Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Or perhaps you could take a position in the service of the Royal Minstrel's, I'm sure Murray would love having you joing the group.
    Works for me. I don't go any where with out an instrument.
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

ADD A CAPTION

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        Here are a few...

(This is one of my favorite pics of Sam/AT)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...amorphosis.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tepisode2f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Changeling.jpg
        (And this is another of my all-time favorite Sam/AT pics - what a beautiful smile!)
        Excellent photos Astro!! I can't say how much I loved AT in 2010. She looks fantastic in every scene. Not that she doesn't look great all the time, but they did a wonderful job with wardrobe, make-up and hair in this episode.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
          WOW! Great video, AgentDark! What a beautifully done vid!

Blue jello all around!

Hmm, anyone know what codex that video uses? It won't work for me, just keeps giving me a codex error.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            First Business of the Day

In the absence of our President and Vice-President this morning, may I extend hearty congratulations to Charlie, one of our newer royal citizens and doing a yeoman's job so far of contributing to the news of the kingdom!

Hear, hear ... a jolly round of blue jello (from Keeper) and celebratory Bean (from Madam President upon her return)!

These are the methods of awarding our citizens whenever they reach a milestone or do good. There is a list of Royal Beans which are used as awards for certain types of posts - Keeper may have the exact post # and can hopefully repost here for all the newer citizens.

Jolly good show, Charlie! Cheers!

Jester
            Hey! All of us newbies want to join! Doth the kingdom have room? I thought you all had been fans so long that you'd met at conventions and stuff, and that you had your own little thing going. I admit I was too shy to ask.

Comment

ADD A CAPTION
              What part of 'I want to go to Hawaii did you not understand???'
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ADD A CAPTION
                "It's okay sir, I'm just dressed for the spring sales. You've obviously never had to fight for that perfect blouse!"
                sigpic

Comment

Hello My Fellow Samandans!

I'm so glad to be back online. My computer died 2 days ago so I had to F disk my hard drive and start from scratch!

And even now, I don't have ANY applications installed except for Norton Internet Security...but I had to log on to see what I've missed; but unfortunately, it's A LOT!

So if one of you could be a dear and PM me with anything vital that I've missed since, say, Wednesday-ish I'd appreciate it!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

ADD A CAPTION
                    I have a bone to pick with the wardrobe department. Next time could we do a more feminine look.

Comment

ADD A CAPTION
                      This helmet is messing my hair!

Comment

Well I've added a few more banners to my original banner page.

Royal Court Banner Page

I have to admit, some of these I like much more than others. Some of them, MajorSal and MajorSam in particular, where harder than heck to try to find some sort of picture that identified their court titles.

In the end, I decided to just use photos that I thought matched either their personalities or screennames as best as I could.

Edit: Hmm, decided to just add direct links as the banner page was way TOO slow.
                        Forever, it appears there is confusion in the kingdom concerning your title (at least I’m confused). The Royal Banner Page indicates you are a Novice Graphic Artist. ChopinGal’s post deems you hold the position of Royal Graphics Designer.

As one who tries to dabble in the challenging world of graphic arts I would suggest that perhaps the word “Novice” in your title is not entirely accurate. Your work is way above beginner, learner, neophyte, amateur, etc. The banners themselves and all your other work proves the point! Therefore, I vote for your banner to revert to the more accurate Royal Graphics Designer.

Comment

ADD A CAPTION
                          Colonel you brought us out here to go Ice Fishing!
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                            Colonel you brought us out here to go Ice Fishing!
                            rlol...ice fishing....can just picture Jack doing that too. Poor Sam has to do that...ice fishing that is

Comment

ADD A CAPTION
                              "Why am I dressed like this?! Sir, why are you dressed in that? We're not going to Maui, we're going to Mirnyy(Siberia)...."
                              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

ADD A CAPTION
                                What it was on SALE!
                                Last edited by Cassie; 13 May 2005, 05:40 PM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

Working...
                                X