Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    Right must be off. I have ropes to coil, cams to oil and nuts to sort.

So you still on for saturday 1speed?
    Absolutely. In fact I'll probably spend this evening checking my own nuts (and for CG's benefit, I'm talking about wheel-nuts. Honestly, some people... ).

Comment

Jack (thinking): Damn it...first the leather pants and now a mini skirt.
      Why do I always miss out on all the good stuff.

Sam: You told him what I was wearing?

Daniel: Hmm? (shrug) He asked.
      Last edited by ForeverSg1; 12 May 2005, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
        Absolutely. In fact I'll probably spend this evening checking my own nuts...
        And there went Strix *splash* into the gutter again...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          I just love all the captions you guys have put up for this one.

I had intended to put mine own caption up for it, but it turned out to be a bit too racy for this PG forum and it wasn't very kind to Pete as well. So I'll just enjoy everyone elses instead.

Kat

Oh you bad girl. You should have posted it, we could all do with a bit of "racy" now and again, and again, and again.
          "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

Ok...I've toned it down a bit, though I decided to put it in spoilers just in case.
            Spoiler:

Sam: Hmm, did you say something?

Pete: I asked you if you wanted me to stop. You don't seem to be enjoying yourself.

Sam: I'm sorry, Pete. I guess my mind was some place else (thinking) with someone else.
            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 12 May 2005, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Ok...I've toned it down a bit, though I decided to put it in spoilers just in case.
              Spoiler:

Pete: I asked you if you wanted me to stop. You don't seem to be enjoying yourself.

Sam: I'm sorry, Pete. I guess my mind was some place else (thinking) with someone else.
              LOL, Thats a good one. You need to post it on the J/S Thread.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                Mind you don't fall through it, my dear.

*now waiting for ChopinGal to turn up and send us both to the Naughty Corner*
                Dearest Royal Cyclist and Accountant

Methinks that the two of you doth protest too much. What is all this banter about looking up at the ceiling from a prone position? How does one ever view the DVDs up there? Quite an odd placement for the telly.

RC, perhaps 'tis time to cover those knobblies, get that trench coat on, and apply for the Assistant Security Head position. I think this should be approached in a somewhat sober manner; however, the Royal Head of Security has implied that the term "sobriety" is not written into the present hiring contract. Alas, that came as quite a shock. Having two tipsy men on patrol of the kingdom does seem a bit alarming. And one of those on a bicycle is even more unsettling. Heaven forbid he should run down Wise Elder on her way to market. Mean streets in the kingdom of Samanda?!

On another note, please accept my sincere apologies for a prior inference to the dialect of Manchester being spoken by a true Lancastrian. I was privately taken to task on this and reprimanded for my gross error in judgment. I assure you, it will not happen again. However, if you do not sign a sobriety contract for your new position, then, indeed, there may be some slurring of words which may resemble the incoherence of the Mancunian tongue. So do be careful while imbibing.

I must now leave for work of my own, tuning the lyre even as I jot down these few friendly words.

Sincerely,

Jester
                Last edited by ChopinGal; 12 May 2005, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I'm right with you on this. I don't want to lose the Stargate humour now RDA has gone. The humour is almost as important to me as Kick A$$ Carter
                  Yes, the dynamic and "the dance" will be changing without Jack around. Let's hope that the writers let Sam stand on her own two feet and deliver some funny (perhaps snarky funny) lines.

We know AT likes to do comedy and does it so well.

Comment

Jack (thinking): Damn it...first the leather pants and now a mini skirt. Why do I always miss out on all the good stuff.

Sam: You told him what I was wearing?

Daniel: Hmm? (shrug) He asked.
                    And that's the third mouthful of tea I've had to wipe off the screen today...

1s4S

Comment

My technical problems have returned this time to my new computer - darn the thing.

I'm now rehooked to my old one - and - well - you could have knocked-me-down with just one look as 1speed's knobblies when I got on the forum via IE - so Gateworld must have been the problem all along.

And officially many thanks to everyone who has helped in getting our little gift to Amanda at the Studios - you are all superb!!

Hopefully it gave her a little lift to know that fans are waiting with baited breath for her brilliant portrayal of Sam Carter to return to the screen. Here's hoping the writers give her the storylines she deserves after the 110% of commitment she has given the show over the last 8 years, she certainly is an inspiration!
                      LOL ... behave yourself and stop casting glances at the knobblies!

Think you really do have some tech problems today from what you emailed me earlier - so much good luck in solving everything and then coming back here with us.

Agree completely that we want AT to know we are eagerly awaiting Sam and S9 and hoping so hard that the scripts provided are up to caliber for such a fine actress!

Comment

Spoiler:

you read my mind. she did seem to have that 'are you done yet' look on her face
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          Agree completely that we want AT to know we are eagerly awaiting Sam and S9 and hoping so hard that the scripts provided are up to caliber for such a fine actress!
                          course you know, the better the actress the more she can help a not so good script.

give junk to a bad actor and you get junk back, give junk to a good actor and you get something better
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wise move Kat - I still bear the scars from the Jesters mauling over my far too racy post a while back, the nightmares are fading though - slowly
                            May I remind you Madam that you have taken me to task for the comparison of Manchester to Lancaster/Lancashire ... and I am still smarting from that. I've tried to make amends in a prior post though. Oops - maybe it was 1speed and not you who got insulted! Sorry!

As to reining you in with your bawdy wit, God knows I try ... I certainly try ... but, you are right, recently I have felt myself being dragged over to the darker side.

Help! Citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest!! Calling on Security to put the Royal Bean Counter away for a spell because she is corrupting my morals!!!

The Once-Innocent Jester

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              course you know, the better the actress the more she can help a not so good script.

give junk to a bad actor and you get junk back, give junk to a good actor and you get something better
                              Great point, Sky! And we've seen AT make a few "silk purses" in her time!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                My partner is whacko about Mustangs. Honestly, I don't get it, but then, she doesn't understand my Stargate obsession, so I guess we're even. However, she'd see this picture and start drooling... "Whoa, nice car!" Meanwhile, I'm quietly thinking, "Whoa, nice legs!"
                                ROTFLOL I can hear Eric Clapton singing Mustang Sally right now - yowza!

I grew up with mustangs and T-birds and learned to drive on my dad's T-bird - sigh! Those were the days!

Comment

Working...
                                X