Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    i just finished a *really* good sam whumpage fic. it's sam/jack, but not a lot. it's called 'mind games', by jo r.

link: http://randomramblings.faithweb.com/.../mindgames.htm

enjoy!

sally
    I have to agree with Sky... this was a great story.
    Thanks for the link.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

Drunken!Amanda? Violent!Amanda? Angry!Amanda? Where do I see this movie??? lol
      From what I have heard...you've forgotten GettingNastyInAElevator!Amanda. LOL. I've been looking for the movie online since I heard about it last summer, but haven't had much luck. If anyone finds it though, give me a PM please.

Kat

Comment

it's a short movie that she did as a favor to jr bourne(martouf - the two of them are great friends in real life)

i think it's just a few minutes long but last i heard the owner of the movie had stuck (no pun intended) on a shelf and had no plans to distribute it

I know it's really hard to distribute a short movie but i also know that a ton of stargate fans would love to see it

from what i hear the character she plays is NOTHING like sam, or any other character she's played

For those wanting an amanda fix, there is a movie out there "THE VOID" starring her and adrian paul that's....well ok. not fantastic but fun to watch to see amanda play a different character (and i should warn folks, there's a nude bedroom scene, but that's not amanda. she doesn't do nudity so they were stunt boobies)
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
          Hey guys... just got done capping the hell outta the trailer some genius found for Amanda's movie "Stuck" with JR Bourne...

For those interested the caps are here: http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...s.php?album=16

Now I'm gonna go uncross my eyes... and try to stop chortling over the image of Amanda saying "f**k you!"

WOW!!! thankyou so much for putting up the pictures of Amanda's movie.
          I would like to say that from the pics i've seen it looks like Amanda really threw herself into the making of this film and what a great pity it's not seen the light of day so far, some really intense pics in that lot!

would'nt it be great if we could see a AU really off the rails Sam or our Sam for some reason loosing it like those pics.
          ......TARA......

Comment

senseless post but forum jump i back!!!!!

wheeeeeeee

ahem, sorry.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
              Umm yeah I do... lol.. shoulda thought of that.. here ya go:

http://www.sisterstv.com/house/vid/stucktrailer.mpg (24mb)

Thanx for the link Myrth, but you don't happen to know what audio codec that file uses do you? I don't seem to have it, and can't hear the sound

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                senseless post but forum jump i back!!!!!

wheeeeeeee

ahem, sorry.
                It's ok, you're forgiven

Comment

Just read over in this post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11795 that Amanda picked up a Saturn for Best Supporting Actress!

Comment

Just read over in this post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11795 that Amanda picked up a Saturn for Best Supporting Actress!

Fantastic news, that girl just keeps on collecting those awards!!!!
                    Well done Amanda!
                    ......TARA......

Comment

Comment

wheeee!!!!!!!!!

ok we need to have a party.

i have the chocolate

sigpic

Comment

wheeee!!!!!!!!!

i have the chocolate

I have the blue jelly all ready for our "Hero"
                          AMANDA
                          ......TARA......

Comment

wheeee!!!!!!!!!

i have the chocolate
                            I have an adorable 4yr old( who's really beginning to annoy me ) that I'd be willing to put up for a door prize. OK, I'll even throw in some double fudge brownies.

Comment

Woohoo! Way to go Amanda!!!! (Drat, we need an icon for popping of champagne bottles...)

My LJ

Comment

i have an icon of her when she won it the last time (or maybe it was the leo) anywho, it's on my puter at home

i think i'll break it out when i get there.

in the meantime, this one will have to do

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X