X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scifi Magazine - June Issue - SG1 / SGA Interviews

http://www.scifi.com/scifimag/

Spider-Man 3
    Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst share behind-the-scenes secrets from the most hotly anticipated superhero saga of the year.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
    Sail with the crew of Pirates of the Caribbean 3 to rescue Captain Jack Sparrow from the belly of a kraken.

Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    Earth is on the menu as Marvel Comics' Fantastic Four tries to stop a cosmic visitor from digesting the planet.

Shrek the Third
    Mike Myers learns that it's good to be the king.

28 Weeks Later
    Robert Carlyle struggles to stay out of the clutches of London's hungry Infected as the plague continues in this contagious sequel.

Next
    Nicolas Cage fights the future.

Wind Chill
    Emily Blunt freezes out of fear.

Signal
    Cell phones create a killer catastrophe — plus the buzz on 12 other Sundance surprises.

Stargate SG-1
    The stars share their thoughts as the longest-running sci-fi series in U.S. television history draws to a close.

Stargate Atlantis
    The cast and crew welcome Amanda Tapping to the show as the series prepares for season four.

Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
    Spandex ruled at auditions for the second season.

Ghost Hunters
    Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson offer tips on how you too can pin down the paranormal.

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Do you know when this issue goes on sale?
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Current one is labeled to be on the self until Monday. So the new issue could start appearing anytime.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Well now, I guess I got the issue in the mail before it went on the newsstands for once. Yes, I'm a subscriber.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X