Ok here's my picture for the night:

Guess the episode

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Guess the episode

HAHA, love that pic too!

Spoiler:
      Legacy, when Sam's lookin at Janet, and Janet's like "no, you're a goa'uld! Either that, or when Sam is talking to Daniel

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Okay bum I was kicked off line so I'm back here is my guess
      Spoiler:
      Directors Series Season 6 would be my guess by hair

So that being said landscape would leave me to believe it must be
      Spoiler:
      Allegiance behind the Scene footage

Now I leave the computer and go find the DVD to see if I'm right or wrong
      Crazy kid! Yes, of course it's right

Spoiler:
      Allegiance?

Yup, you too.

*sigh* *goes ONCE AGAIN to try and find a pic people won't guess*

Easy easy easy: GUESS THE EPISODE

and

Last edited by MajorSam; 10 April 2005, 07:55 PM.
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Guess the episode
        http://img215.exs.cx/img215/6895/acd0xz.jpg
        HEY!!! I KNOW THIS ONE!!!!!

Spoiler:
        Legacy...When Sam's trying to reassure a whacked out Janet that she's not a Goa'uld...
        Last edited by Uber; 10 April 2005, 07:51 PM. Reason: forgot to remove img tags

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          HAHA, love that pic too!

Spoiler:
          Legacy, when Sam's lookin at Janet, and Janet's like "no, you're a goa'uld! Either that, or when Sam is talking to Daniel

Correct!

Easy easy easy: GUESS THE EPISODE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...713Grace86.jpg

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../6missyElf.jpg
          LOL
          Spoiler:
          Grace and the Warrior

But I swear I knew them before I looked at the picture name

Comment

LOL
            Spoiler:
            Grace and the Warrior

But I swear I knew them before I looked at the picture name

BAH!!! See what I mean?? I'm just challenged...

*Looks at link name* CRAP, I really should change those shouldn't I...

*walks off in a daze, too lazy to change names and re-post for others, so just leaves them be as a symbol to my sillyness*

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
              Sal - anything you like is fine I think Chopingal shortened it to AstroG first... and it took me awhile to decide that I liked it... my real name is so short that no one tries to make it shorter, so I don't have experience with 'nicknames' LOL at 'with the g, i feel like i'm saying an alien name'... and had to look at it for a minute and think about it... I guess it does look like 'astrawg', which does sound like Grok or some such alienness ... I was reading it as 'astrogee', which is kind of like apogee (which is when the moon is closest to the earth in it's orbital ellipse).

OK... how was that for a ramble about basically nothing? Erm, sure, 'astro' is fine...

LOL!... you sound just like me; ramble on until i'm in another state.

sally, waving to astro-with-a-g that'll be shortened by me to astro
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                HEY!!! I KNOW THIS ONE!!!!!

Spoiler:
                Legacy...When Sam's trying to reassure a whacked out Janet that she's not a Goa'uld...
                OK... I haven't been on in a day, but I just wanted to tell you that your signature rocks!

Words cannot express the sheer joy that I get EVERY time I look at it...
                I'd give you some green, but GW is being stingy.

Thank you for the many, many minutes of laughter. My dad thought I was crazy! ;

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  OK... I haven't been on in a day, but I just wanted to tell you that your signature rocks!

Words cannot express the sheer joy that I get EVERY time I look at it...
                  I'd give you some green, but GW is being stingy.

Thank you for the many, many minutes of laughter. My dad thought I was crazy! ;
                  Don't all parents think their kids are crazy

Speaking of sigs... I just noticed YOURS!! it's BRILLIANT! HAH!!! it's...it's.... utterly fantastic!!!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Wow gone for 25 min come back and 4 new pics.

Okay lets see Uber yours was from
                    Spoiler:
                    Citizen Joe - when they are in the infirmary Daniel walks in - Joe says somthing about being glad Daniel is back and makes a reference to Jonas ....

ForeverSg1 yours was from
                    Spoiler:
                    Legacy - when Sam is talk with Janet and Janet think she a Goa'uld

MajorSam lets see yours are
                    Spoiler:
                    Grace & Warrior
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Question to MajorSal... How many posts do you need before you can get costum avatars!??
                      i think a wee bit over 1800. (post more! )

now i've got a question for you. when you said "um... filmings i've been to: Desperate Measures, Chimera, Chimera, on set: Moebius (all Amanda and everyone had left just half an hour before I got there... )", did you mean to write chimera twice?

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        i think a wee bit over 1800. (post more! )

now i've got a question for you. when you said "um... filmings i've been to: Desperate Measures, Chimera, Chimera, on set: Moebius (all Amanda and everyone had left just half an hour before I got there... )", did you mean to write chimera twice?

sally
                        1800... eep!!! *prepares self for massive posting spree*

Yes, I meant to say Chimera twice, lol, it was two seperate days!
                        (I'm not THAT crazy! Well I am, but not in that way... I mean.. you know what I mean!)

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

When I saw the ep on TV I was interested to see that some of the takes were actually worse than what we saw. David got a bit enthusiastic at times, with the kissing of her neck. I quote Pete Deluise and them “What are you DOING to her!?” David: “I don’t know!!!” Peter “You’re eating her chin!” As well I was told how Amanda had said, during the filming “But it doesn’t actually happen like that!” (I laughed at the innocence they put into their voices repeating this) To which David (Or was it Peter… can’t remember) had replied “Oh I don’t know, I’ve had a few of those…” But anyways, that’s kind of getting off topic…

what did amanda mean by that? what doesn't actually happen like that?

as much as i'd have loved to have been on set for filming of an ep, i would have enjoyed being there for 'that' scene as much as having my head run over by a two ton big rig truck. twice. loaded with elephants. and lava. i'll stop now.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            what did amanda mean by that? what doesn't actually happen like that?

as much as i'd have loved to have been on set for filming of an ep, i would have enjoyed being there for 'that' scene as much as having my head run over by a two ton big rig truck. twice. loaded with elephants. and lava. i'll stop now.

sally

Haha, she meant the whole "throwing him up against the wall starting to strip him down the second they get in the door" thing doesn't happen like that... lol.

HAHA. The front hallway in the house they use for Sam's is tiny, even if I had been there I wouldn't have been able to see it. Just saw it on the monitors a few days after.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Spoiler:
                              THRESHOLD!!!!!!

Melbourne My really good friend Angel of Fire Sg-1 lives there, she's coming to live with me next year, for about a year, hopefully, then a year or so after that i'm going to live with her for 4 years at least! Not necisarily with her the WHOLE time, but she also lives in Melbourne, so general area! Plus I have friends throughout Aus who I can go stay with any time As well as one in New Zealand if I so desire!

*Loves Australia sooo much*
                              Weird... I just finished reading a story by someone named Angel of Fire SG1.

Comment

Weird... I just finished reading a story by someone named Angel of Fire SG1.

Ooh, which one!? She's a fan fic author, written tons of them. Some are pretty good!! She got a nom for Outstanding Drama in this years SJFA's. Is on GW, but hasnt' been much lately...

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Working...
                                X