Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Here's a little peak into what I've been working on...

This banner is for a super cool Sam project coming up next month! Let me know what you think of it...
    Super Cool Sam project hey.... I'm intrigued
    Looks good so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      Super Cool Sam project hey.... I'm intrigued
      Looks good so far!
      did you notice that i have a picture for each season of sg-1 btw???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Haha, I noticed that it seemed to have pics of Sam throughout the seasons, but I didn't twig on to there being one from each season

Comment

This banner is for a super cool Sam project coming up next month! Let me know what you think of it...
          Sweet!!!

COTG
          Entity
          Seth
          Death Knell
          Reckoning II?
          Night Walkers
          ITLOD

Comment

Children Of The Gods
            Entity
            Seth
            Death Knell
            Reckoning
            Nightwalkers
            In The Line Of Duty

All in one really cool banner - As my students at school would say - YOU ROCK!!
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
              Before Knowing Remembers by Rocketchick
              http://www.rocketfic.com/fanfic/before_knowing.html
              This is an outstanding novella, an apex of the burgeoning "Heroes-fixit" subgenre, with a great twist that pulls everything together.
              I read this in one sitting last weekend & had the great honor of nominating it for a Stargate Fan Award. The author is also responsible for several of the best Stargate-inspired music videos I've seen, including the eloquent "Answer", a slew of marvelous wallpapers and a terrific series of SamJan vignettes called the "Thousand Word Series." (Sam/Janet stories are the best.)

As long as we're 'fessing up to birthdays, put me down for August 16.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                Children Of The Gods
                Entity
                Seth
                Death Knell
                Reckoning
                Nightwalkers
                In The Line Of Duty

All in one really cool banner - As my students at school would say - YOU ROCK!!
                Thank you and ForeverSG-1 and AD!!!

Wait til you see what it's for...

Here's a hint.

It has something to do with....

Samantha Carter.

Whoops! I've said too much there I think...

Here's another TEASER...

No seriously...I think you'll all LOVE IT! But it's going to take a while so be patient with me...

ON EDIT: HEY! This is my 700th post!!!

WooHOOO!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Citizens and Honourable Members of the Court of Samanda,

To slightly misquote Echo and the Bunnymen, I feel the time has come to Lay Down My Trenchcoat And Groove.

I hope one day to be able to fully partake in Samandan life, but until I have been educated in the ways of Samanda by the esteemed Royal Accountant, I promise I'll just sit quietly at the back and try to keep out of everybody's way.

Oh, and just for the record, I'm (even) older than the aforementioned Bean Counter.

Until next time,

1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

To slightly misquote Echo and the Bunnymen, I feel the time has come to Lay Down My Trenchcoat And Groove.

I hope one day to be able to fully partake in Samandan life, but until I have been educated in the ways of Samanda by the esteemed Royal Accountant, I promise I'll just sit quietly at the back and try to keep out of everybody's way.

Oh, and just for the record, I'm (even) older than the aforementioned Bean Counter.

Until next time,

1s4S
                    Welcome 1s4S! Feel free to join in. The citizens of Samanda are a friendly community, as you've probably noticed!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                      Welcome 1s4S! Feel free to join in. The citizens of Samanda are a friendly community, as you've probably noticed!
                      Thank you, SamFan31.

As you may be aware, I've previously been spotted hiding amongst the bushes near the Gate, so I *think* I know what I'm letting myself in for...

Comment

we don't bite....much

join on in, there's no such thing as too many sam fans

ooh, if you have time, drop by the ultimate sam episode poll and share your vote
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

Until next time,

1s4S
                          Dearest One-Speeder

I am overjoyed that you have decided to venture into our midst, with or without your intrepid cycle.

As you know, the Royal Bean Counter has once again encountered severe communication problems in trying to return to our fair kingdom. Methinks that she may be in need of your support whilst she saves her beans and invests in a new device. We all miss her.

A hardy welcome. It will be a pleasure to have you here. We shall educate you in the lore of the kingdom, bye and bye. The Queen, herself, has been known to ride a cycle or two when her schedule permits.

Cheers,

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                            Has anyone heard yet what Olivia's middle name is? The elusive and mysterious "B"?!

Blanche, Bernadette, Bernardine, Betty, Barbara, Bridgit, Buffy (?!), Barbie (?!) .... any guesses? We can guess and see who's right when the name is finally given ... I'm voting for a family name of either a grandmom or great-grandmom. But since I don't know Olivia's family tree ... I'll choose Olivia Bernadette because it has a nice flow to it!
                            I'm going to go for Beatrice as it reminds me of lovely warm Grandmothers and did'nt both Amanda and Alan loose their Grandmothers a while ago? would be a lovely tribute to their Grandmothers if Amanda and Alan gave their daughter a Grandmothers name as Olivia's middle
                            name

Just thinking that Olivia is 3 weeks old now, wonder who she looks like, hope Amanda will let
                            us see a photo of her.
                            ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                              Dearest One-Speeder

I am overjoyed that you have decided to venture into our midst, with or without your intrepid cycle.

As you know, the Royal Bean Counter has once again encountered severe communication problems in trying to return to our fair kingdom. Methinks that she may be in need of your support whilst she saves her beans and invests in a new device. We all miss her.

A hardy welcome. It will be a pleasure to have you here. We shall educate you in the lore of the kingdom, bye and bye. The Queen, herself, has been known to ride a cycle or two when her schedule permits.

Cheers,

Jester
                              Hello Jester,

It's nice to be here. I'm sure interesting times lie ahead.

1s4S

And I've just realised "nice" is a very wishy-washy, very British word - I should really have said "It's *good* to be here"!!!
                              Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 13 April 2005, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                                I'm going to go for Beatrice as it reminds me of lovely warm Grandmothers and did'nt both Amanda and Alan loose their Grandmothers a while ago? would be a lovely tribute to their Grandmothers if Amanda and Alan gave their daughter a Grandmothers name as Olivia's middle
                                name

Just thinking that Olivia is 3 weeks old now, wonder who she looks like, hope Amanda will let us see a photo of her.
                                I'm not really sure what her official middle name could be...though I have a feeling you are correct in that it's probably a family name. Didn't Amanda say once in an interview that she doesn't have an official middle herself? Unofficially it was probably "Sam".

I'm almost positive that Olivia's middle isn't the same as my daughter's whose also starts with a "B" - Brienne.

In honor of of Samanda, I personally have been lovingly refering to her as...

Olivia "Bean" Kovacs

Kat

Comment

Working...
                                X