Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Why, thank you kind sir!

And, yes, do you suppose the Queen's appearance had to be cleared by a total sweep of the board?! We can dream, can't we?
    Heh... If anyone is up to no-good, Sam will kick their b*tt for misbehaving!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      Heh... If anyone is up to no-good, Sam will kick their b*tt for misbehaving!
      Although, the boards do seem to harbor a good number of Jaffa Warriors, Symbiotes, Death Glider Pilots, System Lords and such...

My LJ

Comment

[SIZE=4][I][B][CENTER]Get busy and review past pages on the thread for that "something special" which catches your eye and may be an important part of the Royal Samandan Chronicles.

Jester (who is praying that the nun jokes don't make the cut!)

And there's me thinking AT would like the nun jokes the best!

Having moden problems at home so don't know if I will be able to post tonight. Just about to leave work.

Catch you when I can

Comment

Well, thankfully it looks like what passes for normality in the Kingdom has returned, so I guess my work here is done for the day. I'll be off then.

Later,
          1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Add A Caption:
            Another great pic, Kat!
            Last edited by astrogeologist; 11 May 2005, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              I must say for selfish reasons I glad that this is the time of year when no new episode of Stargate are showing. This is my busiest time of the year at school - progress report grades are due in the morning - the first of 8 concerts in the next 6 weeks was tonight. Teachers at my school are counting down the days until June 3rd.

As I was getting caught up on today's posts the talk about seeing the lighter side of Sam and AT comedic acting got me thinking about the few stand alone episode were we see that kind of thing and which ones I like. I ended up puting on Space Race as I was reading some other Threads and making a few posts. Now I know that Space Race is one of those episode that people either really like or really hate - tends to be no middle ground on this episode - well I'm in the I like it column. To me it is a fun light episode that shows the adrenalin junkie, thrill seeking side of Sam. I know one of the things that some people had a problem with the episode was the sports announcers but I liked them. One of my favorite scene in the episode in the scene with Sam and Daniel in Carters Lab near the beginning of the episode.

Here are a few pics before I head off for the night

*Great* pics, tsaxlady! Love all the smiles and lighter-hearted moments.

Comment

sigh

it ate my post!!!

anyway, anyone who wants to send something in for amanda who's not artistically inclined, if you want, you can send your message to me. i can run it through photoshop, put your words in a pretty font on a nice background then mail it to coley or astro and they can print it out

I think that's what i plan to do. I'm not comfortable showing my wallpapers around but i can share my words
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                  Here's a great website to check out for Sam-fans

The Sam Friendly Zone by Skydiver, Jara Dax, Splash_the_cat and others

Lots of great Sam Friendly banners.. like these:

Thanks for the link Astro - and yes I'm that far behind!!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                    Nope, not correcting term papers today - have been completely immersed in Royal Archiving - both for the SaGC/Court of Samanda, as well as for my own computers... have been running virusscans on various computers and backup drives... as well as backing-up huge amounts of data (on the order of 40Gigs everytime I tell the computer to 'copy'!). And almost screwed up 'Gemini-scale'... well, actually, I *did* screw up *Gemini-scale* - but I was lucky... there's this little Recycle Bin protection that saved my petrified touchee! ...I dragged the wrong folder into the recycle bin... over 40Gigs- of the most recent files the files for my newly created online couse... the newly archived files for the new online course... *all* of my Stargate screen caps... my Sam-webpages.... ....had heart palpitations... black thoughts descended... I thought it was *gone*.... but then... the Recycle Bin let me restore it! 'Whew'!!!... Still can't believe that it's not all 'toast'!

So I am now (more) carefully backing things up before I begin any more deletions... sigh... this is taking forever... I have two computers and 3 backup/external harddrives to deal with...and it's a shell game of backups.

So... the SaGC has been a wonderful place to play today... while one computer is busy I play on the other . Hmmm... what were folks saying about all those computers in Sam's house?
                    RAOTFLMAO - So glad you lucked out - you're quite the techno genius and I'm so grateful for it

Comment

Strix, from the little I've read (and I want to read more of your stories), you whump so well! Your Knife's Edge of Madness was brilliantly conceived and so well written. A very realistic portrayal of what that kind of injury would do to a person.

Please post your site again for those of us who missed it the first time around. The speed at which this thread travels leaves lots of important posts in the dust all too quickly. Share again. Thanks!
                      Yes well said ChopinGal and if you have subsequently posted Strix I shall pick it up shortly!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        I have something I'd like to add to my Season 9 Sam wish list. I want to see Sam the cut up.

AT has a great sense of humor and I know that Carter has always been cast as the straight man to Jack's antics...but maybe here's a chance for her to break free and really turn the heads of those who see her as being so serious all the time...
                        I'm right with you on this. I don't want to lose the Stargate humour now RDA has gone. The humour is almost as important to me as Kick A$$ Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          sigh

it ate my post!!!

anyway, anyone who wants to send something in for amanda who's not artistically inclined, if you want, you can send your message to me. i can run it through photoshop, put your words in a pretty font on a nice background then mail it to coley or astro and they can print it out

I think that's what i plan to do. I'm not comfortable showing my wallpapers around but i can share my words
                          Well I know I've seen your wallpapers and I don't know why you don't want to share them. Good or bad, it's all in fun: playing with pictures, making wallpapers, ect. I know there are far better out there at doing this sort of thing than myself, but it's been a fun little hobby to have over the past few months. Besides, being the highly analytical person that I am, I've never really believed I could create anything even remotely artistic, especially something that someone else might enjoy. It's been nice having people around who can/will offer constructive criticism and give suggestions for improving. This has been a great personal experience for me, one I don't think I would have even contemplated before reading this forum.

Kat

Edit: By the way, I am so happy the forum is up and running again. I've missed all you wonderful guys and gals!
                          Last edited by ForeverSg1; 11 May 2005, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                            I must say for selfish reasons I glad that this is the time of year when no new episode of Stargate are showing. This is my busiest time of the year at school - progress report grades are due in the morning - the first of 8 concerts in the next 6 weeks was tonight. Teachers at my school are counting down the days until June 3rd.

As I was getting caught up on today's posts the talk about seeing the lighter side of Sam and AT comedic acting got me thinking about the few stand alone episode were we see that kind of thing and which ones I like. I ended up puting on Space Race as I was reading some other Threads and making a few posts. Now I know that Space Race is one of those episode that people either really like or really hate - tends to be no middle ground on this episode - well I'm in the I like it column. To me it is a fun light episode that shows the adrenalin junkie, thrill seeking side of Sam. I know one of the things that some people had a problem with the episode was the sports announcers but I liked them. One of my favorite scene in the episode in the scene with Sam and Daniel in Carters Lab near the beginning of the episode.

Here are a few pics before I head off for the night

Brilliant post and great captions - unable to rep - must go spread!

Comment

Daniel: Jack. Jack? Come on...it was only a joke. You're not really going to lock us in here like this all night are you? JACK!

Sam (thinking): God...how do I let myself get talked into these things. For future reference...never ever EVER listen to any of Daniel's bright ideas when we've both been drinking...heavily.

Daniel: Hmmm...guess him catching us snogging on the sofa wasn't as funny as we thought it would be.

Sam: Apparently
                              LOL - A compilation contender methinks!

Comment

Well I know I've seen your wallpapers and I don't know why you don't want to share them. Good or bad, it's all in fun: playing with pictures, making wallpapers, ect. I know there are far better out there at doing this sort of thing than myself, but it's been a fun little hobby to have over the past few months. Besides, being the highly analytical person that I am, I've never really believed I could create anything even remotely artistic, especially something that someone else might enjoy. It's been nice having people around who can/will offer constructive criticism and give suggestions for improving. This has been a great personal experience for me, one I don't think I would have even contemplated before reading this forum.

Kat

Edit: By the way, I am so happy the forum is up and running again. I've missed all you wonderful guys and gals!
                                You're too modest - your talent at photomanip is awesome and many thanks for sharing it with us - and thanks to everyone else who puts up all those amazing images for us to enjoy - they are greatly appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
                                X