Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smooches

you guys are great. i'm sure amanda will love the flowers

we'll all need to work on some caps, captions and maybe wallpapers (which usually print out ok for a 8x11 piece of paper)
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      Methinks there should be a chaperone present for you two - I'd love to be a fly on the wall just to hear you two dish that famous Lancastrian humour and sarcasm back and forth. Of course, I'd probably not understand half of the idioms and maybe even your British accents (are you guys heavy with the Manchester dialect?) ... but it would be fun, nonetheless.

Tony, seriously, you fit right into our crazy world of Samanda - so glad Coley managed to drag you in! You and your knobblies!

And, when you start watching some of the excellent episodes, I think you will be just as hooked as the rest of us. It's kind of an addictive habit once you start.
      Fear not CG, a certain large and spirited dog makes a more than adequate chaperone.

And I doubt you'd have any problem understanding the witty banter and sparkling repartie, as neither of us are particularly broad in an "Eeh, bah gum" comedy-Lancastrian kinda way. I can also assure you that (with apologies to any Mancunian lurkers who may be watching) we most definitely do not speak Manc.

Anyway, thanks to you (and everybody else, of course) for making me feel so welcome here in Samanda. I have to admit to feeling a certain degree of trepidation about taking the next step - if the episodes are as addictive as this thread, I'm in deep doo-doo!!!

And finally, respect to you and astrog for the flower / balloon thingy. As I'm apparently not allowed to send either of you any green jello just at the moment, I guess you'll have to make do with whatever I can sneak out of the RA's Liquor Cabinet on Saturday.

1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
        Fear not CG, a certain large and spirited dog makes a more than adequate chaperone.

And I doubt you'd have any problem understanding the witty banter and sparkling repartie, as neither of us are particularly broad in an "Eeh, bah gum" comedy-Lancastrian kinda way. I can also assure you that (with apologies to any Mancunian lurkers who may be watching) we most definitely do not speak Manc.

Anyway, thanks to you (and everybody else, of course) for making me feel so welcome here in Samanda. I have to admit to feeling a certain degree of trepidation about taking the next step - if the episodes are as addictive as this thread, I'm in deep doo-doo!!!

And finally, respect to you and astrog for the flower / balloon thingy. As I'm apparently not allowed to send either of you any green jello just at the moment, I guess you'll have to make do with whatever I can sneak out of the RA's Liquor Cabinet on Saturday.

1s4S
        If only the Royal Accountant's trusty hound could talk!

My dear Royal Cyclist, 'tis jolly to have you here and sharing in the friendly and sometimes off-the-wall banter!

No green jello?! Oh my, I will have to humbly accept a snort from Ye Old Liquor Cabinet ... don't tell RA, she keeps an eye on the kingdom's liquid refreshments and may notice the supply dwindling with the two of us hitting the bar.

I so love having a partner in crime and a fellow believer in one-speed cycling. A true comrade!

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          If only the Royal Accountant's trusty hound could talk!

My dear Royal Cyclist, 'tis jolly to have you here and sharing in the friendly and sometimes off-the-wall banter!

No green jello?! Oh my, I will have to humbly accept a snort from Ye Old Liquor Cabinet ... don't tell RA, she keeps an eye on the kingdom's liquid refreshments and may notice the supply dwindling with the two of us hitting the bar.

I so love having a partner in crime and a fellow believer in one-speed cycling. A true comrade!

Jester
          Jester,

If he could, he'd probably only use his gift to actually *ask* for food all the time...

As for the liquor, I shall use my well-honed lurking skills to ensure the RA remains oblivious to my actions.

Alternatively, I might just wear the lycra shorts - that should distract her long enough for me to make the necessary withdrawal (or at the very least, have her in fits of laughter and unable to see clearly through the tears).

Sadly I must now take my leave of you for today. Enjoy the remainder of your day.

1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Add A Caption:
            Daniel: Jack. Jack? Come on...it was only a joke. You're not really going to lock us in here like this all night are you? JACK!

Sam (thinking): God...how do I let myself get talked into these things. For future reference...never ever EVER listen to any of Daniel's bright ideas when we've both been drinking...heavily.

Daniel: Hmmm...guess him catching us snogging on the sofa wasn't as funny as we thought it would be.

Sam: Apparently

Comment

It's up!!! Wonder if anyone else has noticed...

HELLO?

IS ANYBODY THERE?

Comment

Yea!!! GW forum is back!!!

Many thanks to ChopinGal and Astrog for putting together the AT gift delivery. If we're lucky, maybe she'll pay us a visit.

Hi, 1speed. You're not alone. But the sun is just coming up in California and now that the forum is back up I think I'll retire - that doesn't make much sense, but with the forum returning I feel all is safe with the GW posting world and I don't have to keep checking any more.
                Last edited by SamFan31; 11 May 2005, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Daniel: Jack. Jack? Come on...it was only a joke. You're not really going to lock us in here like this all night are you? JACK!

Sam (thinking): God...how do I let myself get talked into these things. For future reference...never ever EVER listen to any of Daniel's bright ideas when we've both been drinking...heavily.

Daniel: Hmmm...guess him catching us snogging on the sofa wasn't as funny as we thought it would be.

Sam: Apparently
                  Hahahaha

Originally posted by Ispeed4sam
                  It's up!!! Wonder if anyone else has noticed...

HELLO?

IS ANYBODY THERE?
                  Yes I Am Here!!!!

GateWorld's been down all day for me.
                  An entire day of no Samanda!!!! I don't know how I survived...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                    But the sun is just coming up in California...
                    Ouch. I don't think I've seen a sunrise for, well a very long time...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                      Yea!!! GW forum is back!!!

Many thanks to ChopinGal and Astrog for putting together the AT gift delivery. If we're lucky, maybe she'll pay us a visit.

Hi, 1speed. You're not alone. But the sun is just coming up in California and now that the forum is back up I think I'll retire.
                      Hi SamFan31. It's early afternoon this side of the Kingdom - think I'll hang around for a bit, see if anyone else turns up. I'll also keep an eye out for intruders, just in case any have snuck in while we were incommunicado. Now, where did I leave that trenchcoat...

1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

Yes I Am Here!!!!

GateWorld's been down all day for me.
                        An entire day of no Samanda!!!! I don't know how I survived...
                        Hello, Agent Dark. I guess it's night down your way. Heard any suspicious rustling in the bushes?

1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                          Hello, Agent Dark. I guess it's night down your way. Heard any suspicious rustling in the bushes?

1s4S
                          2345 atm

Hmmm, I think I just heard someone yell 'Carter' outside...

*is recovering from Samanda withdrawal*

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            2345 atm

Hmmm, I think I just heard someone yell 'Carter' outside...

*is recovering from Samanda withdrawal*
                            Are you sure it wasn't a bird - one of the mother hens, maybe?

And I've just sent you some Emergency Green Jello - hope it helps with your recovery.

1s4S

Comment

Woohoo! We're back! Howdy, campers, I'm already feeling better now that I've gotten my "fix." Whew!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                Woohoo! We're back! Howdy, campers, I'm already feeling better now that I've gotten my "fix." Whew!
                                Ey up, Strix.

It's not good is it - I've actually had to do some work today!!!

1s4S
                                Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 11 May 2005, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X