Taldur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taldur

Short questions are best, so I ask: Are there mention anything about Taldur, are there fallen to Ori's hand?

Taldur was people, who was in season 2, episode 3 (in SG-1), Prisoners. (With Linea's escape).
    Last edited by Anubis-; 15 April 2007, 09:47 AM. Reason: mention who are taldur.
    Asgard in memoriam

no.But I think they're under Ori control
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

No mention, practically nothing from the first 5 seasons is ever mentioned again in the later ones so that comes as no real surprise .

Comment

If the Ori come across Taldor then the prisoners would probably make quite a nice addition to the army - thugs, ruthless, do anything to get off that planet...

hope the Ori haven`t visited that planet yet!

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
          If the Ori come across Taldor then the prisoners would probably make quite a nice addition to the army - thugs, ruthless, do anything to get off that planet...

I'm not a thug but I would join Ori army without hesitation
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            I'm not a thug but I would join Ori army without hesitation
            If Adria was leading the recruitment drive I would be seriously tempted

Comment

I certainly know what you mean there.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Other than them, and the 'voices' we actually saw nothing of the planet itself... Or the people.

Comment

To quote Vala "Origin is certantly going to be more appealing to the males of this galaxy."
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spirits. Season 1 (i think). The funny looking people who were pretending to be gods for a while. Id like to see what happened to them with the Ori (just zap them away!)

Also, Foothold aliens, theyll have put up a good fight.

And as much as they are over mentioned, the grace aliens.
                    When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                    The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                    Spoiler:
                    MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                    Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                    MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                    Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                    AND
                    MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                    Me: Times it by that really big number!
                    MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                    Me: How should i know?
                    MBA: Its on the board
                    Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Originally posted by Hooperman1990 View Post
                      Spirits. Season 1 (i think). The funny looking people who were pretending to be gods for a while. Id like to see what happened to them with the Ori (just zap them away!)

Also, Foothold aliens, theyll have put up a good fight.

And as much as they are over mentioned, the grace aliens.
                      And Ascens also, or who that race was writen. (that, what was 2010 and 2001 -episodes)
                      Asgard in memoriam

Comment

i'm already tempted!lol
                        sigpic

Comment

No mention has been made of them in the show beyond that one episode. Also, wasnt it said that the Taldur were the leadership group and not the actual people? I mean essentially they were judges.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                            No mention has been made of them in the show beyond that one episode. Also, wasnt it said that the Taldur were the leadership group and not the actual people? I mean essentially they were judges.
                            In prison Linea or someone else speak's so, that can assume, that Taldur is planets name.
                            Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
                              In prison Linea or someone else speak's so, that can assume, that Taldur is planets name.
                              Not really. Linea states that she assumes SG-1 isnt from the island states under the Taldur. Seems like they are just the offical ruling council of that world. I'd assume they fell to the ori. They were a very primitive people.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X