Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ok, we need an eyebrow day. I say Friday is eye brow day! Come on!! Eyebrows!! Anyone??
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        Ok, we need an eyebrow day. I say Friday is eye brow day! Come on!! Eyebrows!! Anyone??
        Took me a while to find a really good one:

Comment

Okay Eyebrow Friday I like it!

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
            I caught Window of Opportunity this week. Teal'c had some great moments. I loved the "I told you so" scene with O'Neill. Also after he slammed the door back on the guy who had been hitting him with the door in all the loops, he got just this hint of a smile. I think Jack got the most attention in this ep. but CJ was right in there taking advantage of his moments.
            At one of the Cons I went to Chris talked about the golf scene from WoO and said that he hit the ball through the Gate but RDA's is CGI because he shanked the ball and hit the Gate. He is so out going in person and has a great smile.

Comment

more T

Comment

Here's one of Chris

Comment

ooh! a whumped tealc pic!! what's up with those tridents, though??

ya know, turtlenecks look very good on him! *thunk*

Comment

*THUNK! WHUMP* Is it just me, or does he look really good whumped? *thwaps self*
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

doesn't EVERYONE look good whumped??? *looks at sig* yup! *thunk*

Comment

Poor T. How unfortunate he's so whumpable!
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Even Bra'tac gets into the action -

Comment

Oh my. Oh, my my MY! Oh my my MY my!!Where can I get one of those outfits??
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

ROFL!! so is bra'tac a thunker, too?? we know he was checkin danny out in that flag...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                ROFL!! so is bra'tac a thunker, too?? we know he was checkin danny out in that flag...
                                Yep - Bra'tac was checkin' out Danny - but what was Teal'c thinking?

And before I sign off for the night a couple more Teal'c pics -

Comment

Working...
                                X