesome! More Teal'c! More Lines for Teal'c! (that aren't based in a lame-o lovey-dovey woman at risk plot.... :S Yeach)

ShadowMaat
May 1st, 2004, 09:11 PM
But I think a lot of fanfic writers have a hard time getting into his voice and writing him well.

Jonas is a paper-cut to TPTB. Small and insignificant but still really annoying. ;)

I think that fic writers have a hard time getting into Teal'c's head because we've been given so little to go on. There's just enough there so that they can't go wild (like I did with Luke *eg*), but there isn't enough to make him really cohesive for writing purposes. Or he's so cardboard that folks just can't be bothered to think up stuff for him. *sigh*

David85
May 1st, 2004, 10:10 PM
"Teal'c - Is He Fabulous, Or What?"

Yes and I heard he will speak more than one word in season 8!

xathras
May 1st, 2004, 10:13 PM
indeed ;)

ShadowMaat
May 2nd, 2004, 07:07 AM
Yes and I heard he will speak more than one word in season 8!

*gasp!* I hope they spread it out over the season. If he says too much all at once, the shock might be too great for us...

jenniferhailey
May 3rd, 2004, 10:34 AM
Dude! Teal'C totally rocks!

All I can say is lucky Janet (in Hathor) when he is protecting her! :D

Teal'C with hair though? I'm not sure...

Bacardi
May 3rd, 2004, 10:44 AM
all hail T

except the wierd chin caterpillar think he had goin.. that was just plain odd, Teal'C is one of my fav ever characters. been developed so much but still lovable.. lol

jenniferhailey
May 3rd, 2004, 10:54 AM
I liked Teal'C's chin thing..... :o

Bacardi
May 3rd, 2004, 11:50 AM
I liked Teal'C's chin thing..... :o

lol, i liked the AR dreadlocks/ponytail he had goin on.. but teal'c with hair is usually not a good thing.. i refer you to "The GameKeeper"....*rofl* :)

stargate barbie
May 24th, 2004, 05:10 PM
ya know i recently saw the acceptance of the spacey awards bit that they did, and i gotta say, teal'c with the hair might just look pretty fabulous.

although i do agree, gamekeeper hair - bad.
1969 hair - hilarious

petzke_42
May 25th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Anywhere to dl that acceptance speech?

Skydiver
May 25th, 2004, 05:48 AM
i like the idea of the show being teal'c's story. If things play out like they could, we could see a man go from slavery to becoming teh leader of his people.....king if you will

it would be fantastic.......also a cold day in netu before anyone happens to give him any focus, but it woudl be nice

KorbenDirewolf
May 25th, 2004, 11:17 PM
He may be fabulous, but I wouldn't let him catch you say that. He may well be within his rights to dismember you. ;)

If I had my way, a lot more would be known about his history than just the bits and pieces from "Family" "Bloodlines" "Threshold" and maybe a couple other episodes. With his information about the Goa'uld, and especially Apophis could have played out a lot better. Although it was weird how Apophis suddenly had new technology not long after Teal'c defected. :s

nugglebugget
May 26th, 2004, 05:07 AM
I think the all time best scene in the show was in "CotG" when Teal'c made his decision.My heart pounds every time I watch it.
Yes,he's greatly under used but it's a rare actor/character that can have so little to say in a scene yet have so much impact.I swear,he can get more mileage out of a single "dirty look" than somebody else's paragraph long speech of retribution.

If I had to sum him up in one word it would have to be ...."Jaffa-licious!"

keshou
May 26th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Anywhere to dl that acceptance speech?
Try here:
http://www.sg-online.net/vb/showthread.php?t=956

i like the idea of the show being teal'c's story. If things play out like they could, we could see a man go from slavery to becoming teh leader of his people.....king if you will
it would be fantastic.......also a cold day in netu before anyone happens to give him any focus, but it woudl be nice

I would love for Teal'c to return as a hero to his people! I was hoping that the "return of the king" thing would be Teal'c's story arc for season 8. Sadly, the "cold day in netu" is probably more likely.

Teal'c is a fascinating character. He probably started out as my least favorite on the team. I mean I liked him, I just never looked forward to the episodes focusing on his story, the way of the Jaff'a warrior stuff. Now I'm delighted when I read there's going to be a Teal'c story, in part because he's had the least development; he's still more of a mystery to me than the other characters. I hope to see more of him in season 8......and that he has lines.

Aphrodite
May 26th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Teal's Fantabulous! TPTB should really give him more lines per episode though...the Changeling episode was not enough.

And you know, I reckon he would give The Rock a run for his money when he does that "Eyebrow"!;)

ShadowMaat
May 26th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Teal'c is a fascinating character. He probably started out as my least favorite on the team. I mean I liked him, I just never looked forward to the episodes focusing on his story, the way of the Jaff'a warrior stuff. Now I'm delighted when I read there's going to be a Teal'c story, in part because he's had the least development; he's still more of a mystery to me than the other characters. I hope to see more of him in season 8......and that he has lines.
I don't know about that hope, Kes. Nevermind the "cold day in Netu" stuff, but TPTB's track record isn't so hot with character development. Teal'c is probably my favorite current member of SG-1 right now simply because TPTB haven't bothered to develop him so there's nothing for them to destroy. They've ruined Sam, they've killed Jack (developmentally), they've destroyed Daniel... Teal'c is the only one left. If the writers DO go crazy and decide to develop some stories for him, I fear what will become of the big guy...

joshing123
May 26th, 2004, 09:37 AM
But Jack is only the leader of SG-1 by default because Teal'c (and Daniel) hasn't usually decided to argue with him, disregard what he says, or generally take over.

I like Teal'c very much, but I can't go with this statement. Jack is by no means a "default" leader; he has earned his position and his right to be in command. Besides the fact that Teal'c is an alien and they're not going to put him in charge anyway, he has always seemed to me to be a reluctant leader of the Jaffa rebellion - he does it because he feels he has to or no one else will. He still defers to Bra'tac when he's around. In SG-1 he seems quite content to let Jack be in command and as far as I can tell rarely disagrees with Jack's decisions. Also, the type of leadership experience he gained as First Prime your God commands you to kill or die in his name so go) is different than the type needed for a SG team.

(As to including Daniel in that statement – I could never see him as the leader of SG-1. A scientific group, maybe, but he is in no way qualified to lead a military/exploratory team. And he always disagrees w/Jack.)

I loved season 6 Teal’c and the episodes SG wrote. I hope to see that Teal’c more prominently again in season 8.

Gategrrl
May 28th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I think Teal'c is faboo.

The bees knees, etc. :D

flynn1959
May 30th, 2004, 01:06 PM
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wHY DO YOU ASK?

Madeleine
August 28th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Bringing this one up for the Old Fat Furry Cat-puss.

Bagpuss
August 28th, 2004, 09:19 AM
*Blushes*
I thank you, O Fabulous Mod Lady ! :D
*Sending VR Tandoori crisps.....they're all the rage now ! ;) *

:D "Baggie's Blameless POV" :D now follows........

I must admit,Teal'c is underused by the PTB.Although I hope they get the mix right in Season 8,Christopher Judge writes him best,overall,IMO,in the latter seasons.
I find it difficult to criticise Teal'c in a negative way ,so I'm not the most impartial judge of his character or behaviour . :o

If he hadn't finally decided he couldn't stomach living his life as Apophis's First Prime,and trusted Jack and the others,then COTG would have been a one-off drama piece ! ;)

"Heroes",if they're well written,have some interesting flaws,quirks,a higher purpose than their own ego,courage,bravery,humour,and most of all,they have to be memorable .

That description,of course,applies to the other "main" characters too.
I love them all, including Jonas,for different reasons.These differences lie in their written and portrayed personalities,their interaction with the other team members,their actual contribution to the grand story arc,and most importantly for me, how my emotions come into play ! :D

Back to Teal'c. :) He satisfies my requirements as a "Hero"........good enough for me.If anyone doesn't like Teal'c or wants to argue his morality or anything they like/dislike fine.No problem from me.

What's the worst thing I can threaten "Baggie-Baiters" with anyway,lol ? ;)

Not for me to tell people how to think and feel anyway,IMO. :D

TameFarrar
August 28th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Well since I had NO CLUE this thread was even here....I MUST say I am glad it is :)

Teal'c is first and foremost wonderful!!! :) and I totally agree Christopher writes him best. Although I was just blown away by CJ in Avatar...nope not gonna spoil anyone...lets just say Chris needs to get more lines and thats all I am gonna say about THAT :)

FHB you will never get ANY argument from me about what a *Hero* Teal'c is he has given up more than any other character in my book and yet he can now still smile :)

Plus being a HUGE fan of hugs, I can just imagine what a wonderful hugger Teal'c is and in my book *Heros* must be great huggers :)

Bagpuss
August 28th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Rats ! I should have put "Great huggers" on my list of hero rules ! :D
Also should have listed compassion......oh well .

*Tries to keep on topic and keep my mind off Daniel ,Jack, and Jonas!*
(Sam's hugs can go to anyone she likes.......I don't *Cough* think that way about her !! :D )

KorbenDirewolf
August 28th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Still, one must wonder why a digital watch would cause the enemy's highest Jaffa to switch sides in "Children of the Gods". Good thing it only took five seasons to get that one explained.

Bagpuss
August 28th, 2004, 11:53 AM
I know what you mean. ;)
One must wonder about loads of other things though ,that the writers still haven't seen fit to address.
To save myself headaches,I put these finer shadings of detail down to "PTB Amnesia". :)

KorbenDirewolf
August 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Could be that the Powers are just a bit too subtle at times. Especially when dealing with Teal'c.

Ancient 1
August 28th, 2004, 02:26 PM
indeed ;)
Awww! I didn't get here in time. When I first saw the name of this thread, that answer popped right into my head. However, I'd have said it more like this:

"Indeed I am Madeline." ;)

SexyLadyBoy
August 28th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Yes, Teal'c is fabulous!

I absolutely could not adore the man more!

I just love him, he is such a wonderful character! :)

Madeleine
August 28th, 2004, 11:22 PM
CJ is indeed a wonderfull hugger :D :D :D so Teal'c probably is too.

Bagpuss
August 29th, 2004, 05:42 AM
*Sigh* CJ/Teal'c'd be my first choice for hugs too,ladies,.............but I'd consider the other Main guys as well.If they'd have me,that is ! ;)

Y'know,this is the reason why I've never "Thunked" for Daniel ,Jonas,and Jack...I'm spoiled for choice . :D

keshou
August 29th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I'm not sure season 1 Teal'c would be a wonderful hugger, but season 8??? Oh, yeah. :D Wouldn't mind hugs from all the guys, actually.

I was thinking about the first episode I saw with Teal'c. I started watching in season 3 and the first episode I saw was "Point of View".

I didn't really understand what Teal'c was all about at that point but there's that one scene where they go to the alternate reality and Teal'c comes face to face with himself, still in service to Apophis.

Teal'c: "Renounce Apophis as a false God and join us in our deliverance of this world and I will spare you."

AU_Teal'c: "Shol'va!"

*Teal'c shoots AU_Teal'c with his staff weapon*

Jack: "The idea was to zat him."

Teal'c: "As I said O'Neill. Ours is the only reality of consequence."

That was when I thought......Wow this is a really cool guy. He still is.

:D

Ancient 1
August 29th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Still, one must wonder why a digital watch would cause the enemy's highest Jaffa to switch sides in "Children of the Gods". Good thing it only took five seasons to get that one explained.

IMO, This was the first time Teal'c ever saw a technology that wasn't Goa'uld-based, yet it was advanced compared to all the other human populations he had dealt with. He already had his doubts that the Goa'uld were gods. This was his best opportunity to prove it, so he told himself;" Go fot it." or words to that effect.

;) Anyway U ladies can get back to your hugs/dreaming now. Carry on. :D

Bagpuss
August 29th, 2004, 02:25 PM
No worries,Ancient 1 . ;)
This is a nice restful Thread,and it's for everyone to relax a bit when they post about Teal'c's qualities.
Discussion's good fun too.
May this stay a friendly zone for us all. :)

Ancient 1
August 30th, 2004, 01:03 AM
No worries,Ancient 1 . ;)
This is a nice restful Thread,and it's for everyone to relax a bit when they post about Teal'c's qualities.
Discussion's good fun too.
May this stay a friendly zone for us all. :)
*pulling up a chair*

I just watched "Changeling." It was written by CJ. He did a really good job, even if it did catch me off guard a bit as this is the first I've seen this ep. I have to admit though, it was a little disconcerting to hear Teal'c speaking so casually, (human), in his dreams.

I also enjoyed the ep he wrote in S7 where he met...(OMG, can't remember name of ep!) Any he met those amazon type Jaffa with Jolen Blalock.

Can we deduce CJ's taste in women from these?

KorbenDirewolf
August 30th, 2004, 05:21 PM
IMO, This was the first time Teal'c ever saw a technology that wasn't Goa'uld-based, yet it was advanced compared to all the other human populations he had dealt with. He already had his doubts that the Goa'uld were gods. This was his best opportunity to prove it, so he told himself;" Go fot it." or words to that effect.

Perhaps I.. overstated the effect of the digital watch. After all, I'm sure there was something else in that episode that had an effect on Teal'c, even if I didn't catch it.

Zeratul
August 31st, 2004, 11:19 PM
(plz keep in mind i was too lazy to read 3 pages of topic)

Teal'c seems to be the only one who actually can hit anything with a staff weapon :P

Roatbaum
September 1st, 2004, 02:12 AM
He is fabulous. He is so calm and logical. And I love the way he looks at O'Neill when he
says or does an O'Neill thing. He is so steadfast and logical. I can't imagine anyone except Chris being him. And I think he is more attractive each year too.:)

sueKay
September 17th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Hey guys

I've been on this forum for quite a while, and I've noticed a distinct lack of Teal'c threads.

I for one love the guy, especially his sense of humour and his outlook on humanity.

I also think that Christopher Judge is an awesome actor and writer, and I hope if there is a season nine, we can look forard to more of his fantastic work!

This thread is to talk about Teal'c and the man behind the tattoo.

Enjoy!

mishy_mo
September 17th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Hey guys

I've been on this forum for quite a while, and I've noticed a distinct lack of Teal'c threads.

I for one love the guy, especially his sense of humour and his outlook on humanity.

I also think that Christopher Judge is an awesome actor and writer, and I hope if there is a season nine, we can look forard to more of his fantastic work!

This thread is to talk about Teal'c and the man behind the tattoo.

Enjoy!

cool thread thanks Sus

not to metion the handy butt work out he told us all about on the low down

i think we some times forget that there are three god damn sexy men on the show ;)

and no i don't mean hammond

... although :D

nah just kidding Don's great but SG-1 is full of stunners!!!!!!

hey sus can we tell thes nice folks where to get a pic of T with and affro and a chesy grin??????????

:D <- CJ (minus hair)

(BTW delete some god damned pm's so i can send you one!)

sueKay
September 17th, 2004, 11:27 AM
cool thread thanks Sus

not to metion the handy butt work out he told us all about on the low down

i think we some times forget that there are three god damn sexy men on the show ;)

and no i don't mean hammond

... although :D

nah just kidding Don's great but SG-1 is full of stunners!!!!!!

hey sus can we tell thes nice folks where to get a pic of T with and affro and a chesy grin??????????

:D <- CJ (minus hair)

(BTW delete some god damned pm's so i can send you one!)

I deleted them like half an hour ago!!!!!!!

What do you prefer?

Baldy Teal'c
Hairy Teal'c
Caterpillar chin Teal'c
1969 Teal'c
Gamekeeper Teal'c

I'll go with 1969 Teal'c personally!

mishy_mo
September 17th, 2004, 12:03 PM
I deleted them like half an hour ago!!!!!!!

What do you prefer?

Baldy Teal'c
Hairy Teal'c
Caterpillar chin Teal'c
1969 Teal'c
Gamekeeper Teal'c

I'll go with 1969 Teal'c personally!

i was thinking more snwo dogs CJ lol

if not 1969

good year :D :D :D

looks like no one likes cj like we do!!!!!!!

Osiris-RA
December 28th, 2004, 07:09 PM
*Looks around nervously, cracks knuckles, musters up courage*

Hello all. In light of the many Thunks for others on the SG team, I thought it might be dandy to start one for my man Teal'c. After all, he is part of the team. *chuckles nervously*

Okay then, *wipes away bead of sweat* Shall we begin? I've noticed it's kind of hard to find a really good pic of the guy so I suppose this should be interesting to see who gets a great pic.

Thunkers, start your engines ...

Senator Kinsey: If they're so strong, why did you switch sides in the first place?
Teal'c: Because what is right cannot be measured in strength.
http://www.csillagkapu.hu/kep/szereplok/c_judge.jpg

Beatrice Otter
December 30th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Ooh, T has _great_ eyes in that pic!

Here's another.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_03.jpg

And who wouldn't want to be Drey'auc here?

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s5/graphics/502_06.jpg

Osiris-RA
December 30th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Well look at that! a post! Nice pic. The one belows one of my fav's.

It's funny, everyone's been talking about what RDA, AT and MS have been up to concerning the doubtful 9th season, but what about T?

http://img156.exs.cx/img156/8868/cjblue6nw.jpg

jckfan55
January 1st, 2005, 03:28 PM
Well look at that! a post! Nice pic. The one belows one of my fav's.

It's funny, everyone's been talking about what RDA, AT and MS have been up to concerning the doubtful 9th season, but what about T?

http://img156.exs.cx/img156/8868/cjblue6nw.jpg

Nice one. I'm amazed there hasn't been such a thread already. Did I hear correctly that CJ has signed on for the next season?

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 03:31 PM
I sure hope so. It just wouldn't be StarGate without T, would it?

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/7391/tsfamily0cq.png

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 03:48 PM
Okay, More T!!!!

(by popluar demand)

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/3110/ttzs2043il.jpg
Armed with his staff weapon, Teal'c wonders if he should have set up that insurance policy last year.

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/7386/teal27c86ii.jpg
Is it? No, It couldnt be! It is! The Teal'c/Judge Thunk thread!! Kel Noch!

jckfan55
January 1st, 2005, 03:52 PM
He's got such a great smile when you see interviews with him.

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 03:56 PM
I seem to be cursed to watch the guy from afar. I'd love to go to a convention. You been?

jckfan55
January 1st, 2005, 04:00 PM
Never been to a convention and probably never will. I'm pretty new to this forum stuff too. I like all the guys, but CJ seems so down to earth and cool in those interviews I've seen-- in addition to looking great. So I'm glad to see him get his proper share of attention.

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah, I like him too. He's IMO the most spiritual of them.

zuz
January 1st, 2005, 04:23 PM
"A lot of it is just in the headgear." CJ, Lowdown :p :D :p

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/876/jtpointofnoreturn4fo.jpg

He is so THUNKABLE :D

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist.

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/4219/sexytealc16mz.jpg

Lt. Aiden Ford
January 1st, 2005, 04:34 PM
Teal'c/Chris is so, so frelling Thunkable!! Thank goodness for "The Changling." :D

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/8016/cjtop9nc.jpg
http://img42.exs.cx/img42/5687/cjbottom2uh.jpg

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/5291/cjcandles2jt.jpg

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 04:46 PM
Youve got som esweet pics there, Aiden, and the Lt. Aiden forum ain't bad, neither. I may just post soon.

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/2609/ttzs2029fv.jpg http://img105.exs.cx/img105/6420/ttzs2012vf.jpg

Come on, do you really want to mess with this guy??

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
Look at that smile!! Forger BeastMaster, this is our new Crest spokesperson.

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/4339/cjgrin4sx.jpg

waterfall
January 1st, 2005, 05:52 PM
Yes, you may!!!
and I might add, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! :D
I had the pleasure of meeting CJ at a con in Tampa last August!
He is such a sweetie!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/waterfall27/pictureofapicture.jpg

waterfall

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 05:56 PM
Wow, you're so lucky. I gotta get me one of those cool T shirts.

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/4195/xp58077ms.jpg

Nobody had better be sneaking up on me.

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 06:34 PM
http://img121.exs.cx/img121/4988/tverycool9hx.png

"I will not rest until all the Goa'uld are dead."

Osiris-RA
January 1st, 2005, 07:30 PM
Guys, come on, I can't be the only one in charge of finding drop dead sweet pics of the T master! Hustle!!

These two should be on the same show.
http://img105.exs.cx/img105/6784/tmeditates4jy.pnghttp://img156.exs.cx/img156/7254/keith7iw.png

Whoa!! Coolness overload!!

Osiris-RA
January 2nd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Just as an afterthought...

http://img121.exs.cx/img121/5346/tcool1tr.png

Osiris-RA
January 2nd, 2005, 02:30 PM
http://img105.exs.cx/img105/4965/1f40af904ub.jpg

One hippopotumus, two hippopotumus, three hippopotumus, four ... ready or not...

Frostfox
January 2nd, 2005, 03:13 PM

Gosh, wouldn't kick him out of bed for dropping crumbs... well, wouldn't be able to kick him out but you know what I mean. That's quite some hunk of man.

FF, equal opportunity thunker.

TheBlueDragon
January 2nd, 2005, 03:14 PM
im still confused

Coley
January 3rd, 2005, 10:26 AM
Hi,
this is my first post. Hope everyone is fine and dandy out there.
Thankyou for starting this thread and adding the pictures.
I haven't got a clue how to even aquire photos from the series and get them onto my computer, but its great you all have the power!!
Teal'c is a great character and has loads more development potential - writers willing.
Coley

Osiris-RA
January 3rd, 2005, 10:45 AM
Hi,
this is my first post. Hope everyone is fine and dandy out there.
Thankyou for starting this thread and adding the pictures.
I haven't got a clue how to even aquire photos from the series and get them onto my computer, but its great you all have the power!!
Teal'c is a great character and has loads more development potential - writers willing.
Coley

You can get photos from a simple image search on yahoo or google, I use yahoo, (yahhooooooooo!!)

Then you can get a free account at an image hosting site, Image Shack's a great place to do it. Then you just upload your saved images from your pictures and when they're uplaoded on the host site, you copy the forum url and paste 'em here on the forum.

You can actually juist copy and paste the actual image url when you find the picture, but it's kind of easier to just host them because then you can just pick one and stick it where ever you want.

Just make sure you have permission to copy the photo.

It's fun this thunking stuff. :)

Coley
January 3rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Cheers Osiris - just posted and thanked you re the SG1 piccis as well. Would this techno stuff you describe be possible with a dial up on windows 95 with no fancy software? Yes I know, now I have joined the forum I should upgrade!!!!
I would say SG1 forever, but I think the lineup will change somewhat. I just pray AT will still have a major part or we'll be down to just 2 orginal players. Keep posting and captioning!!!
Coley

Osiris-RA
January 3rd, 2005, 03:01 PM
Cheers Osiris - just posted and thanked you re the SG1 piccis as well. Would this techno stuff you describe be possible with a dial up on windows 95 with no fancy software? Yes I know, now I have joined the forum I should upgrade!!!!
I would say SG1 forever, but I think the lineup will change somewhat. I just pray AT will still have a major part or we'll be down to just 2 orginal players. Keep posting and captioning!!!
Coley

Hey Coley, W95? Not sure about that. You can try though. never know until you try, right? ;)

I.m kind of looking on seasons 8 and 9 with gloom. If they really plan to disband the team, what will I have left? *sob*

But, that's what these kind of threads are for. Remembering and thunking! Long Live Sg1. :)

Beatrice Otter
January 3rd, 2005, 04:13 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist.

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/4219/sexytealc16mz.jpg

Why are you apologizing? The Gateworld site has a severe dearth of topless Teal'c pics (believe me, I've looked for 'em). It's a great pic.

Beatrice Otter
January 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM

Ooh, this one's nice.

Osiris-RA
January 3rd, 2005, 04:21 PM
I;m back. Been busy uploading stuff on image shack. Here's one I particularly like.

http://img148.exs.cx/img148/7594/ttzs2085gw.jpg
"Renounce Apophis, and return to us!!"

Coley
January 4th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Like the last photo
How about the caption
"Did you swallow your medicine? I know it tastes bad, but you must take it. C'mon, open your mouth let me see!!"

lord-anubis
January 4th, 2005, 12:43 PM
what every one fav teal'c ep mine is Sacrifices

Osiris-RA
January 4th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Like the last photo
How about the caption
"Did you swallow your medicine? I know it tastes bad, but you must take it. C'mon, open your mouth let me see!!"

'Thunk's' for the caption suggestion. :)

Osiris-RA
January 4th, 2005, 04:23 PM
what every one fav teal'c ep mine is Sacrifices

My favorite is the very first one he was in when Jack and him helped all those hostages. That was some of his best acting.

You know, I don't think it was necessary to fatten him up. He looked great before. Great cheekbones. :D

http://img150.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img150&image=spiritualwarrior2os.jpg

jckfan55
January 22nd, 2005, 10:52 AM
Has anybody seen Gemini yet? I'm really liking Teal'c's new look now.

Osiris-RA
January 22nd, 2005, 11:53 AM
Saw Gemini last night. I dunno, I think i'm one of the die-hards that prefer him bald.

Metarock Sam
March 3rd, 2005, 11:29 AM
I can't seem to find your thread and I ask why ????? Teal'c is like the best character ever. So Ive decided to start my own cos hes so great.
In my opinion Teal'c is above all my favourite Stargate Sg-1 Character. He rules all and has been my fave since episode 1. however it wasn't until Cor'ai that he truly proved my best. Tyhe jokes have been great through the years. From him refusing to relinquish his weapon because he says he needs it if he goes to the surface in Cold Lazuras. To the door slamming in Window of Opportunity and now he has hair its even better. susch classic lines as 'Colenel O'Niel has informed me that I have got my Mojo back.'(Orpheus) and the great 'As am i' line from Failsafe. He's one hell of a guy.
His Jaffa fighting skills have made him the best at things such as the use of infiltration as other Jaffa (seen in Secrets and Mobius pt1.)
And his fighting spirit continues even though he now depends on Tretonin rather than his symbiote to keep him alive which has its High points and sometimes very low points. (Orpheus)
And through the amount of times he hads seen his false god Apophis rise again and again he has remained faithful except for in enemies/threshold when he was under control. And with help from other Jaffa has now SPOILER Defeated the Gou'ald and Kull Warriors. as seen in Threads.
Now what do you guys think ???

Metarock Sam
March 3rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
I forgot to say that Teal'c has gone through many changes and lovers.
Drey'auc who was his wife thought he was dead then dvorced him then was sent to live in the land of light then eventually died.
Shanauc. Even though she appeared in 1 episode (and in changeling as Tealcs wife Shauna) was great however was sadly killed by Bad Tanith who Teal'c later killed for revenge or so we think.
And New Lover Ishta the Jaffa Women Warrior person who Is also that Vulcan person from Enterprise. Who he gets along nicely with and saved her life recently in Sacrifices.
Lets hope he gets to keep this one cos shes great and on Tretonin with Teal'c.

Coley
March 3rd, 2005, 01:01 PM
I love Teal'c too. He's the solid foundation of the team.

the dancer of spaz
March 3rd, 2005, 01:03 PM
Whoo hoo! Go Teal'c! ;)

Grin
March 3rd, 2005, 01:37 PM
Whoo hoo! Go Teal'c! ;)

I can't agree more!, Teal'c rocks!

Jprime
March 3rd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Teal'c is an awesome character. He has evolved over the show's course, and he is quite realistic. He isn't a maniacal warrior borderline-psychopath *cough*klingons*cough*. He fits in well with the group. Basically, he rocks. Say it with me: TEAL'C ROCKS!

Come on, you can do it! Out loud now! Stand up on your chair (I don't CARE if you're in your office), and yell it loud!

TEAL'C ROCKS!

I knew you could do it. :D

Seshat
March 3rd, 2005, 03:01 PM
In honor of our man Teal'c, one of my fav pics of him from Redemption:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/47dceea4.jpg

greytop
March 3rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
I like it how he addressed people by their full name, except Jack of course.

alz0rz
March 3rd, 2005, 07:04 PM
Teal'c oh man, classical. The Jaffa joke.. hehe :D

RubyRed
March 3rd, 2005, 07:13 PM
Whoo hoo! Go Teal'c! ;)

Teal'c is the best. He's very loyal and wants the best for his people. SG1 is very lucky to have him as part of the team. He is also very funny when he refers to something he doesn't understand. i love whe he smiles i wish he would do more often. He is a strong man with strong values and good head on his shoulders.

yasureubetcha
March 3rd, 2005, 08:57 PM
Teal'c is an awesome character. He has evolved over the show's course, and he is quite realistic. He isn't a maniacal warrior borderline-psychopath *cough*klingons*cough*. He fits in well with the group. Basically, he rocks. Say it with me: TEAL'C ROCKS!

Come on, you can do it! Out loud now! Stand up on your chair (I don't CARE if you're in your office), and yell it loud!

TEAL'C ROCKS!

I knew you could do it. :D

Hey, that jab against Klingons was not necessary.:p
Funny to bring up Klingons, because he reminds me more of Worf than anyone else; at least, as he was in the later TNG and then in DS9.

He's trying to balance his culture with his personal values, for instance, like Worf does. He is considered a traitor to his people, and later earns the respect of many of them. I love the way they're both so stoic at times, and so passionate at others. Another parallel--they both had a now-dead wife who carried a symbiote :rolleyes:. OK, that doesn't really count for much.

But Teal'c does in fact rock, and I'm shouting...on the inside :D.

lionel_pendergast_rocks
March 3rd, 2005, 09:13 PM
Now that i think about it, I cant remember a Teal'c thread either. I agree he's really great, and even better when he got hair in s8. But for a while, i detested tealc because of his little goatee thing in s4. sometimes he's very serious, and keeps the team in line, and other times, he almost a comic relief without even knowing it. Teal'c....he's cool.

jckfan55
March 4th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Now that i think about it, I cant remember a Teal'c thread either. I agree he's really great, and even better when he got hair in s8. But for a while, i detested tealc because of his little goatee thing in s4. sometimes he's very serious, and keeps the team in line, and other times, he almost a comic relief without even knowing it. Teal'c....he's cool.

there is a "Teal'c is sooo funny" thread, but it's good to see one that appreciates him overall.
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8011&highlight=teal%27c+sooo+funny

Enemyone
March 4th, 2005, 12:29 PM
What really got me into the show was early on (before i had decided to actually watch the show consistantly) Tealc was watching tv and Jack was supposed to take him out to see Earth and he was going to take his staff weapon........the classic line "I have seen your world I will need it." as i died laughing SG1 became my favorite show. early on i couldn't watch it as much as i liked as i worked late shift I didnt really get to start watching the show again until season four wit WoO...and what a treat that was.

I nod my head at you Chris J.

PhilM
March 4th, 2005, 12:36 PM
The evolution of Teal'c has been amazing to watch. Chris Judge does not get enough recognition for this character.

Does everybody remember the "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello" line? I fell off my chair from that one...

And Teal'c does get all the hot women. ;)

Egeria
March 4th, 2005, 12:37 PM
I think Teal'c is great, he brings so much to the show. At time he's serious, at times almost spiritual and can totally kick ass. At other times he's just so funny more often than not born from his naivety in certain situations. A complex character who is just brill. (though I prefer him without the hair) :)

Metarock Sam
March 6th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Teal'c is great even when he has a goatee he is still great. The problem is he gets a load of hot women that end up dying etc. The Jello line was classic aswell as in Urgo after drinking Coffee from a kettle. either Jack of Gen Hammond asks Teal'c 'Isn't that hot ?' and he replies with a smile on his face 'Extemely!'

greytop
March 6th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I like it when he tries to tell a Tau'ri joke. He uses different word for the same thing and serious at the same time. No wonder they can't tell if he telling one or not. :D

Seshat
March 6th, 2005, 03:12 PM
What I like about Teal'c most is his sense of loyalty. He may question the motives of his friends occasionally, but he would back them to the end. You have to admire that in anyone. :)

jckfan55
March 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Doesn't anyone have new pictures to add? I rely on others for these things. :( I just watched Sacrifices and have to say CJ seems to be one of the best writers on the staff. I hope he writes some episodes in Season 9. I'm glad to see him getting a chance to show his acting abilities more as the seaons go on. He does some great things with subtle emotional moments.

SilverRider
March 29th, 2005, 05:53 PM
He is cute tho ^_^

yasureubetcha
March 29th, 2005, 07:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/t3.jpg

Anybody who can dial a Stargate with his bare hands obviously deserves a thunk or two!

Ribbon.Device
March 29th, 2005, 08:15 PM
You know, I don't think it was necessary to fatten him up. He looked great before. Great cheekbones. :D

No one fattened (sp?) him up. He did that all by himself. Me, personally, couldn't give a damn. I've got a thing for muscles. I'd rather 'em buff like Daniel, but still.

yasureubetcha
March 29th, 2005, 08:55 PM
I strongly prefer him bald as well!

Mirnell
March 29th, 2005, 09:03 PM
While I, too, prefer Teal'c bald, I'll take him any way I can get him... (not meant in any way but clean). Beyond the ease on the eyes, there is just something very reassuring about having a strong, powerful force backing you up, especially when said force can intimidate without having to say a word. Oh, I can't wait to see Chris Judge in real life!

Mirnell

MajorSam
March 29th, 2005, 09:21 PM
I must say Tealc/Chris is one (two?) Sexy beast!!! I love him in real life sooo much! He's got the personality, warmth, greatest laugh.. *sigh* such a fabulous guy! :D:D:D I would definately feel safe in a haunted house or something like, as long as I had him around!

jckfan55
March 30th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah, he seems like a great guy when you see him in interviews. And great looking too--what a combo!

jckfan55
April 8th, 2005, 12:52 PM
here's a link to a CJ interview:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/entertainment/films_and_tv/stargate_signings2.shtml

Lord Zedd
April 8th, 2005, 01:01 PM
I don't like Teal'c with the hair. I also think that CJ has gain some wiat in his face I liked Teal'c better without the hair because well all those years bold and now hair :S Sorry for the ones that like Teal'c with hair but I don't.

jckfan55
April 8th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I like him both ways. I think without the hair he had a certain distinctiveness. But the hair goes along fine with the growth of his character.

Sha're
April 8th, 2005, 05:43 PM
You know before this thread was moved to this new folder - I never really noticed it.
Teal'c deserves more appreciation.
I like him because he's amazingly loyal to SG1, he's a real hero, he's hunky and he is very funny.
As for the hair - it took a bit of getting used to - I liked him better without - but he's still fine with! ;)

Madeleine
April 8th, 2005, 10:29 PM

I said it last year, and it's still true. The big climax of s8, Reckoning was the climax for Teal'c. Notice how they let Teal'c lead the Jaffa in the fight that ultimately defeated the Goa'uld. It wasn't SG-1 in the Prometheus or even SG-1 in a stolen hatak; but Teal'c, Leader of the Free Jaffa. (Those nice generous writers did at least give the rest of SG-1 a cracking Replicator story to keep them out of Teal'c's way. Top notch ep for all of our Team.)

Even the tail end of s8 was a reminder of the necessity of Teal'c. They never would have got anywhere but for Teal'c's willingness to give up everything he had and risk his life for total strangers who offered him the possibility that he could make a real difference.

Changeling is definitely the best ever episode of Stargate (Fact. No one gets to argue.) And Threshold was great too. And Avatar. Those few, precious eps which showcase Teal'c's journey were all clearly pointing the way to this big ending for him, where he gets to free the Jaffa and defeat the system lords.

Yup, it's all about Teal'c. I'm still in the Happy Place. :)

jckfan55
April 13th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Here's a link to a pre-season 8 interview with CJ. http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/ente...signings2.shtml

jckfan55
April 13th, 2005, 05:07 PM
there are some nice convention pictures (2004)at: http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/features/burbank_creation.shtml

yasureubetcha
April 14th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Changling was indeed excellent. Teal'c doesn't get nearly enough attention. Yet the line that I quote even more than any of Jack's is "Indeed." :D
One of my favorite Teal'c moments, though, happened many seasons ago when he went fishing with Jack.

"There appear to be no fish here, O'Neill."

And then..."We have caught nothing. We are fishing."

And who could forget Season 6...I really liked him and Jonas interacting.

"Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" And then just LOOKS at him with that look...

Teal'c's looks are amazing; the things he can say with an eyebrow, or a glare...

And back to fishing; "Be extremely glad he did not ask." :D

Yup, Teal'c is awesome. He's got to be the most underrated character on SG1; even Walter gets more appreciation :(.

Droops
April 14th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Teal'c is great. I wish I had those muscles. And the humor has been fantastic throughout the series. It's not easy writing funny lines for someone who is serious almost all of the time.

Droops

Cronus
April 14th, 2005, 11:56 AM
I love that time about Teal'c's depth, and he says `My depth is irrelevant to this conversation Daniel Jackson.` Sheer genius. :p

O'Neill is funny, but without Teal'c to bounce some of that humour off of then sg1 wouldn't be nearly so funny.

Teal'c is the rock in stargate. You can guarantee that he will always be there, solid and dependable. I think that is why he gets overlooked so often, because he is always there and is always brilliant and people just take him for granted.

sueKay
April 14th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Cronus - his depth in immaterial! :P :D

Madeline - completely agree! The story is metaphorically all about Teal'c...every change in his life is mirrored with the changes in the show.

I hope Chris Judge gets more of a chance to write...his stories are brilliant and are some of T's finest hours.

I'm not really bothered about the hair...It suits his character now.

Cronus
April 14th, 2005, 12:32 PM
I'm not really bothered about the hair...It suits his character now.

I love how he has been trying to adapt over time to life on Earth. I like how he has hair now because it always reminds me of the episode where Teal'c and O'Neill change bodies and Teal'c tries to shave O'Neill's head. :D

I like how his noble and honourable character seems to fit in so well in the stargate universe and it seems common place. Yet when he is in the `real world` on Earth he sticks out like a sore thumb because of what a good guy he is. We take him for granted way too much. :p

jckfan55
April 14th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Suekay--I agree about CJ's writing. Maybe because no one can understand the character quite like him, but he does a great job with Teal'c. I'd love to see mor CJ episodes.

yasureubetcha--I loved those Teal'c-Jonas scenes. The ones in Nightwalkers where they talk about humans & earth were good too. Having a new character opened up some opportunities to explore the other characters. Maybe Ben Browder's character will be good for Teal'c in the sense of someone new to interact with. I would bet Mitchell (?) will have to prove himself to T.

jckfan55
April 20th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Has there been discussion of the "Ultimate Teal'c Episode?" Is anyone up for such a discussion? Which episodes do you think are the best Teal'c episodes and why?

sueKay
April 21st, 2005, 02:50 AM
I dunno, but I think Morpheus (i say think) and changeling are great.

Personally, I love Cor Ai as it delves into his darker side.

What's your favourite funny comment????

Undomesticated Equines is one of my faves :D

Madeleine
April 21st, 2005, 07:44 AM
Changeling is my favourite because it's so intricate and compelling, but Threshold comes a close second. It's a pretty important Teal'c ep because CotG doesn't quite ring true without Threshold. And also he takes his shirt off and lies in some snow.

jckfan55
April 21st, 2005, 05:48 PM
Changeling gets into Teal'c the person, so that's appealing. And the story is interesting. Threshold gives us a lot of background, so that's good. I agree with you Madeleine W about it really helping to explain Teal'c's decision in the first ep.

Roonwit
April 22nd, 2005, 06:03 PM
Changeling is my favourite because it's so intricate and compelling, but Threshold comes a close second. It's a pretty important Teal'c ep because CotG doesn't quite ring true without Threshold. And also he takes his shirt off and lies in some snow.

Yay that is such a great Teal'c episode, and not just for the semi-naked snow bits

;)

Seshat
April 22nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
Always an important plot development, to my mind. ;)

Seriously though, I do think Changeling gives CJ the best chance to show a little more range while giving us some new insights into Teal'c vulnerability, heretofore barely glimpsed.

jckfan55
April 23rd, 2005, 11:25 AM
Always an important plot development, to my mind. ;)

Seriously though, I do think Changeling gives CJ the best chance to show a little more range while giving us some new insights into Teal'c vulnerability, heretofore barely glimpsed.
And his heroism--doing the larvae switch thing with Bratac.

Osiris-RA
April 23rd, 2005, 11:50 AM
I don't like Teal'c with the hair. I also think that CJ has gain some wiat in his face I liked Teal'c better without the hair because well all those years bold and now hair :S Sorry for the ones that like Teal'c with hair but I don't.
I like him bald. he looks more egyptian that way. The hair...why?? Why???

I hope he gets to write some more eps. Maybe he'll save S9. *crosses fingers*

Madeleine
April 23rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
Another reason to like Changeling is that it was the first episode in yonks to be a Teal'c Ep without being a Jaffa / Goa'uld Ep. There really hadn't been many of those at all; New Ground and Bane spring to mind but then I get a bit stuck. Not that I have anything against Jaffa / Goa'uld eps but it's nice to see Teal'c in a totally different type of story.

jckfan55
April 24th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Bane isn't one of my favorite episodes, but I do like the humor at the end with the water guns. On the serious side, he does have to face illness in a way he hasn't had to before (since his goua'uld usually takes care of that stuff)--from this experience he may have developed more sympathy for humans in this regard. And, of course, he is dealing with life and death issues.

sueKay
April 24th, 2005, 01:30 PM
I prefer eps that focus more on Teal'c the person than Teal'c the alien/warrior

tsaxlady
April 24th, 2005, 09:31 PM
I like the hair -

http://img150.echo.cx/img150/1051/cj24da.jpg

http://img150.echo.cx/img150/9433/cj38aw.jpg

http://img150.echo.cx/img150/5488/cj47ew.jpg

deepspace
April 26th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I have to say that I was dissapointed to find this thread at the end of the second page in this forum folder. Teal’c is a brilliant character, and deserves a lot more attention than he gets due to the other more popular discussions. However, after spending a lot of time with Skydiver in the Sam thread, I realised that there are other people who like Teal’c as much as I do.

Personally I think I liked Teal’c a lot more when he was more alien, unnacustomed to a new world, a new society. But of course, spanning the course of time of eight seasons, it is understandable that he has become more human, he now fits in better with the ways of Earth (well, sort of, in Affinity he didn’t do so well at that). While I prefer Teal’c without hair, I guess that it adds to him becoming more human.

I find that while Teal’c was always a great warrior, and there have been many episodes with him leading jaffa, lately he seems to have become, in some ways, as loyal to the rebel jaffa as he is to SG1. He has a fierce loyalty to Bra’tac, which has always helped show Teal’c’s history before joining SG1. However, watching the friendship develop between him and the other members of the team, I think that Jack, Daniel and Sam will always come first.

He and O’Niell have a wonderful partnership in battle, strategies, and genuine loyalty. There are numerous episodes which show Jack and Teal’c working side by side.

I have always loved how despite the fact that Teal’c, as first prime, was the one to choose Sha’re as a host, Daniel has always looked past that to who Teal’c really is, and I think that Teal’c and Daniel trust each other completely. Avatar was a wonderful episode to show the friendship between them.

I have always found the interaction between Sam and Teal’c brilliant. They have a wonderful friendship, and I think Teal’c tusts Sam unquestioningly. Gemini really showed this.

I think the character of Jonas gave Teal’c a great opportunity to be the alien mentor, to another alien. They had some wonderful lines together.

I also believe that Teal’c has a tremendous amount of respect for General Hammond. The same could be said about Janet, I think he showed that in Heroes 2.

Overall, Teal’c is not a shallow character. There are so many layers to him, he is a warrior, a friend, and so much more.

jckfan55
April 26th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I have to say that I was dissapointed to find this thread at the end of the second page in this forum folder. Teal’c is a brilliant character, and deserves a lot more attention than he gets due to the other more popular discussions. However, after spending a lot of time with Skydiver in the Sam thread, I realised that there are other people who like Teal’c as much as I do.

Personally I think I liked Teal’c a lot more when he was more alien, unnacustomed to a new world, a new society. But of course, spanning the course of time of eight seasons, it is understandable that he has become more human, he now fits in better with the ways of Earth (well, sort of, in Affinity he didn’t do so well at that). While I prefer Teal’c without hair, I guess that it adds to him becoming more human.

I find that while Teal’c was always a great warrior, and there have been many episodes with him leading jaffa, lately he seems to have become, in some ways, as loyal to the rebel jaffa as he is to SG1. He has a fierce loyalty to Bra’tac, which has always helped show Teal’c’s history before joining SG1. However, watching the friendship develop between him and the other members of the team, I think that Jack, Daniel and Sam will always come first.

He and O’Niell have a wonderful partnership in battle, strategies, and genuine loyalty. There are numerous episodes which show Jack and Teal’c working side by side.

I have always loved how despite the fact that Teal’c, as first prime, was the one to choose Sha’re as a host, Daniel has always looked past that to who Teal’c really is, and I think that Teal’c and Daniel trust each other completely. Avatar was a wonderful episode to show the friendship between them.

I have always found the interaction between Sam and Teal’c brilliant. They have a wonderful friendship, and I think Teal’c tusts Sam unquestioningly. Gemini really showed this.

I think the character of Jonas gave Teal’c a great opportunity to be the alien mentor, to another alien. They had some wonderful lines together.

I also believe that Teal’c has a tremendous amount of respect for General Hammond. The same could be said about Janet, I think he showed that in Heroes 2.

Overall, Teal’c is not a shallow character. There are so many layers to him, he is a warrior, a friend, and so much more.

Good post. Glad to have another Teal'c fan keeping this thread alive.

jckfan55
April 26th, 2005, 05:36 PM
What did you all think of Teal'c in "Affinity? (Season 8) Did anyone else find him falling into bed with his neighbor kind of off given that he'd seemed to be in some kind of relationship with Ishta at the time?

Lida
April 26th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I would just like to say that as an actor and a writer, I am most impressed with Christopher Judge. Although I have watched SG-1 since Children of the Gods, I don't think I fully appreciated Chris's acting ability, until I had the great opportunity to meet him and actually talk to him. He is a funny, fun loving, intelligent man, who happens to have the best smile I've ever seen and is a total hunk, to boot. And what did he want to talk about? His new daughter.....

I am now a total CJ fan. His role on SG-1 doesn't even hint at his real personality.

What else can I say? Nada.....I guess. :rolleyes:

jckfan55
April 26th, 2005, 05:47 PM
I would just like to say that as an actor and a writer, I am most impressed with Christopher Judge. Although I have watched SG-1 since Children of the Gods, I don't think I fully appreciated Chris's acting ability, until I had the great opportunity to meet him and actually talk to him. He is a funny, fun loving, intelligent man, who happens to have the best smile I've ever seen and is a total hunk, to boot. And what did he want to talk about? His new daughter.....

I am now a total CJ fan. His role on SG-1 doesn't even hint at his real personality.

What else can I say? Nada.....I guess. :rolleyes:
I'm so jealous. When did you meet him? Do share. :)

Lida
April 26th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I met Chris in Vancouver, at the Con. I just seemed to be everywhere he was. We talked for a bit at the Grill (can't remember the name), just before the Desert Party, and then I was lucky enough to be seated at one of the 2 tables he and MS and TR actually sat at, during the party. He sat next to me and we continued our conversation. He is really a proud father and was excited that the next day, his son would be having his 15th birthday and his daughter and her mom, would be having a baby shower, with Amanda and Olivia. I had to keep reminding myself that this was "Teal'C", the actor I had been watching for 8 years. He was so funny and so easy to talk to. (I even got a sip of his Heineken). ;) Wish I had kept the darn bottle.

jckfan55
April 26th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Cool! In interviews he seems really down to earth and as if he has a great sense of humor. That laugh is contagious. Did MS talk to you too?

Skydiver
April 26th, 2005, 07:19 PM
chris is so different from teal'c. which does make me appreciate him as an actor.

teal'c, teal'c is such a great character. if you look at it one way, stargate can be seen as his show. he's gone from slave to freedom fighter/rebel to leader and near 'king'

he's also a very caring character. you can see it in his eyes, his intelligence and humor...that he keeps fiercely in control

CatGoddess
April 27th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Great thread :)

I had no idea CJ had done any writing for the show until I watched "The Changeling" and saw his name in the credits. That was a particularly well-written and well-acted episode.

sueKay
April 27th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Chris Judge comes across as a wonderful person. His writing's great, his acting's top notch.

I think that's so sweet that he and Amanda had a joint baby shower!

What's his new baby's name? I think it was a girl was it not?

Remember to rate this thread!

valaCB
April 27th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Great thread :)

I had no idea CJ had done any writing for the show until I watched "The Changeling" and saw his name in the credits. That was a particularly well-written and well-acted episode.
I think CJ is a wonderful actor and i love his character.
Now i learn that he is also a writer???
very cool :D
"The Changeling", in which season its appear?

Lida
April 27th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Chris Judge comes across as a wonderful person. His writing's great, his acting's top notch.

I think that's so sweet that he and Amanda had a joint baby shower!

What's his new baby's name? I think it was a girl was it not?

Remember to rate this thread!

His 2 month old little girl is name Chloe. :)

CatGoddess
April 27th, 2005, 10:43 AM
I think CJ is a wonderful actor and i love his character.
Now i learn that he is also a writer???
very cool :D
"The Changeling", in which season its appear?

It's toward the end of season 6.

Here's the episode info as posted on Gateworld: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s6/619.shtml

valaCB
April 27th, 2005, 12:51 PM
It's toward the end of season 6.

Here's the episode info as posted on Gateworld: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s6/619.shtml
Im in the middle of season 5, i will get to his epi. don't want to spile myself :)
thanx :cool:

girlgater
April 27th, 2005, 03:53 PM
There's no doubt that Teal'c is a great character and CJ does a fantastic job portraying him. I can't imagine anyone else playing Teal'c if CJ ever decides to leave the show (which I hope not). The way he expresses himself in the earlier season are such a scream--especially his sense of humor.

Porthos1013
April 29th, 2005, 11:00 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else was at the Chicago con last summer, but CJ definitely became a favorite of mine after his session. He accidently cursed, and made some comment/tangent about how his daughter gets money (like 1 or 2 dollars) every time someone curses, so he promised not to curse anymore or he would give a dollar or two to the kids at the con. Well, a little while later he accidentally cursed again (neither were bad, nothing over PG) and so he called all the kids down to the stage and started handing out money! It was the sweetest, most big-hearted thing I think I've ever seen anyone do. He ended up paying over 60 dollars out of his own pocket! At that moment I understood why Don Davis said that "God was having a good day when he made Christopher Judge." He seems like a very genuine, good-natured, and good-humored person, and I really admire him for that! :D

Osiris-RA
April 30th, 2005, 10:28 AM
I'm bored. Let's bump this thread up, shall we? We can't all be primarily obsessed with Jack's neck and other people's .. body parts. *ahem*

http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/Portraits/Tealc/images/Tealc040.jpg
Mr. Clean; Ridding us of bad guys since 199 ...um ... oh wait. Well, a long time, obviously.

tsaxlady
April 30th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Action Teal'c

http://img182.echo.cx/img182/8975/tc254yp.jpg

gatebee
April 30th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I'm bored. Let's bump this thread up, shall we? We can't all be primarily obsessed with Jack's neck and other people's .. body parts. *ahem*

http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/Portraits/Tealc/images/Tealc040.jpg
Mr. Clean; Ridding us of bad guys since 199 ...um ... oh wait. Well, a long time, obviously.
this is my first post on this thread....as for the hair....I really do not mind with or without. CJ is such a fine actor all around and great writer. I hope he does more stories this coming season.

emily_reich
April 30th, 2005, 10:14 PM
i totally agree gatebee :) i think some of his best acting was in the changeling and repemption and the changeling is by far one of my very favorite eps of the series :) not only a great tealc ep but a fabulous story :) :) i too hope he writes more this coming season! :) i wonder if he'll ever write for atlantis...

and i like the hair... :S

gatebee
April 30th, 2005, 10:20 PM
now if I want to be shallow about CJ/Teal'c....I would go to his great body...the man is huge. With a body like that one can only but thunk. I am a small person. So if I stood behind him, that is if I do not melt first, you would not be able to see me.

emily_reich
April 30th, 2005, 10:22 PM
rofl!! yeah, methinks anyone would look tiny standing next to chris judge... :p

gatebee
April 30th, 2005, 10:24 PM
But looking CJ, he is far better built than his brother and better looking too

emily_reich
April 30th, 2005, 10:31 PM
hehe, yeah, not to knock his bro or anything, but yeah... i'd agree :D

gatebee
April 30th, 2005, 10:38 PM
does any one have a pic of CJ with his bro....please post

tsaxlady
April 30th, 2005, 11:40 PM
does any one have a pic of CJ with his bro....please post

Here is one from Sacrifices

http://img260.echo.cx/img260/2657/tealcup4ns.jpg

How about a pic of fireman T :D

http://img260.echo.cx/img260/4715/tealcup21lp.jpg

tryxy
May 1st, 2005, 01:41 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/tryxy/088.jpg

D: Hey Jack, Look at that, Tealc's got his own thunk thread
J: Were is he?
D: Hiding behind that tree over there he has seen what our girls do to us on our threads

emily_reich
May 1st, 2005, 03:27 AM
ROFL!!! hehe... oh, he has noooooo idea :P

i need to upload some pics, methinks... i don't got many tealc pics though :p

fraG_fesT
May 1st, 2005, 03:46 AM
Ah - Teal'c rocks!

tryxy
May 1st, 2005, 04:41 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/tryxy/050.jpg

T: DanielJackson this list you gave me is it correct
D: Yeah! Tealc its a copy of the one I have here
T: I see, So I should come to my thread armed with a zatnikaltel.
D: Trust me Tealc you will need more than zat if your ladies are anything like mine.
T: (with a raised eyebrow) Indeed!

valaCB
May 1st, 2005, 01:51 PM
But looking CJ, he is far better built than his brother and better looking too
any brother's pic? :D

zuz
May 1st, 2005, 06:14 PM
This is wrong on oh so many levels ;)
Enjoy! *evil grin*

http://img239.echo.cx/img239/2850/bts010021ts.jpg

Skydiver
May 1st, 2005, 06:23 PM
cj sounds like one of those guys who's always a laugh and fun to be around adn teal'c....t-bear is just the best guy.. he may be quiet but he's got a heart as big as his pecs

valaCB
May 2nd, 2005, 06:47 AM
agree!
i think Christopher Judge is very talented
I hope to see lots of scenes with him and Vala

Seshat
May 2nd, 2005, 07:48 PM
I think Teal'c is an excellent thunk-object and I am happy to contribute. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/47dceea4.jpg

emily_reich
May 2nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
seshat!! :D :D

nice piccy! :)

Seshat
May 2nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
Here's one of my favorites, from the end of Birthright. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/6eb3c4da.jpg

emily_reich
May 2nd, 2005, 07:54 PM
ROFL!!! i love that one!!! hehe :D :D *saves*

ok, i REALLY need to get my pics uploaded :p

Seshat
May 2nd, 2005, 07:59 PM
Early Teal'c, from The Enemy Within.

Notice the upside-down first prime symbol!! Bet they never made THAT mistake again. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/1f7d18c7.jpg

emily_reich
May 2nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
ROFL!!! i NEVER woulda noticed it was upside-down ifyou hadn't mentioned it!!! THAT'S a blooper :p

valaCB
May 4th, 2005, 02:25 AM
How is it that CJ never nominated for any awards??? :(
and how is it that this thraed dont have multy posts like the others SG's actors???

Seshat
May 4th, 2005, 05:44 AM
How is it that CJ never nominated for any awards??? :(
and how is it that this thread dont have multy posts like the others SG's actors???

Well, get posting then, girl!!! It's up to all of us! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/8f6c3dae.jpg

valaCB
May 4th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Great, Im in! :P

Sela
May 4th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Guys, come on, I can't be the only one in charge of finding drop dead sweet pics of the T master! Hustle!!

These two should be on the same show.
http://img105.exs.cx/img105/6784/tmeditates4jy.pnghttp://img156.exs.cx/img156/7254/keith7iw.png

Whoa!! Coolness overload!!
Double thunk! Too yummy for words!!!

Seshat
May 4th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Some Teal'c angst.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/6ea86adf.jpg

Seshat
May 4th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Even more angst!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/0e57932d.jpg

valaCB
May 4th, 2005, 09:29 AM
any links for T man's pics?

Seshat
May 4th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Some lovely concern for his teammate. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/30f9aa17.jpg

Seshat
May 4th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Plus some other lovely bits as well. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/bf9f15a5.jpg

tsaxlady
May 4th, 2005, 06:31 PM
T and his Hats/caps

http://img107.echo.cx/img107/6754/uplaodt19pj.jpg

http://img242.echo.cx/img242/843/uplaodt43zu.jpghttp://img40.echo.cx/img40/7863/uplaodt21nr.jpg

http://img239.echo.cx/img239/1640/uploadt35ks.jpg

Osiris-RA
May 4th, 2005, 07:45 PM
THUNK!! wow, this threads been getting a lot of action since I was gone!! mmm MMM!!!

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes6/0619/images/015.jpg

Uhh ...crunches.

Osiris-RA
May 4th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Double thunk! Too yummy for words!!!
THANK you, for recognizing!! Of course, too much hunkiness on one show could be a population hazard. :p

valaCB
May 4th, 2005, 09:36 PM
THUNK!! wow, this threads been getting a lot of action since I was gone!! mmm MMM!!!

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes6/0619/images/015.jpg

Uhh ...crunches.
OMG!!!
love this pic

emily_reich
May 4th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Even more angst!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/0e57932d.jpg

is that....??? :eek: could it be.... ?? :eek: WHUMP??!!! *thunk*

Osiris-RA
May 4th, 2005, 11:05 PM
http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/Portraits/Tealc/images/Tealc051.jpg

*Squeezes all the angst she can out of this pic* :D

emily_reich
May 4th, 2005, 11:14 PM
you guys all have loads of teal'c extreme closeups! :D :D the angst is lovely!! :p

iLemon
May 5th, 2005, 08:48 AM
How come thunk threads never have quotes?!

Teal'c: Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.

Ally: Don't sweat it.
Teal'c: I can not prevent it.

O'Neill: So, what's your impression of Alar?
Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
O'Neill: Like what?
Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Teal'c: Trust in me, O'Neill.
O'Neill: What if I'm not O'Neill?
Teal'c: Then I was not talking to you.

jckfan55
May 6th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I caught Window of Opportunity this week. Teal'c had some great moments. I loved the "I told you so" scene with O'Neill. Also after he slammed the door back on the guy who had been hitting him with the door in all the loops, he got just this hint of a smile. I think Jack got the most attention in this ep. but CJ was right in there taking advantage of his moments.

Seshat
May 6th, 2005, 02:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/16a60d3d.jpg

Osiris-RA
May 6th, 2005, 05:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/PictoKid/Mrman.bmp

Ok, we need an eyebrow day. I say Friday is eye brow day! Come on!! Eyebrows!! Anyone??

Seshat
May 6th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Ok, we need an eyebrow day. I say Friday is eye brow day! Come on!! Eyebrows!! Anyone??

Took me a while to find a really good one: :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/a8f050f0.jpg

tsaxlady
May 6th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Okay Eyebrow Friday I like it!

http://img161.echo.cx/img161/6063/upt27px.jpg

http://img161.echo.cx/img161/9049/upt32it.jpg

tsaxlady
May 6th, 2005, 08:42 PM
I caught Window of Opportunity this week. Teal'c had some great moments. I loved the "I told you so" scene with O'Neill. Also after he slammed the door back on the guy who had been hitting him with the door in all the loops, he got just this hint of a smile. I think Jack got the most attention in this ep. but CJ was right in there taking advantage of his moments.

At one of the Cons I went to Chris talked about the golf scene from WoO and said that he hit the ball through the Gate but RDA's is CGI because he shanked the ball and hit the Gate. He is so out going in person and has a great smile.

valaCB
May 6th, 2005, 11:53 PM
more T http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-010.gif

http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/showtime/episode/images/Ep010.jpg

tsaxlady
May 7th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Here's one of Chris

http://img228.echo.cx/img228/8955/uptealcagency4bu.jpg

emily_reich
May 7th, 2005, 09:44 PM
ooh! a whumped tealc pic!! what's up with those tridents, though?? :p ;)

ya know, turtlenecks look very good on him! *thunk*

Osiris-RA
May 7th, 2005, 09:46 PM
*THUNK! WHUMP* Is it just me, or does he look really good whumped? *thwaps self*

emily_reich
May 7th, 2005, 09:54 PM
doesn't EVERYONE look good whumped??? :S *looks at sig* yup! *thunk*

Osiris-RA
May 7th, 2005, 10:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/PictoKid/whump.bmp

Poor T. How unfortunate he's so whumpable!

tsaxlady
May 7th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Even Bra'tac gets into the action -

http://img97.echo.cx/img97/9799/u5x025f2094ww.jpg

Osiris-RA
May 7th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Oh my. Oh, my my MY! Oh my my MY my!!Where can I get one of those outfits??

emily_reich
May 7th, 2005, 10:27 PM
ROFL!! so is bra'tac a thunker, too?? ;) we know he was checkin danny out in that flag... ;)

tsaxlady
May 7th, 2005, 11:11 PM
ROFL!! so is bra'tac a thunker, too?? ;) we know he was checkin danny out in that flag... ;)

Yep - Bra'tac was checkin' out Danny - but what was Teal'c thinking?
http://img135.echo.cx/img135/5890/threads4327px.jpg

And before I sign off for the night a couple more Teal'c pics -

http://img23.echo.cx/img23/3200/t68ew.jpg
http://img23.echo.cx/img23/4692/t57rx.jpg

blingaway
May 9th, 2005, 12:26 PM
And before I sign off for the night a couple more Teal'c pics -

http://img23.echo.cx/img23/3200/t68ew.jpg

Beautiful cap!!

Here's my favorite...

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Fifth66s.jpg

Seshat
May 9th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Teal'c and his powerful weapon...cough....:p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/da85242f.jpg

Seshat
May 9th, 2005, 04:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/79fb3ffd.jpg

Seshat
May 9th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Teal'c is just such a sweetie! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/51b73abe.jpg

tsaxlady
May 9th, 2005, 10:11 PM
What a Smile!

http://img228.echo.cx/img228/2328/cjlaughing7ls.jpg

Osiris-RA
May 9th, 2005, 10:18 PM
http://img114.echo.cx/img114/7386/teal27c86ii.jpg

*gasp* Indeed I have spied it ... a page 7!

tsaxlady
May 9th, 2005, 11:52 PM
http://img75.echo.cx/img75/492/upgemini30ee.jpg

Indeed I do have BIG arms!

http://img75.echo.cx/img75/8708/upgemini8vk.jpg

http://img75.echo.cx/img75/617/upgemini29yn.jpg

emily_reich
May 10th, 2005, 12:21 AM
hehe!! his arms are about as huge as that weapon he's holding!! :eek: ;)

wow, i missed lots of piccys!! lovely... hope ya don't mind if i just.... *thunk*

Seshat
May 10th, 2005, 07:39 AM
What a Smile!

http://img228.echo.cx/img228/2328/cjlaughing7ls.jpg

That is a GREAT promo pic, Tsaxlady -- and one I hadn't seen before!
But then, I don't get out much. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/b683294a.jpg

jckfan55
May 11th, 2005, 08:23 AM
There are some great publicity shots including CJ on rdanderson.com.

tsaxlady
May 11th, 2005, 10:19 AM
That is a GREAT promo pic, Tsaxlady -- and one I hadn't seen before!
But then, I don't get out much. :rolleyes:

Thanks - it's one I picked up in Vancouver at the Creation Con.

Seshat
May 11th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks - it's one I picked up in Vancouver at the Creation Con.
*Another EXCELLENT reason to talk myself into going to next year's Vancouver con....*

zuz
May 11th, 2005, 12:48 PM
T loves fishing, he REALLY does. :p
http://img174.echo.cx/img174/8164/t413fishinggear9vc.jpg

tsaxlady
May 11th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Okay what can I say I like some of the Hats T wears.

http://img46.echo.cx/img46/7578/upt27jo.jpg

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Okay what can I say I like some of the Hats T wears.

http://img46.echo.cx/img46/7578/upt27jo.jpg

I like some of the 'I will kill you with my bare hands' looks he wears...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/FairGame3.jpg

tsaxlady
May 11th, 2005, 02:39 PM
http://img230.echo.cx/img230/6549/upkill1qw.jpg

Seshat
May 11th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Angry Teal'c.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/0fc56e13.jpg
:p

Seshat
May 11th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Really angry Teal'c. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Tealc/49563a7c.jpg

tsaxlady
May 11th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Teal'c taking Out O'Neill

http://img50.echo.cx/img50/1219/upt30yk.jpg

Edit: Look we hit Page 7 :D

TameFarrar
May 11th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Hi Gang...I am going around and shamelessly flaunting my Con pic with CJ......:)

It was like snuggling up to a beautiful Teddy Bear :D

I apologize in advance...due to size this is not dial-up friendly

ignore the fat woman...and just look at that man...Wouldn't he just be a PERFECT teddy ;)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/Tame/?action=view&current=ChrisandTame.jpg

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Hi Gang...I am going around and shamelessly flaunting my Con pic with CJ......:)

It was like snuggling up to a beautiful Teddy Bear :D

I apologize in advance...due to size this is not dial-up friendly

ignore the fat woman...and just look at that man...Wouldn't he just be a PERFECT teddy ;)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/Tame/?action=view&current=ChrisandTame.jpg

Luckyyyyy! He looks sooo huggable. When are they announcing the next Vancouver con?? *hyperventilates*

A season one cap o' beauty...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Bloodlines11.jpg

TameFarrar
May 11th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I think they said the next Vancouver Con is in the middle of March next year :D

Osiris-RA
May 11th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Wow! So many thunky piccies!! *snurches* :D

May I suggest, whumping wednsdays? Oh shoot - technically it's thursday ... oh well.

http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/HCGallery/TealcHC/images/Ven014.jpg

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Wow! So many thunky piccies!! *snurches* :D

May I suggest, whumping wednsdays? Oh shoot - technically it's thursday ... oh well.

http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/HCGallery/TealcHC/images/Ven014.jpg

Still Wednesday for me! :D Is laying a pool of his own blood whumped enough for ya? :S

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/FairGame5.jpg

Osiris-RA
May 11th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Still Wednesday for me! :D Is laying a pool of his own blood whumped enough for ya? :S

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/FairGame5.jpg
I do believe so .... :eek: yess ... *THUNK* *WHUMP* :D :D :D

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 09:41 PM
I do believe so .... :eek: yess ... *THUNK* *WHUMP* :D :D :D

I'm looking at Orpheus right now, hold on a sec and I get you a whump or two from that... ;)

Edit: Et voila!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus7.jpg

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 09:56 PM
I'm looking at Orpheus right now, hold on a sec and I get you a whump or two from that... ;)

Edit: Et voila!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus7.jpg

Ooo, but here's an even better one with stong directional light gleaming off the blood...
*is becoming total whump-junkie*

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus70.jpg

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Dang O-RA, ya got me all hopped up on Teal'c whump tonight. Now I can't seem to stop. :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus71.jpg

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 10:12 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus74.jpg

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 10:13 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus76.jpg

Osiris-RA
May 11th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Heavens, you are hooked. Now I'm hooked ... very much so ... *THUNK & WHUMP & DED*

Now I will sleep, and dream of ... whumped Teal'c apparantly ... oh my...

tsaxlady
May 11th, 2005, 10:57 PM
So it's whumped Teal'c tonight - okay I have a few

http://img158.echo.cx/img158/6613/upt72ei.jpg

http://img158.echo.cx/img158/7246/upt85oh.jpg

blingaway
May 11th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Heavens, you are hooked. Now I'm hooked ... very much so ... *THUNK & WHUMP & DED*

Now I will sleep, and dream of ... whumped Teal'c apparantly ... oh my...

Ah, then my work here is done! *blings away, super-capper cape fluttering magnificently behind, until it gets caught on powerlines, leaving bling hanging like so much coded laundry, twitching in a constant state of defibrillation*

*needs to sleep* :p

Let's call it a night with a pretty one...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus68.jpg

Osiris-RA
May 11th, 2005, 11:06 PM
You have a cape too?? Ooooh!! *pulls blingy down from the power lines* Don't thunk and fly. ;) :p

I shall cap off tonight with Teal'c - sans shirt. :D

http://img109.echo.cx/img109/6951/34347ya.png

blingaway
May 12th, 2005, 04:58 AM
You have a cape too?? Ooooh!! *pulls blingy down from the power lines* Don't thunk and fly. ;) :p

I shall cap off tonight with Teal'c - sans shirt. :D

http://img109.echo.cx/img109/6951/34347ya.png

*muttering* Stupid cape! Edna said they were unfashionable AND dangerous but did I listen? NoOOoooOoo... :rolleyes: Thanks O-RA! :) :p

How come we never see anybody catch hold of Bra'tac's Jaffa master cloak
and yoink him backwards off his feet? :p

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Bloodlines8.jpg

Seshat
May 12th, 2005, 07:08 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus74.jpg

Sigh.....thank you for the loverly piccies, Bling! Now I know who to pester when I need a rip-roaring good Teal'c thunk fix. :) Got any Changeling on ya, perchance?

BTW, that cape really brings out the color of your eyes. :p:p

blingaway
May 12th, 2005, 07:22 AM
Sigh.....thank you for the loverly piccies, Bling! Now I know who to pester when I need a rip-roaring good Teal'c thunk fix. :) Got any Changeling on ya, perchance?

BTW, that cape really brings out the color of your eyes. :p:p

*curtsies*

Season six is the one I don't have yet...*eyeballs checkbook balance speculatively*

DJFavorite
May 12th, 2005, 10:00 AM
I figured I'd let you gals enjoy my pic with Chris as well (thanks for giving me the idea Tame.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/DJFavorite/CJ_AG.jpg

TameFarrar
May 12th, 2005, 10:18 AM
you're welcome :D...I just know that I love seeing the actors as well as the character...and in that informal setting they all just seem to let their personalities shine :D :D

emily_reich
May 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
*is becoming total whump-junkie*

are you saying you weren't ALREADY?!! :eek: :eek:

;) :p

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/Orpheus70.jpg

oh and btw... *thunk*