UK DVDs! Late?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK DVDs! Late?

Ok Where are the series 10 of SG-1 and 3 of Atlantis DVDs in the UK. This time last year i am sure they where going out. Yet i can't find any word of them on Amazon.

I remember last year watching the start of the Ori storyline while redaing on Gateworld the details about the last episodes being shown on Sky.
    But this year Sky has already finnished showing the epsiodes and my Stargate DVD shelf is not getting any bigger.

Ether 1. They are still doing things like audio commentaries and stuff due to hold backs with filming the films and getting the new series a green light.
    2. The Format wars are making them hold back while we all wait for HD to kick Blue Ray futher down the toilet (thats hjust the way i feel about it OK?)

3. They are going to leave it like they do in America and bring them out in one go (loosing money)

Or

4. They are coming out next monday making me look stupid?
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

I've been wondering the same myself. I wonder if they are waiting until the US Episodes have been shown and thereby prevent US Viewers from buying the DVD's and then not watching the show.

The changeover to a new distributor might have something to do with it.

Play.com/TVShowsonDVD/Amazon.co.uk none seem to be listing Season 10

I would think they would bring them out before the Direct-to-DVD movies if only because the first would make no sense without watching S10.

If you find out let me know

Comment

Hi guys. If you go to this thread, you'll find information about the dvds.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        Hi guys. If you go to this thread, you'll find information about the dvds.
        Thanks!

I have check it out!
        People are saying September which suxs as i can't wait that long.

Ok i gess this thread is over! Lock it if you must.
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
          Thanks!

I have check it out!
          People are saying September which suxs as i can't wait that long.

Ok i gess this thread is over! Lock it if you must.
          Wonder when we get the Direct-To-DVD Movie which IIRC is supposed to be out around autumn. Starting the individual discs that late might mean having the movies before completing the full set.

Oh well I suppose knowing that they have finished the extras mean we should get them sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by paulschapman View Post
            Wonder when we get the Direct-To-DVD Movie which IIRC is supposed to be out around autumn. Starting the individual discs that late might mean having the movies before completing the full set.

Oh well I suppose knowing that they have finished the extras mean we should get them sometime!
            I think we may just get a Boxset not indivisual sets. Which would sux as i always get the indivisual ones (apart from series 1 and 2 that is).

The Question now is Thick or Thin Boxset DVDS as my STARGTAE DVD SHELF can only hold one more series!
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              I think we may just get a Boxset not indivisual sets. Which would sux as i always get the indivisual ones (apart from series 1 and 2 that is).

The Question now is Thick or Thin Boxset DVDS as my STARGTAE DVD SHELF can only hold one more series!
              Same here. It is easier to justify to 'she who must be obeyed' (the wife) spending £14.99 (play.com) rather than £45.00 even though it is cheaper to get the boxsets.

As for the thick and thin debate. It would look better on the shelf if it was thick boxes as that is what all the others are.

Comment

Working...
              X