Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie
    Awesome post, and yes I agree with you...this thread is such an awesome place to be! I mean, I was terrified when I first posted, but everyone's made me feel really comfortable and at home. And I'm so honoured that I may have inadvertantly inspired you to post that beautiful train of thought! I think that post should get a mention in the compilation.
    Hear, hear, Charlie. I don't mind admitting that when I first started lurking round here, I found it all a bit over-facing, but now (even though I still don't understand anything of the more *serious* discussions) I too feel right at home. In fact, I seem to spend most of the time wandering around with a Samanda-inspired blissful grin on my face. And if things start to get too stressful, all I have to do is think of Samanda, and I feel all warm and fluffy again.

1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      Omg, awesome! I have a request though, replace the CarterCopter (not that I don't like it, its very cool ) with an F-302 and instant Pilot!Sam wallpaper for the masses!
      Cool! Sounds like you liked it. Hmmm, an F-302? Well, we must keep the Head of Security in a pleasant mood. She shuffles off on a quest for pics...

Comment

Terrified
        Well actually I suppose the Royal Jester is kinda scary... (/me remembers back to Drunk!Jester at the Samanda Gala)
        There was a Gala? Cool! Lol
        Royal Page of Samanda
        "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
          Hear, hear, Charlie. I don't mind admitting that when I first started lurking round here, I found it all a bit over-facing, but now (even though I still don't understand anything of the more *serious* discussions) I too feel right at home. In fact, I seem to spend most of the time wandering around with a Samanda-inspired blissful grin on my face. And if things start to get too stressful, all I have to do is think of Samanda, and I feel all warm and fluffy again.

1s4S
          Yes, I too have experienced the 'goofy happy' Samanda grin...and I'm just a newbie!

Btw, sorry for posting two in a row...I still haven't figured out how to quote more than one person. Woe for the technologically illiterate! I'm letting Sam down!
          Royal Page of Samanda

Comment

Yes, I too have experienced the 'goofy happy' Samanda grin...and I'm just a newbie!

Btw, sorry for posting two in a row...I still haven't figured out how to quote more than one person. Woe for the technologically illiterate! I'm letting Sam down!
            lol don't worry, we all do it

Though if you really wanna know, here's how ya do it

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Well this is something I've been working on for awhile. I've been having difficulties finding pictures that I think go well with each title, so I haven't finished some of them. But since this list was added today I thought I'd go ahead and post what I have so far.

If I haven't made one for anyone on the list and you would be interested in having one, please let me know. Also, if you have an idea of a good picture, please send me that as well. Otherwise I'll continue to make these in my spare time.
              These are superb!! And I hereby petition a new title for you - let's promote you to Royal Graphics Designer of the Kingdom.

Your choice: Graphics Artist or Designer - I posted "artist" for now because you really are doing some neat artistic work up here!

What say? Oh yea?! I'll change my original post later - on way to the office right now!!

You deserve a whole jar of jelly beans for this clever and creative work, Kat!

Comment

Terrified
                Well actually I suppose the Royal Jester is kinda scary... (me remembers back to Drunk!Jester at the Samanda Gala)
                Thee has not known the warmer, gentler side of the Bard? Weeping into her silk hankie as she leaves for work ... I shall respond to your post later in the day.

Comment

lol don't worry, we all do it

Though if you really wanna know, here's how ya do it
                  Thankyou!!! See what I mean about everyone here being so nice and all... you get greenies for that one!
                  Royal Page of Samanda

Comment

Thankyou!!! See what I mean about everyone here being so nice and all... you get greenies for that one!
                    And the prize for post 7000 goes to... Charlie!!!

I'm sure some suitably-qualified official from the Court of Samanda will be along shortly to make the appropriate presentation.

1s4S

Comment

Question 'o' the day.... what is the story behind the royal court/what is it etc?

Forgive my newbie ignorance.. but it's so cool and I wanted to know what it is...

sigpic

Comment

Found this little music vid the other day, thought I'd post it up

http://www.stargate-universe.net/Mus...johndunbar.zip
                        Its a little vid honouring Sam's promotion to Lt. Col

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                          Question 'o' the day.... what is the story behind the royal court/what is it etc?

Forgive my newbie ignorance.. but it's so cool and I wanted to know what it is...

lol to be honest I can't even remember...

I think it had something to do with MajorSam (our esteemed President) sharing her stories of meeting Amanda...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                            Thee has not known the warmer, gentler side of the Bard? Weeping into her silk hankie as she leaves for work ... I shall respond to your post later in the day.
                            Methinks that my dearest Jester saves all that warm and gentle stuff just for Murray. When's he back in town Jest'?

Comment

didn't someone make a joke about sam being our queen and that this was our own little kingdom and it just spiraled out of control from there

someone coined Samanda and we started to set up our court
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Lol.. you guys are funny... so.. how does one join the royal court then?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X