X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    ADD A CAPTION:
    "Mmmm ceiling could do with a coat of paint!"

And no! NOT inspired by any personal experience before a certain person of the one speed persuasion gets his Lancastrian witted fingers typing!!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
      ROTFLOL! (Or perhaps it should be cackling...after that mother hen reference... )

So good to know that the Kingdom has such great security - with Agent D in Australia and 1speed in England, that should give us pretty good coverage around the clock. Then there's Sky watching over us all, too.

Hey guys, just be careful and don't shoot MajorSam when she comes stumbling (oops, walking) back in. She's been gone for quite sometime and might be difficult to recognize... hmmm... perhaps we should have set up a recognition-password for returning travellers...
      Unfortunately, I can only keep watch during office hours at the moment, but I'll do what I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
        "Mmmm ceiling could do with a coat of paint!"

And no! NOT inspired by any personal experience before a certain person of the one speed persuasion gets his Lancastrian witted fingers typing!!
        I bet you say that to all the boys...

Comment

Here we go an on topic post - I claim (even if it is in a lateral sort of way)

A little snippet from a book I will be reviewing in the next Oh Yea Times for all of us on the forum who share our Queens love of the outdoors:

"Snow is uncomfortable stuff to sleep upon; it soon turns to ice underneath you, and gets as lumpy as a Welsh farmhouse bed. But you will have to put up with these little hardships."

from "Lets Go Climbing" by Colin Kirkus - 1939. Published in order to encourage the younger generation into outdoor pursuits - the quote was from the section relating to bivouacking!!

Eeeee they don't make MEN like they used to!!

for those who would otherwise miss it the on topic link is in red!!!
          Cheers Agent!
          Last edited by Coley; 12 May 2005, 05:26 AM.

Comment

for those who missed it the on topic link was in italics!!!
            I think it must have gone AWOL (the link that is)

Edit: Oops, shame on me. I thought you meant a hyperlink...
            Now i get it...

Ahem, nothing to see here, move along...

Comment

Floor open 1speed!

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:
                Plan A: Grab a scalpel, saw through restraints, scratch nose, find a bathroom, kick some quack doctors' butts...

Plan B: Try not to think about the itching nose...

My LJ

Comment

Agent I'm waiting with baited breath for a witty caption for Sam from you!

Comment

Nice caption as always Strix!

Comment

Floor open 1speed!
                      Mind you don't fall through it, my dear.

*now waiting for ChopinGal to turn up and send us both to the Naughty Corner*

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        Okay I haven't turned the computer off yet - I loved the Mustang as well - AT's own car that Sam has driven in other episodes in a great car but I love Mustang's - I've had a couple myslef (although I have never had a red one - I drive fast enough that I don't need the red to attract anyone - my last one was ice blue - custom color)

My partner is whacko about Mustangs. Honestly, I don't get it, but then, she doesn't understand my Stargate obsession, so I guess we're even. However, she'd see this picture and start drooling... "Whoa, nice car!" Meanwhile, I'm quietly thinking, "Whoa, nice legs!"

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                          My partner is whacko about Mustangs. Honestly, I don't get it, but then, she doesn't understand my Stargate obsession, so I guess we're even. " However, she'd see this picture and start drooling... "Whoa, nice car!" Meanwhile, I'm quietly thinking, Whoa, nice legs!"
                          LOL!!

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:
                            I just love all the captions you guys have put up for this one.

I had intended to put mine own caption up for it, but it turned out to be a bit too racy for this PG forum and it wasn't very kind to Pete as well. So I'll just enjoy everyone elses instead.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                              I just wanted to add my thanks to CG and astrog and anyone else who contributed, for sending the flowers to Amanda and putting together the collection. It's great of you to do this on our behalf. Thank You!

NC
                              And thank you, NC, for the Thank You audio clip of AT - that's a great perk!!

Comment

I just love all the captions you guys have put up for this one.

I had intended to put mine own caption up for it, but it turned out to be a bit too racy for this PG forum and it wasn't very kind to Pete as well. So I'll just enjoy everyone elses instead.

Kat
                                LOL ... possibly an afterglow moment in the bedroom?!! Ah, yes, Sam would have had a different expression on her face if it had been Jack!

Comment

Working...
                                X