Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Dearest Royal Cyclist and Accountant

Methinks that the two of you doth protest too much. What is all this banter about looking up at the ceiling from a prone position? How does one ever view the DVDs up there? Quite an odd placement for the telly.

RC, perhaps 'tis time to cover those knobblies, get that trench coat on, and apply for the Assistant Security Head position. I think this should be approached in a somewhat sober manner; however, the Royal Head of Security has implied that the term "sobriety" is not written into the present hiring contract. Alas, that came as quite a shock. Having two tipsy men on patrol of the kingdom does seem a bit alarming. And one of those on a bicycle is even more unsettling. Heaven forbid he should run down Wise Elder on her way to market. Mean streets in the kingdom of Samanda?!

On another note, please accept my sincere apologies for a prior inference to the dialect of Manchester being spoken by a true Lancastrian. I was privately taken to task on this and reprimanded for my gross error in judgment. I assure you, it will not happen again. However, if you do not sign a sobriety contract for your new position, then, indeed, there may be some slurring of words which may resemble the incoherence of the Mancusian tongue. So do be careful while imbibing.

I must now leave for work of my own, tuning the lyre even as I jot down these few friendly words.

Sincerely,

Jester
    My Dear Jester,

Don't forget, there's usually a large and spirited dog in the way too!!!

As for the Security Post, I have already indicated my willingness to sign up, and am prepared to approach the duties in a suitably sober manner (just as long as I can get a nice cup of tea whenever I fancy one). In particular, I will be able to provide a Rapid Response and Pursuit capability using my trusty steed (unless the wrong-doers' escape route goes up a steep hill, in which case we will have to defer to the Royal Accountant and her many-geared flying machine).

And finally, your dialectic confusion is forgiven. Should you make it to our side of the Kingdom, I'm sure all will become clear (unless of course you're unlucky enough to speak to a true Prestonian).

Fare you well at your travails,

1s4S

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:

Comment

May I remind you Madam that you have taken me to task for the comparison of Manchester to Lancaster/Lancashire ... and I am still smarting from that. I've tried to make amends in a prior post though. Oops - maybe it was 1speed and not you who got insulted! Sorry!

As to reining you in with your bawdy wit, God knows I try ... I certainly try ... but, you are right, recently I have felt myself being dragged over to the darker side.

Help! Citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest!! Calling on Security to put the Royal Bean Counter away for a spell because she is corrupting my morals!!!

The Once-Innocent Jester
        Jester,

If it will help the people of Samanda, and your good self in particular, I am only too willing to sacrifice myself by allowing the RBC to corrupt my morals instead of yours (please? pretty please?).

1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          AT: Can you believe these new breast enhancements the producers want us to wear?

ALP: They really are quite uncomfortable.

AT: You're telling me. I've already told them the only way I'd be caught dead wearing one is if it's on the outside of my clothing.

Sorry, couldn't help myself when I saw this photo. Hope I don't offend anyone.

Edit: Man, after going through my posts this morning I've decided that I must be in a wickedly naughty mood today. I'm sorry. *Slaps her own wrists*
          Last edited by ForeverSg1; 12 May 2005, 08:53 AM.

Comment

ROTFLOL I can hear Eric Clapton singing Mustang Sally right now - yowza!

I grew up with mustangs and T-birds and learned to drive on my dad's T-bird - sigh! Those were the days!

My first car was a Mustang Mach 1 - It was a 5 Speed my dad gave it to me for my 17th birthday - almost lost it because of to many tickets - it was my dad that ended up wrecking it. My next car was a '68 Mustang that I had in College. But now as a band director and musician that needs to haul losts of instruments around I drive a Jeep Cherokee. - But at least I haven't had a ticket in 4 years
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:
              Carter: Daniel, have you been in my hair-care drawer again?

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                Carter: Daniel, have you been in my hair-care drawer again?
                ROFLMAO! 1speed... I so wanted to give you some green for this one, but it won't let me.

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:

Sam>>>Come on Babe, make my day!
                  ......TARA......

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:
                    torture me all you want, i still don't think that curls is a good look for you
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:
                      Sam: "I challenge you to a battle in a ring filled with blue jello"
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

AT: Can you believe these new breast enhancements the producers want us to wear?

ALP: They really are quite uncomfortable.

AT: You're telling me. I've already told them the only way I'd be caught dead wearing one is if it's on the outside of my clothing.

Sorry, couldn't help myself when I saw this photo. Hope I don't offend anyone.

Edit: Man, after going through my posts this morning I've decided that I must be in a wickedly naughty mood today. I'm sorry. *Slaps her own wrists*
                        ROTFLOLOL And to think that Coley and I thought we were being naughty! Kat, what have you been nipping from the royal liquor cabinet?!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Sam: "I challenge you to a battle in a ring filled with blue jello"
                          Hi Rogue

See you're joining right in with the craziness today ... we're not always so off the wall ... must be a full moon tonight.

Welcome Aboard!

Don't forget that Teal'c would probably want to be the referee for any rings- of-jello fights!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                            My first car was a Mustang Mach 1 - It was a 5 Speed my dad gave it to me for my 17th birthday - almost lost it because of to many tickets - it was my dad that ended up wrecking it. My next car was a '68 Mustang that I had in College. But now as a band director and musician that needs to haul losts of instruments around I drive a Jeep Cherokee. - But at least I haven't had a ticket in 4 years
                            Get that sax out, babe, and play along with me: "Those were the days, my friend, those were the days!"

Of course, my theme song was "she had fun, fun, fun until her daddy took her T-Bird away!"

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                              Jester,

If it will help the people of Samanda, and your good self in particular, I am only too willing to sacrifice myself by allowing the RBC to corrupt my morals instead of yours (please? pretty please?).

1s4S

<<cough>> <<choke>> Now who's spilling tea all over self?!

I want a full report of Saturday's BVD ... er ... DVD watching and I want Hugo to sit on the settee in between the two of you!!

The Royal Accountant is supposed to be teaching you the basics of Stargate 101, not a graduate course in snogging!

Comment

Hi Rogue

See you're joining right in with the craziness today ... we're not always so off the wall ... must be a full moon tonight.

Welcome Aboard!

Don't forget that Teal'c would probably want to be the referee for any rings- of-jello fights!
                                Thanks, I like crazy, it isn't fun being serious all the time.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X