unending music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unending music

does anyone know what the song is called in unending when they are trapped on the oddesey

have you ever seen the rain - credence

is that the one you are talking about? its from the "superman flying around the ship to reverse time" and shows a montage of the characters!

Comment

yea thats him thanks alot

Comment

Creedence Clearwater Revival-"Have you ever seen the rain?"

A.K.A. One of the best bands of all time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
          Creedence Clearwater Revival-"Have you ever seen the rain?"

A.K.A. One of the best bands of all time!!!
          Indeed. Though if you want this song get this version. Rod Stewart's version sucks.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Indeed. Though if you want this song get this version. Rod Stewart's version sucks.
            Oh god yes! After watching "Unending" I went on internet and did research and heard Rod's version. It was horrible! I like original CCR version, its a great song.Their original songs are better than the covers people make. Like Tina Turner's "Proud Mary".

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
              Oh god yes! After watching "Unending" I went on internet and did research and heard Rod's version. It was horrible! I like original CCR version, its a great song.Their original songs are better than the covers people make. Like Tina Turner's "Proud Mary".
              Oh god I forgot about Tina's "Proud Mary". Strangly enough the Radio (at least the station I listen to) only plays Rods version. It is a great song, so much so that I bought their 20 greatest hits cd which I don't regret. It's got alot of great songs on it.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Oh god I forgot about Tina's "Proud Mary". Strangly enough the Radio (at least the station I listen to) only plays Rods version. It is a great song, so much so that I bought their 20 greatest hits cd which I don't regret. It's got alot of great songs on it.
                I jam to CCR while posting here.Its good music for all ages even young person like myself.

Comment

ok so heres another question about the music, what was sam playing on her cello?

Comment

It was an original piece by Joel Goldsmith

Comment

Working...
                    X