Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancients or Kryptonians ( Who's more advance )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancients or Kryptonians ( Who's more advance )

I like watching Stargate SG1 & Stargate Atlantis also Smallville on the CW. I've been wondering what race is more advance the Ancients or the Kryptonians?

Here are the links you may want to read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptonians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_%28Stargate%29

I honestly think Smallville is the worst show on TV. You just know the WB execs. were saying, "hey let's remake Dawson's Creek, only this time it has to be more insipid, and Dawson has to be able to run really fast."

I'm somewhat biased since I stopped watching the WB after Angel was canceled, but I would've continued watching if the WB had a single decent show. What kind of moronic network cancels its top 2 drama? At least they fired the exec that made the call shortly there after.

Anyway, the Ancients by leaps-and-bounds, no pun intended. The Kryptonians were outsmarted by their computer, and went extinct without a fight. A single Aurora would decimate the Kryptonians.

Heck a single Ori BattleCruiser could've had the Kryptonians praying to Adria in a day's time. (In latter eps, it's all but confirmed that the Lanteans were far more advanced than the Ori).

Spoiler:
    Based on "Unending" and back....

Ori < Asgard <<< Lanteans
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Ancients im afraid although i do love smallville and the enitre superman franchise and it stands to reason the ancients would have been more advance than the ori seeing as the ancients wanted to persue science and tech while the ori wanted to persue religion and worship.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
        Ancients im afraid although i do love smallville and the enitre superman franchise and it stands to reason the ancients would have been more advance than the ori seeing as the ancients wanted to persue science and tech while the ori wanted to persue religion and worship.
        Based on the height of both civilizations, I imagine that after the Alterans left, their technological growth ceased. Sure the Ori have some "plagues," but as far as tech, they have nothing that the Lanteans don't, and the Lanteans have plenty the Ori don't.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
        X