This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the size of a ZPM?

We've seen the prop in use about a hundred times, naturally, but exactly what are its dimensions?
    Were its measurements ever mentioned exactly, or has it at least been compared on screen to something we know the precise length of?
    A hand for instance is not something we'd easily know the exact measure of. Unless people are walking up to say, David Hewlett, shaking his hand, then pulling out a tape measure...
    I suppose the perfect answer would be from someone who has directly measured the actual prop. I just don't know if anyone's done that.
    Feel free to drop some ideas.

sigpic

Originally posted by Kaptin Kyle View Post
    We've seen the prop in use about a hundred times, naturally, but exactly what are its dimensions?
    Were its measurements ever mentioned exactly, or has it at least been compared on screen to something we know the precise length of?
    A hand for instance is not something we'd easily know the exact measure of. Unless people are walking up to say, David Hewlett, shaking his hand, then pulling out a tape measure...
    I suppose the perfect answer would be from someone who has directly measured the actual prop. I just don't know if anyone's done that.
    Feel free to drop some ideas.

ZPM is a cylinder like object, which radius is aprox. 7,5cm and lenght is about.. 35cm. Both are rough estimates based on ZPM in McKays hand.

Comment

*looks around room*

ummm...about the size of a liter of Dr. Pepper

Visit my Website

Comment

yeah, id say think of the size of a liter bottle of something(coke, pepsi, dr. pepper, etc)....but like the radius of the middle of the bottle on the top part and a bit thinner on under the top part..

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

I'd say it looks like a 2 liter bottle based on looking at it in several people's hands.And by the way how come they never come out with cool merchandise for Stargate?I would soooooo buy a ZPM lamp in a heartbeat even if it was like $200.

Comment

I saw the size of a football

That idea of a ZPM desk lamp sounds good

Comment

Check that : it's approximative, but still very funny

Check the story part for ZPMs

Comment

Working...
              X