No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter gave birth to a 10lb 6 1/2 oz boy last Wednesday. She named him Jacob Gus Wood! I didn't even mention that was Sam's dad's name on SG1! I'm so thrilled. Also, did anyone see a picture of Amanda while she was pregnant, and can't the TPTB send out one of her now on the set. I'm so-o-o glad she didn't decide to quit show business now that she's a mom! I really am gonna miss her when those first 6 episodes are shown this summer. Thoughts anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
      Jester,

If he could, he'd probably only use his gift to actually *ask* for food all the time...

As for the liquor, I shall use my well-honed lurking skills to ensure the RA remains oblivious to my actions.

Alternatively, I might just wear the lycra shorts - that should distract her long enough for me to make the necessary withdrawal (or at the very least, have her in fits of laughter and unable to see clearly through the tears).

Sadly I must now take my leave of you for today. Enjoy the remainder of your day.

1s4S
      The lycra shorts?!! Oh my, that will expose your knobblies for sure!!

Comment

Hi SamFan31. It's early afternoon this side of the Kingdom - think I'll hang around for a bit, see if anyone else turns up. I'll also keep an eye out for intruders, just in case any have snuck in while we were incommunicado. Now, where did I leave that trenchcoat...

1s4S
        If you keep wearing a trenchcoat, Agent Dark will have to hire you as the Assistant Head of Security, for sure. No drinking on the job though.
        Last edited by ChopinGal; 11 May 2005, 07:22 AM.

Comment

It's up!!! Wonder if anyone else has noticed...

HELLO?

IS ANYBODY THERE?

Tara sticks head round corner smiles to herself
          and mutters, yes it's Samanda Land!
          (((((((Samanda people)))))) great to be back on
          line again
          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
            My daughter gave birth to a 10lb 6 1/2 oz boy last Wednesday. She named him Jacob Gus Wood! I didn't even mention that was Sam's dad's name on SG1! I'm so thrilled. Also, did anyone see a picture of Amanda while she was pregnant, and can't the TPTB send out one of her now on the set. I'm so-o-o glad she didn't decide to quit show business now that she's a mom! I really am gonna miss her when those first 6 episodes are shown this summer. Thoughts anyone?
            congratulations

no, there were no pics of amanda while she ws pregnant, i think she kept a low profile

as to pics of her on the set, we'll have to wait and see. i know many people are looking forward to her return of the show so it stands to reason that there will be some pics of her on the set sometime in the near future
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
              Hi I've been reading this thread for months, and I finally went and got myself an account.
              Welcome to the thread Turkey Lurky--oops, crazedturkey. Glad you're joining us.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                If you keep wearing a trenchcoat, Agent Dark will have to hire you as the Assitant Head of Security, for sure. No drinking on the job though.
                It's OK ChopinGal, I wasn't planning to return to my former ways - I was only going to keep an eye on things until everybody else was up and about. Besides, I think pairing a trenchcoat with lycra shorts would be a bit of a fashion faux-pas...

And surely I'd be allowed the occasional cup of tea - you know us Brits!!!

1s4S

Comment

Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

It has been confirmed that, as of yesterday afternoon, our Welcome Back gift was delivered to the studio lot.

It consisted of: Hot Pink Basket of fresh-cut flowers, complimentary box of Belgian chocolates, large balloon, and greeting card from the SaGC thread which read: Welcome Back, Amanda! Here's to another Successful Season for Sam and SG1. Love and Best Wishes from all your loyal fans at the GW Forum's SaGC Thread.

LOL The Jester provided the URL of the SaGC Thread should her royal highness decide to check on the local Samandan citizenry. However, GW has been down ever since the gift was delivered.

Methinks that AT has been busy anyhow rehearsing and meeting the new members of the cast. Hopefully, she has had time to allow Sam to indulge in a piece of chocolate and smell the flowers! And, best of all, she has a sense of how special we all think she is!

Comment

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=4]
                    [FONT=Book Antiqua]HEAR YE HEAR YE HEAR YE

SOME ROYAL GOOD NEWS

We have successfully placed an order with a local Vancouver florist for a "hot pink floral arrangement/basket"...
                    This is great! Thanks to everyone who helped coordinate this.

Comment

Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

It has been confirmed that, as of yesterday afternoon, our Welcome Back gift was delivered to the studio lot.

It consisted of: Hot Pink Basket of fresh-cut flowers, complimentary box of Belgian chocolates, large balloon, and greeting card from the SaGC thread which read: Welcome Back, Amanda! Here's to another Successful Season for Sam and SG1. Love and Best Wishes from all your loyal fans at the GW Forum's SaGC Thread.

LOL The Jester provided the URL of the SaGC Thread should her royal highness decide to check on the local Samandan citizenry. However, GW has been down ever since the gift was delivered.

Methinks that AT has been busy anyhow rehearsing and meeting the new members of the cast. Hopefully, she has had time to allow Sam to indulge in a piece of chocolate and smell the flowers! And, best of all, she has a sense of how special we all think she is!

Oh wow she's got them already that's smashing and thanks for doing this on all our behalf
                      ......TARA......

Comment

I won't have anything cool to add to the booklet, but if you collect a list of short greetings to include I'd like to do that.

Comment

Auntie Samanda Wants You!

Yes, you, dear loyal citizen ... reach in and dig deep to find what you think may be an important contribution towards the Official Samanda Sampler that is being compiled and organized by our one and only Keeper of the Flame.

This is the second part of our Welcome Back gift to the Queen. All suggestions and ideas are invited.

Get busy and review past pages on the thread for that "something special" which catches your eye and may be an important part of the Royal Samandan Chronicles.

Jester (who is praying that the nun jokes don't make the cut!)

Comment

Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

The Jester provided the URL of the SaGC Thread should her royal highness decide to check on the local Samandan citizenry. However, GW has been down ever since the gift was delivered.
                            Three cheers for CG and astrog -

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!
                            Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!
                            Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!

followed by a quick chorus of "For she/they's a jolly good fellow... " etc.

And you don't suppose GW has actually been down due to extra security checks prior to a visit from the Queen herself?!!! Just a thought...

1s4S

Comment

Three cheers for CG and astrog -

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!
                              Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!
                              Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!

followed by a quick chorus of "For she/they's a jolly good fellow... " etc.

And you don't suppose GW has actually been down due to extra security checks prior to a visit from the Queen herself?!!! Just a thought...

1s4S
                              Why, thank you kind sir!

And, yes, do you suppose the Queen's appearance had to be cleared by a total sweep of the board?! We can dream, can't we?

Comment

Why, thank you kind sir!

And, yes, do you suppose the Queen's appearance had to be cleared by a total sweep of the board?! We can dream, can't we?
                                It's a possibility - after all, you just don't know how many miscreants and ne'er-do-well's there could be lurking in the darker recesses of the Kingdom.

And remember, I speak from personal experience here...

1s4S

Comment

Working...
                                X