City t.v. and Space viewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City t.v. and Space viewers

Okay how odd is this? I was noticing that City t.v. is showing the Quest pt.2 and the next episode is Line in the Sand which jumps from #11 to #14. The following week it goes to #15. So I checked Space's schedule and same thing. Why is Bounty (12) and The Shroud (13) being shafted??? Now I'm so glad my brother in-law handed me the rest of the season! I have to watch it on the computer but at least I get to watch it in order!!!

And I'm still annoyed at City for leaving me hanging on epsiode 14 of Battlestar season 2! Nothing showing up to beginning of May. Though my local library is getting in the Mini Series soon. City for some reason started season one of BSG (last fall) WITHOUT showing the mini series first. I hadn't watched it since it first aired so was some what confused and still am a bit. Sigh. Why does sci-fi get treated so badly? And those reality shows keep producing like bunnies?
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

The order is correct, Line in the Sand has to air after The Quest 2

Episode list
    That's all folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwin View Post
      The order is correct, Line in the Sand has to air after The Quest 2

Episode list
      Oops. Wonder where I got my uninformed list from?

Comment

This same post all the time. Shooting schedule doesn't equal airing schedule. If the Shroud was aired earlier, the Ori arc, and show in general wouldn't make any sense.
        Last edited by Ripple in Space; 11 April 2007, 01:09 PM.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Canadian schedules are bizarre.....though could be that they've pulled it because SPACE is airing the series from the mini through the end of season two starting in a few weeks. Which would be a very cruel trick to play, as most SPACE viewers will have already seen it and it's not getting to the wider audience.

As for SG-1.....I'm so confused by the episode order, I'm just gonna sit back and watch whatever they put on my TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
            This same post all the time. Shooting schedule doesn't equal airing schedule. If the Shroud was aired earlier, the Ori arc, and show in general wouldn't make any sense.
            I admited I was misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              Canadian schedules are bizarre.....though could be that they've pulled it because SPACE is airing the series from the mini through the end of season two starting in a few weeks. Which would be a very cruel trick to play, as most SPACE viewers will have already seen it and it's not getting to the wider audience.

As for SG-1.....I'm so confused by the episode order, I'm just gonna sit back and watch whatever they put on my TV.
              Stomping my feet! BGS But why should City t.v.'s schedule get shafted because of Space? I hate all these relations to t.v. stations. Drives me batty sometimes.
              6 Fraking episodes left to watch of season 2 and it gets pulled.
              I just got in BGS TOS from my local library. My 7 year old son is allowed to watch that! Told him, it's much like Star Trek TOS. My daughter however thinks she's watching Star Wars! And my library will finally get in BSG mini series so I don't have to rent from Rogers. They are expending the DVD sections in all libraries and there's now a HUGH space in my library down the street. I'm hoping for lots of Sci Fi! Maybe finish up the Angel series (up to season 2) and Buffy (up to season 3).

The link provided in the 2nd message is the correct order. I had written down the 2nd half ages ago when I thought we'd get these episodes when it was aired in England. Don't even have a clue where I got the order from. Though now I'm not confused so all is good in the universe!

Comment

Working...
              X