Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    None of the above. MS and CJ just started working out at the gym and developed these bulging muscles ... in between their part-time jobs as Chippendales. TPTB then decided to work their new physiques into the episodes.

I've thought to myself the past two seasons: "Self, have you noticed the noticeable increase in the size of Teal'c's upper arms? And isn't Danny boy (who started S1 as a poster child for the boy-who-gets-sand-kicked-in-his-face-at-the-beach) much buffer too?! Pray tell, what could be happening?"

It was then that I realized two solutions: daily trainer at the gym or steroids.

Now, as for AT ... I know she has a personal trainer but it doesn't seem to be affecting that part of her torso so much as the guys. And, since the fans have already written in that "Carter is hot", TPTB probably took that literally and allowed her to change into something more comfortable such as the sleeveless T.

Soon we may see Teal'c on the Discovery cable channel. He could probably stand next to one of those California redwoods and they could compare the age rings in the massive trunk to the layers of muscle that he's accumulated since S6-7. It would be very educational and thought provocative. If he continues to build muscle, he may next decide to leave his acting career and run for governor of the state of California.
    ROFLMAO

Actually they all look as if they have been working out a bit more the past few years. They all seem to come back after a hiatus much more toned, but CJ and MS have both definitely beefed up a great deal over the past few years. I'm starting to think that part of the problem is CJ keeps getting bigger and his arms can't fit into the sleeves any longer so now he just wears sleeveless and so as to not show any signs of favortism, they have just allowed the entire team to wear them as well. What I'm concerned about is what happens when CJ becomes so huge that he has to go shirtless??

*cough*

Kat

Comment

Amen, sistah! I think Affinity scored the lowest ratings of the season ... very strange. It seems to lower the bar for that category and the Leos in general.
      I'm just curious how an episode is nominated. Doesn't the show itself have to send in clips for episodes?? I'm just curious why Affinity was choosen over some of the year's better episodes.

Kat

Edit: Woo!! Just noticed I hit the big 600!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        ROFLMAO

... What I'm concerned about is what happens when CJ becomes so huge that he has to go shirtless??

*cough*

Kat
        Now that 'thar is a whole new deck of cards! We don't wanna go down that path thinkin' the good 'ole cliche: what's good for the gander, is good for the goose! Hot dang - I'm still in shock from AT's belly-button ring!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          Maybe, but your Photo Manips are awesome!
          I know, maybe you could do some coverart for the stories that are being written by our Samandan Writers?
          Awww, you guys/gals are so sweet!!! You really know how to make a girl feel good. Thanks for all the kind comments. You're the best!!

Kat

Comment

Now there's a thought!
            i agree. i think it'd be fantastic
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What I'm concerned about is what happens when CJ becomes so huge that he has to go shirtless??

*cough*

Kat
              Well... If AT gets to go shirtless as well....

Comment

Well... If AT gets to go shirtless as well....
                Behave yourself AD! You may just have to settle for the belly-button ring!

Comment

ROFLMAO

What I'm concerned about is what happens when CJ becomes so huge that he has to go shirtless??

*cough*

Kat
                  cj is easily twice my size. I was lucky enough to get a pic with him, corin and amanda last year and the dude is HUGE!!!

and there was amanda wrangling him. 'chris, get over here and smile at the camera. chris, get over here and smile at the camera'
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

After the discussion earlier about the pool shot in Upgrades, I recorded the audio commentary by Martin Wood discussing his bets with Amanda, and the scene showing her picking up the money off the table seems to mirror her winning the money in real life from Martin.

Click here to listen

NC

Comment

Here's a new pic to play with...

Guess The Episode

...or make up a caption...
                      ...or create a new episode title...

Photo is from http://www.stargatesg1971.com/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                        After the discussion earlier about the pool shot in Upgrades, I recorded the audio commentary by Martin Wood discussing his bets with Amanda, and the scene showing her picking up the money off the table seems to mirror her winning the money in real life from Martin.

Click here to listen

NC
                        So that's Martin Wood's $200 that she's scooping up! Great audio to go with the pics, NC! Thanks so much for posting them

Comment

Now that 'thar is a whole new deck of cards! We don't wanna go down that path thinkin' the good 'ole cliche: what's good for the gander, is good for the goose! Hot dang - I'm still in shock from AT's belly-button ring!!!!
                          she has a belly-button ring? sheesh, how cool does the woman want to be?! lol
                          Royal Page of Samanda
                          "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
                            she has a belly-button ring? sheesh, how cool does the woman want to be?! lol
                            Yeah, she shows it on the Season7 lowdown

Comment

She has developed into a unique and captivating woman, who continues to entrance and inspire me after eight years. Her smile warms my darkest days, her tears rips through my soul, her intelligence leaves my mind reeling, her courage and loyalty touches my heart. She's had setbacks in her life, disappointments, and losses, but she never gives up. Never gives in. She struggles and fights and constantly pushes herself onward despite her fears. She is the woman I have always wished I could be... everything I hope my daughter will become.
                              Beautifully said, and I couldn't agree with you more
                              Royal Page of Samanda

Comment

Yeah, she shows it on the Season7 lowdown
                                That's the problem with livinf in Oz, we never get to see the specials! Darn it! I managed to get a hold of the season eight lowdown - any suggestions for how i could get my hands on the season seven one?
                                Royal Page of Samanda

Comment

Working...
                                X