This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea on Carter's ship

Anyone heard anything more on this mystery ship that Carter is going to bring to Atlantis .Is it a new breed or a up graded current ship .It could be the ship those Goauld clones were building .The SGC did take it to Area 51 and it was almost done .

Originally posted by MacGuyverThis View Post
    Anyone heard anything more on this mystery ship that Carter is going to bring to Atlantis .Is it a new breed or a up graded current ship .It could be the ship those Goauld clones were building .The SGC did take it to Area 51 and it was almost done .
    Could be anything. This is what i think it will be:-

1) An upgraded 304 with more Asgard tech
    2) A new ship
    3) A new ship but fits through the gate
    4) A ship she already started to build but has not finished?
    5) Takes over 1 of the current 304's already in services.

Comment

As stated several times now in JM's blog...

She hasn't got a ship!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

An Oneil class warship.

Comment

As SueKay said, she won't have a ship....in the literal sense! JM hasn't come straight out and said it but he has alluded to it.

Carter wont be coming in her own ship (personally I think she'll step through the gate or come through in a puddle jumper). She will however have command of a ship. That ship being
          Spoiler:
          Atlantis.
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

It would be nice if they recovered and repaired the Tria. It's already got its own ZPM and drones. Refit her hyperdrive and toss a cloak on her and she's good to go.
            That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

yes but what he says in his blog can also not be true if you want to keep a secret that carter comes in a brand new ship her own ship or what ever you will spin it let people think and think make there ideas and avoid as much as a answer as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 123NotIt View Post
                It would be nice if they recovered and repaired the Tria. It's already got its own ZPM and drones. Refit her hyperdrive and toss a cloak on her and she's good to go.
                I thought the Asurans destroyed it...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

we don't know exactly what happened to the Tria. Daedelus brought the crew back from the void. the Asurans dismantled their own ship to repair Atlantis. for lack of mention, Tria should still be floating around in the void near the Midway Station.
                  That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

Unless they figured a way to repair a ancient hyperdrive (which was broken) on the Tria, its going to take a LONG LONG time to get the ship from the midway point to Atlantis.

Plus, the ancients brought their zpm from the ship with them and put it into Atlantis. Thats why in later episodes they were turning off some systems, because the ancients used the zpm to turn on all of atlantis.
                    Visit my Website

Comment

Has anyone even stop to think that maybe the ship that the spoilers were refering to was....
                      Spoiler:
                      Atlantis itself? After all Atlantis is just one big ship and Carter is going to become the leader of the Atlantis expedition, at least according the spoilers.

Comment

She will captain a Puddle Jumper. Two man crew. Carter and McKay.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I believe it's the Titanic welded back together with a hyperdrive strapped on it. Didn't Joe say that on Letterman ?
                          sigpic
                          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

so long as they don't get up to anything in the back. The window would steam up. Unless they close the bulkhead. Anyway...Lets just get that image of naked Carter out of my head. Oh crap it's my wallpaper.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Working...
                            X