what the hell did i miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell did i miss?

I was just about to watch the episode 6 in seson 10. Called 200.
    But then as always it comes up "this has happened" And i see the furlings or whatever they are called. But i never remember seeing that episode ever! And i have seen like them all in 2months... so what is that all about? is that normal? or did i really miss one episode?

lol, you didnt miss an ep! It was tptb taking the micky out of the whole furlings things!
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

200 was just a fun epsiode stand alone noting to do with the regualr story

Comment

Nah you didnt miss anything. The Furling part was tptb making fun of the whole furling thing.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Which is why immediately after that scene concludes Carter responds by saying:

"Well...that never happened!"

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
            I was just about to watch the episode 6 in seson 10. Called 200.
            But then as always it comes up "this has happened" And i see the furlings or whatever they are called. But i never remember seeing that episode ever! And i have seen like them all in 2months... so what is that all about? is that normal? or did i really miss one episode?
            Episode 10-06 "200" is SG-1's 200th episode. They were celebrating by doing a sequel to the 100th episode "Wormhole X-Treme!" Unfortunately, "200" ended up being a series of disconnected jokes while SG-1 sat around the briefing table talkling about Martin's Wormhole X-Treme! movie. It was lame.

Comment

The best thing to do is just completely ignore everything in 200.

If you can't do that, then it's best to leave it at Martin showing up at the SGC for ideas on Wormhole X-Treme: The Movie. That's the only thing in the episode which can be considered canon, and maybe the fact there is a mission Cam doesn't know about ('Foothold'?) and that O'Neill may have been turned invisible at one point. Also, O'Neill showed up

That's it, rest not worth paying attention to.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

If you can't do that, then it's best to leave it at Martin showing up at the SGC for ideas on Wormhole X-Treme: The Movie. That's the only thing in the episode which can be considered canon, and maybe the fact there is a mission Cam doesn't know about ('Foothold'?) and that O'Neill may have been turned invisible at one point. Also, O'Neill showed up

Sorry I disagree. I think 200 is one of SG-1's best. IMO it was a great ep and homage to 10 seasons of quality television.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Sorry I disagree. I think 200 is one of SG-1's best. IMO it was a great ep and homage to 10 seasons of quality television.
                  200 was poking fun at just about everything. There is alot to be seen in that episodes at how it makes fun of itself, other shows and even takes a crack at certain networks.

TheChosen1

Comment

The episode can't be cannon. The invisible Jack scene had Gen. Hammond running the SGC at the time, and Jack as a Colonel. This would be impossible since Teal'c never had hair when Hammond was in charge.
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

The episode is canon, but it's a comedy, it's not ment to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                        The episode can't be cannon. The invisible Jack scene had Gen. Hammond running the SGC at the time, and Jack as a Colonel. This would be impossible since Teal'c never had hair when Hammond was in charge.
                        That's just one of a million continuity errors the show's had over the years. The episode is definitely canon, and I loved it.
                        Theoretically spoilerish:
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

nor is the ending everyone feels that just because wormhole lasted ten years proves that earth survives the ori arc

Comment

I think the FarScape sketch was the best.

sigpic
                            Plei gotz engaged

Team 40,000 Chevrons FTW!

"My external appearance is down 5%, Shion, I need to be cleaned"

Comment

Originally posted by SGA4ever View Post
                              nor is the ending everyone feels that just because wormhole lasted ten years proves that earth survives the ori arc
                              The ending is the only part I don't like.

Comment

Working...
                              X