Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is cute tho ^_^

Comment

Anybody who can dial a Stargate with his bare hands obviously deserves a thunk or two!
      Last edited by yasureubetcha; 29 March 2005, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        You know, I don't think it was necessary to fatten him up. He looked great before. Great cheekbones.
        No one fattened (sp?) him up. He did that all by himself. Me, personally, couldn't give a damn. I've got a thing for muscles. I'd rather 'em buff like Daniel, but still.

Supreme Comander of the SS Yet-To-Be-Named.

Comment

I strongly prefer him bald as well!

Comment

While I, too, prefer Teal'c bald, I'll take him any way I can get him... (not meant in any way but clean). Beyond the ease on the eyes, there is just something very reassuring about having a strong, powerful force backing you up, especially when said force can intimidate without having to say a word. Oh, I can't wait to see Chris Judge in real life!

Mirnell

Comment

I must say Tealc/Chris is one (two?) Sexy beast!!! I love him in real life sooo much! He's got the personality, warmth, greatest laugh.. *sigh* such a fabulous guy! I would definately feel safe in a haunted house or something like, as long as I had him around!
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Yeah, he seems like a great guy when you see him in interviews. And great looking too--what a combo!

Comment

here's a link to a CJ interview:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/enter...ignings2.shtml

Comment

I don't like Teal'c with the hair. I also think that CJ has gain some wiat in his face I liked Teal'c better without the hair because well all those years bold and now hair Sorry for the ones that like Teal'c with hair but I don't.
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

I like him both ways. I think without the hair he had a certain distinctiveness. But the hair goes along fine with the growth of his character.

Comment

You know before this thread was moved to this new folder - I never really noticed it.
                        Teal'c deserves more appreciation.
                        I like him because he's amazingly loyal to SG1, he's a real hero, he's hunky and he is very funny.
                        As for the hair - it took a bit of getting used to - I liked him better without - but he's still fine with!

Comment

Stargate is really Teal'c's story.

I said it last year, and it's still true. The big climax of s8, Reckoning
                          Spoiler:
                          was the climax for Teal'c. Notice how they let Teal'c lead the Jaffa in the fight that ultimately defeated the Goa'uld. It wasn't SG-1 in the Prometheus or even SG-1 in a stolen hatak; but Teal'c, Leader of the Free Jaffa. (Those nice generous writers did at least give the rest of SG-1 a cracking Replicator story to keep them out of Teal'c's way. Top notch ep for all of our Team.)

Even the tail end of s8 was a reminder of the necessity of Teal'c. They never would have got anywhere but for Teal'c's willingness to give up everything he had and risk his life for total strangers who offered him the possibility that he could make a real difference.

Changeling is definitely the best ever episode of Stargate (Fact. No one gets to argue.) And Threshold was great too. And Avatar. Those few, precious eps which showcase Teal'c's journey were all clearly pointing the way to this big ending for him, where he gets to free the Jaffa and defeat the system lords.

Yup, it's all about Teal'c. I'm still in the Happy Place.
                          Last edited by Madeleine; 26 May 2005, 07:35 PM.

Madeleine

Comment

Here's a link to a pre-season 8 interview with CJ. http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/ente...signings2.shtml

Comment

there are some nice convention pictures (2004)at: http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...creation.shtml

Comment

Changling was indeed excellent. Teal'c doesn't get nearly enough attention. Yet the line that I quote even more than any of Jack's is "Indeed."
                                One of my favorite Teal'c moments, though, happened many seasons ago when he went fishing with Jack.

"There appear to be no fish here, O'Neill."

And then..."We have caught nothing. We are fishing."

And who could forget Season 6...I really liked him and Jonas interacting.

"Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" And then just LOOKS at him with that look...

Teal'c's looks are amazing; the things he can say with an eyebrow, or a glare...

And back to fishing; "Be extremely glad he did not ask."

Yup, Teal'c is awesome. He's got to be the most underrated character on SG1; even Walter gets more appreciation .

Comment

Working...
                                X