• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Here is a link to some comments by AT on the famous "geeky Sam" episode:

http://www.visimag.com/culttimes/c111_feat01.htm

i so LOVE geek sam

sue corkill just wrote a fic, sam and jack of course, and it deals with them getting together (yes, it's smutty) and some of the dangling plot threads from moebius

it's calles Same as it Ever was

I'm not going to post a link simply because it is adult, but it is a good fic

not only is sam a geek, she's a virgin too
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      Hey guys... just got done capping the hell outta the trailer some genius found for Amanda's movie "Stuck" with JR Bourne...

For those interested the caps are here: http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...s.php?album=16

Now I'm gonna go uncross my eyes... and try to stop chortling over the image of Amanda saying "f**k you!"
      Yes!

I soooo want to see this movie!

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
        Great idea, Astrogeologist!!!

I would like to see a future Sam story that deals with her bravery as a leader of SG-1. A situation where the team is caught in a dangerous situation-- and she covers for Teal'c, Daniel, and Mitchell as their leader, ensuring that they make it safely through the gate. As a result, however, she is captured, or has to survive on her own for a bit oh say under harsh conditions, and has to use her own resourcefulness to survive. I would like to see something where soldier Sam has to protect her team, and sacrifices her own safety for the team.

i'd love to see it. not hopeful, but would love to see it

what might be more likely would be for there to be a sam/cam disagreement, judgement call

i hope that sam stays snarky. i've noticed as jack has decreased his presence, sam has inherited some of his smart alek lines. i love those

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Yes!

I soooo want to see this movie!

Sally
          me too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
            Neat idea. I like your thoughts. Maybe she's discovering 'something new about the Stargate' and those 9 chevrons right now and that's why she's not around and why they call her back. All around great idea, Astrog.
            Ah, yes ... you can tell the great minds on this thread ...

Astro and SamFan31 are discussing the dimensions of the stargate and its chevrons, and Sky and I are discussing the configurations of Teal'c in a speedo.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

Astro and SamFan31 are discussing the dimensions of the stargate and its chevrons, and Sky and I are discussing the configurations of Teal'c in a speedo.
              which are both about the same proportions

ahem

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                WOW!!! thankyou so much for putting up the pictures of Amanda's movie.
                I would like to say that from the pics i've seen it looks like Amanda really threw herself into the making of this film and what a great pity it's not seen the light of day so far, some really intense pics in that lot!

would'nt it be great if we could see a AU really off the rails Sam or our Sam for some reason loosing it like those pics.
                that's the way my au sam/au jack story went, with both of them being screwed up like that. it's fun to imagine a totally screwed up sam for some reason.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

And I am loving every minute of both.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

... Same as it Ever Was ... I'm not going to post a link simply because it is adult, but it is a good fic ...

... not only is sam a geek, she's a virgin too
                    Oh crap! I got so excited about this and wrote that:

There is a System Lord of Justice! Holy Hannah ... I must have just imagined the Saga of Pete! A bad dream ... an hallucination ... a figment of someone's warped imagination ... a bad picture on my television screen ... one DeLuise too many ...

And then re-read your post and realized it was about "Geeky" Sam! Boo hoo. It no longer explains my "Pete never existed in the first place" theory.

But it sounds like a fun read!
                    Last edited by ChopinGal; 04 May 2005, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                      I would like to see a future Sam story that deals with her bravery as a leader of SG-1. A situation where the team is caught in a dangerous situation-- and she covers for Teal'c, Daniel, and Mitchell as their leader, ensuring that they make it safely through the gate. As a result, however, she is captured, or has to survive on her own for a bit oh say under harsh conditions, and has to use her own resourcefulness to survive. I would like to see something where soldier Sam has to protect her team, and sacrifices her own safety for the team.
                      OK, now that's just a five-star idea, chocdoc!
                      Or... more properly, a 5-blue-jello idea!

Comment

which are both about the same proportions

ahem

My Dear and Respected Census Taker

This is not one statistic that the Royal Kingdom requires. But it does bring a bloom to the cheek and a lift to the step.

And, because there are many Lurkers tonight, laughing lasciviously at our somewhat improper and exaggerated remarks, I think I shall retire for the evening whilst I am still calm enough to do so.

One more post regarding adult fics or the male torso, and I will have to reach for a stiff drink! Oh my! Poor choice of words ....

Your humble and befuddled colleague,

Jester

Comment

One more post regarding adult fics or the male torso, and I will have to reach for a stiff drink! Oh my! Poor choice of words ....

Your humble and befuddled colleague,

Jester

me thinks our loyal and esteemed Jester has made a freudian slip....probably lost her footing in the pool of drool the mental images has caused

sigpic

Comment

Jacob: Jack, i don't care how hot it is, you are not wearing a speedo on this mission.
                            Sam's thoughts : oh my god, my nephew fills his out better
                            LOL, boy have I missed all the captions the past few weeks. You and CG are cracking me up tonight.

I'm the same as Astro, over the past few weeks every time I try to post I seem to get the database error. So I haven't been posting as much as I would have liked. Hopefully things will be calming down a bit now and we'll getour normal happy thread back.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Great new banner, Kat!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

... Hopefully things will be calming down a bit now and we'll get our normal happy thread back.

Kat

Happy?! Yes ...

Normal?! Never ...

Comment

Working...
                                X