No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errr, for those who think I may have gone slightly off the rails again a Lancastrian to Yank translation:

Knobblies = knees!!

Phew! I got there before The Jester could haul me in for another quiet chat! Mops cold sweat off brow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
      So does anyone out there know if AT is back in the studio filming yet, or will it be a couple more weeks?
      i THINK she came back this week

i seem to recall the folks at the con on the 15th saying that she was coming back within a week or so
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks SKY!

I'm not alone - I can stop humming to myself!

Comment

Sure hope things are going okay for her back at work. Shame we can't all send her our hugs!

Comment

Thanks SKY!

I'm not alone - I can stop humming to myself!
            unfortunatly, my break's over so i gotta go back to work
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well, if she ever checks in on this site (or gets her husband to) she'll know we send virtual hugs. Probably best anyway--"aargh--call security--how did these crazed fans who want to hug me get in here?"
              Speaking of security--it appears some Ninja Jaffa have been gumming up the works here at GW.

Comment

Billy no mates that's me!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  Well, if she ever checks in on this site (or gets her husband to) she'll know we send virtual hugs. Probably best anyway--"aargh--call security--how did these crazed fans who want to hug me get in here?"
                  Speaking of security--it appears some Ninja Jaffa have been gumming up the works here at GW.

Yes there seems to have been loads of problems sice that time it crashed and blew me out into oblivion - ages ago now. Is there a fundamental problem with the server?
                  Hope it settles down. I'm just getting back into the swing of things after getting my new computer!!

Comment

Does anyone know what has happened to MajorSam? I haven't noticed a post from her in a while!!

Comment

Wonder how long GW will stay up for tonight!
                      I'd hate to try to run a site like Gateworld. They do a fantastic job, I think, so I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. But I have been frustrated in my inability to regularly access my daily dose of laughs on this thread.

A loyal denizen of the kingdom, frustrated by lack of access to the Royal Court, forgoes flinging jello at fellow members and decides to do some whumping instead.

My LJ

Comment

[QUOTE=Strix varia]I'd hate to try to run a site like Gateworld. They do a fantastic job, I think, so I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. But I have been frustrated in my inability to regularly access my daily dose of laughs on this thread.

You know I think these Stargate auditions are taking realism a little too far theese days.

Yeah tell me about it, I'm only auditioning for a technician

Comment

[QUOTE=Strix varia]I'd hate to try to run a site like Gateworld. They do a fantastic job, I think, so I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. But I have been frustrated in my inability to regularly access my daily dose of laughs on this thread.

I agree they do a great job, lots of folks must give up a lot of their free time to keep the site going for us all. Cheers to any of those looking in!!

Comment

Well I'm signing off for the night
                            HAPPY POSTING TO ALL!

Comment

I've just come out the dark side of watching PU. I'm afraid to say it was even worse than I thought it would be. I didn't see any obvious chemistry between MS and CB, was disapointed with CB acting, in fact the acting of everyone was a little below par I thought. I didn't think much to the Vala character or the storyline which didn't help CB much. I'm so surprised this ep got rave reviews from a lot of people. I just didn't see it. Think AT is far more attractive than CB - but that is a very subjective opinion. Can't believe TPTB would consider for a second replacing AT with CB - No contest in my mind on character, acting, looks!!

Oh dear I will be skipping the first 5 eps of season 9 I think. But on the up side hopefully AT will get some good storylines to get her teeth into. I just want the SG1 team back. Season 8 isn't cutting it for me. If they had kept Corrin we would have a great SG1 unit - Jonas, Sam, Teal'c and Daniel - that would be just fine and dandy for me!

Anyway I know all this is old hat for everyone else, but it is all new stuff for me

Wonder how long GW will stay up for tonight!
                              Don't get too down Coley...season 8 starts to pick up a bit after PU.
                              It doesn't quite end with the bang I had been hoping for, but the second half of the season was much better than the first. It must take the writers a bit more time to clear the cobwebs out of their heads after the long hiatus as the seasons go on. Hopefully they'll be back into the full swing of things by the 6th episode and Sam come back ready to kick some Orii butts.

Kat

Comment

Sure hope things are going okay for her back at work. Shame we can't all send her our hugs!
                                Hmm wonder if we could get a big bouquet of flowers past the security guards at Bridge Studios to wecome AT back? Hmmm... maybe I'll call and ask.

Kat

Comment

Working...
                                X