Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    Jumping Up and Down - Yes you got it -

Hope you don't mind that I posted a pic. but somebody else said it might be a good idea for me to do it instead of guess on any for a couple of rounds -
    Woo HOOO!!!

I don't mind at all...in fact, it helps me validate the game since, although I didn't start it, as of late, I've been the one posting the most pictures for people to guess.

It probably is a good idea for you to post because well, you're just to daggone good at it. Give numbskulls like me a chance to try to figure them out.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Woo HOOO!!!

I don't mind at all...in fact, it helps me validate the game since, although I didn't start it, as of late, I've been the one posting the most pictures for people to guess.

It probably is a good idea for you to post because well, you're just to daggone good at it. Give numbskulls like me a chance to try to figure them out.

Aww, it's ok, some of us are special, you just have to embrace it

Oooh, here's a fun one:

What ep's that from ?

EDIT: FANTASTIC LJ icons at this page: http://stargate-sg1.hu/jacksrubberduckie/sam.php
      and this page http://stargate-sg1.hu/jacksrubberduckie/sam_page_2.php

HHAH, I love them! Fabulous Shippy ones too

One of my fave:

OOH, and this one! Utterly fantastic!!!

Question to MajorSal... How many posts do you need before you can get costum avatars!??
      Last edited by MajorSam; 10 April 2005, 07:07 PM.
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
        hey, I got it too!
        Sorry didn't mean to miss you

You got it alright
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

BTW, I posted this question on the ASK JOE forum...tsaxlady mentioned to me that she wonders if Joe will answer it (thx, btw... ). I know it's something we'd ALL like to know...

Joe:

There's a great deal of speculation (especially on the Sam's A Great Character thread) regarding whether or not Repli-Carter was also "beamed away" with Daniel in Reckoning 2.

Is there a chance that this is true? If so, may we also see a final Carter/Repli-Carter standoff where Sam gets the chance to vindicate herself and kicks Repli-Carter's butt from here to kingdom come?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            Hope you don't mind that I posted a pic.
            Please post more pics!

Comment

Here's a new version of Name the Ep/Name the Scene...called "What Just Happened?/What Did They Just Say?"
              (Okay, it's pretty much the same thing, but with a different name)

So, WHAT JUST HAPPENED/WHAT DID THEY JUST SAY? (or come up with your own dialogue)

Comment

*Stares at pic*

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA
                AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
                AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAA
                AAAAAAAAAAAAA

*loves pic

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Oooh, here's a fun one:

What ep's that from ?

EDIT: FANTASTIC LJ icons at this page: http://stargate-sg1.hu/jacksrubberduckie/sam.php
                  and this page http://stargate-sg1.hu/jacksrubberduckie/sam_page_2.php

HHAH, I love them! Fabulous Shippy ones too

One of my fave:

OOH, and this one! Utterly fantastic!!!

Question to MajorSal... How many posts do you need before you can get costum avatars!??
                  Love the episode pic (although I don't know what ep it is) and Great avatar link, MajorSam! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

*Stares at pic*

AAAAAAAAH
                    AHAHAHAAA
                    AAAAAAAAA
                    AAHAHAHAH
                    AAAAAAAAH
                    AHAHAHAHA
                    HAHAAAAAA
                    AAAAAAAAA
                    HHAHAHAHA
                    HAAAAAAAA
                    AAAAAAA

*loves pic*
                    MmmHmm.

Alrighty then. I believe that the time has come for the Royal Food and Beverage Preparer of Our Fair Samanda to heretofore withhold caffeine from our beloved President...

Comment

BTW, I posted this question on the ASK JOE forum...tsaxlady mentioned to me that she wonders if Joe will answer it (thx, btw... ). I know it's something we'd ALL like to know...

Joe:

There's a great deal of speculation (especially on the Sam's A Great Character thread) regarding whether or not Repli-Carter was also "beamed away" with Daniel in Reckoning 2.

Is there a chance that this is true? If so, may we also see a final Carter/Repli-Carter standoff where Sam gets the chance to vindicate herself and kicks Repli-Carter's butt from here to kingdom come?
                      Just love that last question!

Comment

Oooh, here's a fun one:

What ep's that from ?

Okay bum I was kicked off line so I'm back here is my guess
                        Spoiler:
                        Directors Series Season 6 would be my guess by hair

So that being said landscape would leave me to believe it must be
                        Spoiler:
                        Allegiance behind the Scene footage

Now I leave the computer and go find the DVD to see if I'm right or wrong
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

MmmHmm.

Alrighty then. I believe that the time has come for the Royal Food and Beverage Preparer of Our Fair Samanda to heretofore withhold caffeine from our beloved President...

NO, NOOOO, Not my CAFFEINE!

I'm very over-tired, have masses of work left to do before bed, have to get up super early, haven't been sleeping well, and talked on the phone for the first time with my very first online friend ever, followed by Angel of Fire Sg-1... Plus rediscovered my love for X-Files, and Scully/Mulder. All together... very dangerous combo!!

*and maybe a wee bit of caffeine too *

Oh, and remenisced with Angel about the time I stayed over at her house, and we watched the X-Files episode with Amanda, while laughing our heads off hysterically, over...and over... and over... and over... then the Teryl X-files! Then back to Amanda's over... and over.. .then decided to jsut watch the Amanda scenes over...and over... and all the while discussing obscure ways we could kill off Sam in a fan fic!

Twas a very odd night...

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Here's a new version of Name the Ep/Name the Scene...called "What Just Happened?/What Did They Just Say?"
                            (Okay, it's pretty much the same thing, but with a different name)

So, WHAT JUST HAPPENED/WHAT DID THEY JUST SAY? (or come up with your own dialogue)

My guess:
                            Spoiler:
                            Citizen Joe? and they are in the SGC corridor... I haven't actually seen this episode, so I can't say what the dialogue was... although I think Kat(?) has it

Comment

MmmHmm.

NO, NOOOO, Not my CAFFEINE!
                              And maybe a little rationing of the sloe gin and *special* blue jello too... ?

Comment

Oooh, here's a fun one:

What ep's that from ?
                                Spoiler:
                                Allegiance?

and the other one with Sam and Daniel is
                                Spoiler:
                                Citizen Joe
                                They've just been introduced to Joe and Daniel is telling Jack to get a alarm.

Comment

Working...
                                X