Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle Between Stargate Universe and the Unknown is about to begin!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Battle Between Stargate Universe and the Unknown is about to begin!

This thread is a battle between Stargate and many other scifi. Many Races from different TV shows, movies, and Video games will appear in random order with random ships to battle the stargate universe and you will have an effect on the Universe.

As I post what goes on, those post are to say what they think would survive the attack of each round and mention a show they would want to make an attempt to take down the mighty Stargate Alliance.

Each round I will look at the post and figure from them what survived the attack. After I put in the Back story and what coming in round one I will put an example post of what is to posted.

Back Story
    The Ancients and the Ori have just sense a hole causing fleets of unknowns to come forth into the galaxy. In a force of desperation to face this unknown threat the universe has untied to face this threat.

All of the good and the Bad of the Universe are coming forth and even returning from death to try and face this threat. But will this be enough to face the threat of the unknown.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Back story of the Beginning of the Unknown War
    -The Asurans have equipped Atlantis with ZPMs and moves it to earth's outpost were they leave it in the hands of Jack O'Neill and Atlantis Exhibition. The Asurans then begin to build replicators on Earth's moon base and have built 16 Replicator ships and are continuing to build more.

-The Ori have brought 3 Ori Ships and place them behind the front line of 16 replicator ships and have begun to unload Ori fighters and have also placed 2 in total Ori satellites, One on each side of the group of ships. They are planing to send more later.

-Earth has left the Odyssey as the front line above Atlantis and is staying out of the fight

-the rest of the universe stays quiet

Round 1
    Front line
    1.60 Ori fighter
    2.16 Replicator Ships
    3.2 Ori Satellites
    4.3 Ori ships
    --Backup---- Atlantis Drones

vs.

5 Jaffa Hat'aks are heading for Earth but somthing.....is....wrong
    The life signs on the ship are...strange
    O'niell reconzies what is different and says one-two word "Borg-things"

How will this battle Play out?
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Battle
    ----------
    20 Ori fighter are taken out during the borgs assult minmule damge to Borg. which then would drag in the Replicators who would probably lose three ship but would be able to take out three borg ships and infect one ship with replicators. As the Borg ships approach the one infected ship spins out of control and crashes to Earth while the other two are blasted out of the sky by the Ori guns.

aftermath
    ------------
    40 Ori fighters
    13 replicators ships
    3 Ori ships
    2 Ori satilites

(problem) I would be worried about the ship that crashed to earth

Requested
    -----------------
    Next Attack I want to see from Star Wars
    Last edited by Kingomon; 06 April 2007, 12:24 AM.
    new enemy of the Ori

Comment

you know i swear theres something like this.........oh yeah spacebattles......good series that link all the series together...not sure about stargate
      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
        you know i swear theres something like this.........oh yeah spacebattles......good series that link all the series together...not sure about stargate
        right, well this is about the stargate universe. Any way let me explain this universe better.

Is the battle for Stargate Universe survival and is to test it against different scifi ships as well as problems left behind each battle

-a Round must posted by me with the "battle fleet" that will be in the post battle

-A Member post a Post battle as in a race's small fleet from the requested show, movie, or game of the last round attacker fleet example:
        I sent the Borg to attack in the last round and I requested that the next one would be star wars. which means the fleet sent must be from the star wars universe.

-The Post battle must Contain:
        "Battle" the small fleet sent from the universe that is attacking and description of what goes on in the battle
        "aftermath" say what remains of the fleet and leave a problem to be dealt with example:
        I left a Borg ship crashed on the planet, which I the thread writer will have to deal with in the round that follows right after this post battle.

"Requested" the requested race from a show, movie, or game you want the next post battle to have

-----------------------
        After a Post battle I the thread writer have to do a round that will hold the following:
        "Advantages" ships and technology that might show up to make the fleet stronger
        "Disadvantages" previous Post problems that I have to deal with by using the fleet and even problems I might add

"Battle Fleet"
        The fleet that will be used in the next Battle post
        ---------------
        After a new round is made and then a member then can do a Post battle
        new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Round 2
          Advantages:

Disadvantages:
          Because of the Borg ship 7 replicator ships and 1 Ori ship have been pulled back to deal with the crashed Borg ship

Battle Fleet:
          40-Ori fighters
          6-Replicator Armies
          2 Ori Ship
          2 Satellite
          new enemy of the Ori

Comment

This sounds kool, unfortunately, I dont know much about the Star Wars ships and wouldnt be able to come up with a reasonable number to fight the Stargate fleet.

However, I saw one slight problem with the last battle. The Asurans arent like the MW replicators and am not sure if they can affect a ship like the MW replicators can. They could but Im not sure.

As well, dont forget to add more Asuran ships after each battle as they can make them pretty quick

Good job though

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
              Round 2
              Advantages:

Disadvantages:
              Because of the Borg ship 7 replicator ships and 1 Ori ship have been pulled back to deal with the crashed Borg ship

Battle Fleet:
              40-Ori fighters
              6-Replicator Armies
              2 Ori Ship
              2 Satellite
              Try to leave the Ori ship in the battle, the Oddyssey can go with the replicator ships

Comment

Send in suicide squadrons of Replicator ships to attempt to take over the Ha'taks.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                  This sounds kool, unfortunately, I dont know much about the Star Wars ships and wouldnt be able to come up with a reasonable number to fight the Stargate fleet.

However, I saw one slight problem with the last battle. The Asurans arent like the MW replicators and am not sure if they can affect a ship like the MW replicators can. They could but Im not sure.

As well, dont forget to add more Asuran ships after each battle as they can make them pretty quick

Good job though
                  I forgot to mention the Asurans studied parts of replicators and were able to mimick there programming and construction.
                  But lets not sweat how they did it.
                  This round I'll add three and the quantity will increases each round
                  Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                  Try to leave the Ori ship in the battle, the Oddyssey can go with the replicator ships
                  Very well the Ori ship will be left with the other Ori ships to wait for more attacks and the 7 replicator ships will head down to deal with the Borg

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                  Send in suicide squadrons of Replicator ships to attempt to take over the Ha'taks.
                  I will do that then
                  new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Space Battle
                    ----------------------
                    The Replictors numbers increases by three while waiting for the next fleet. The Ori ship is order to stay put because the Asruans think they can handle it. Teal'c has shown up with 7 Hatak's to assist in the fight. A new fleet fleet makes it's presence known a Teal'c recognizes the ships that approach. It is two star destroyers plus three more Borg Hat'aks.

Star Destroyers begin to fire from long range while the two Borg ships move in on the Replicator ships. Four Replicator ships are destroyed by the Borg's tatic but the remaining replicator ships destroy the two Borg ships.

While this is going on the Ori fighters have moved in on the Tie fighters and seem to be losing no fighters but the enemy fighters are being taken down. The Ori ships move in on the Star Destroyers and the Star Destroyer ships lasers seem to have little effect but then two more Star Destroyers move in and box in the Ori ships.

They begin targeting one ship, one Ori ship destroying it before the ORi can completely destroy the first two ship. Teal'c moves in on the Star Destroyers and bombs strategic parts of the Destroyer taking it out in there go around and two replicator ships suicide bomb the Star Destroyer. Which gives the Replicator a new ship

But during this Battle one Borg Hatak escapes threw hyperspace and seems to have gatherd information on the battle. leaving a problem in a future battle.

Planet Battle
                    --------------------
                    The Replicator ships decide to send replicators off of three of there ships that have landed just outside the crashed Borg ship and attacks the Borg inside. Unfortnatly the replicators are unable to use the Borg because of the Organic parts so they just do what they do with regular humans but then the Hatak self destruct goes off but not before a Borg changed Glider fly out of the ship. The Replicator ships are getting off the ground just as they get destroyed in the blast of the Hatak.

Unfortunately the Borg glide is unreachable by replicator ships but it is not causing any trouble meaning it might have agenda.

Aftermath
                    --------------------
                    40 Ori Fighter
                    3 Replicator ship in space
                    4 Replicator ship above planet
                    1 Replicator infected Star Destroyer
                    2 Ori ships
                    2 Ori Satellites

1 Borg escaped with info on the battle

1 Borg is flying on earth

Request
                    ------------
                    any requests?
                    new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Round 3
                      Advantages:
                      The ORi have sent more ships to assist in the battle. About 6 from the ORi galaxy. An Asuran City has just arrived from the P-galaxy to help out. Asuran ships build four more and rush in two more ships.

How would you set up the Fleet and what ships would send against the Problems? Also where should the Asurans put there city?

Total Fleet:
                      40 Ori Fighter
                      9 Replicator ship in space
                      4 Replicator ship above planet
                      1 Replicator infected Star Destroyer
                      8 Ori ships
                      2 Ori Satellites
                      1 Asuran city Ship
                      new enemy of the Ori

Comment

When do the Borg/Replicators adapt to the weapons being used? For the past two battles the same weapons were used. The Borg/Replicators should have adapted by now

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
                          When do the Borg/Replicators adapt to the weapons being used? For the past two battles the same weapons were used. The Borg/Replicators should have adapted by now
                          I'll add that to the battle now
                          Curentley the Asurans are in control of the Replicators which are just now reactivating there adapting programing.

As for the Borg, the single Borg is in a ship heading for an Unknown location. The Replicator fleet shot shots at the glider but it's speed made it miss and the borg have just adapted to the replicator form of weapons. Meaning earth is going to have trouble taking down the borg.
                          new enemy of the Ori

Comment

The Asuran city should go on Earth with Atlantis and be used as a planetary defense weapon as well as being able to shoot the drones, it could destroy some ships.

What happened to the 7 Hataks? how many are left? There should still be 7 left as none got destroyed

send four of the Ori ships along with the Replicator ships above the planet and the Hataks left to the other side of the moon or somewhere in easy reach to give the next enemy a false sense of security. We know how fast the hyperdrives of the Ori ships are and the Ancient warships (Asuran ships) have fast hyperdrive so they could be even further away than the Hataks.

The Deadulus and the 2 cities can protect the planet and we also now have an unlimited amount of ZPM's and drones as Im sure the Asurans have got plenty to use. The drones can also take down the borg glider as the number of drones would make it extremely hard to escape.

We should now have 9 Replicator ships in space, 1 Replicator infested Star Destroyer, 4 Ori ships as well as 40 Ori Fighters and 2 Ori satellites in space. This is scary enough but we then have 2 Ancient cities on Earths surface ready for war as well as 4 Ori ships, 7 Hataks and 4 Replicator ships not visible ready to flank them.

When the new ships drop out of hyperspace, we should fire the satellites up as they aint been used yet and basically maneuver our ships (visible) ready to attack as well as giving us time to get the hidden ships into position. When the hidden ships are nearly in position ready to flank them we should fire the sattellites as well as the visible Ori ship energy cannons to distract the enemy and keep them looking at the front line while the hidden ships come out of hyperspace or from wherever they have been hiding behind the enemy and block them in and make sure no more escape.

Well, thats my tactics anyway on how to win the next battle

We should also have maybe one or two Hives come and join the fleet of SG ships, maybe led by Michael which is why they are working with us (that and without protecting the universe, they wouldnt be able to feed )

Comment

Working...
                            X