Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astrogeologist
    Another fantastic five-star post, MajorSam! Thoughtful and comprehensive. I heartily agree with your hopes for the development of Sam's character in Season 9!

I'm glad you liked it

OOOH, *squee* I think that's only the first or second blue jello i've ever got...

Question to everyone here...

Is anyone going to the Creation Convention this weekend!?!? Emphasis on the DINNER Friday night??? (The only night i'll be there for!) I know tsaxlady is, but am wondering if any other Samandan's will be there!!
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
      Oh, and I have joined the ranks. Of the red dinged people! Very first one just a few mins ago, no words, unsigned, for complementing Kat's shippy graphic/poem...

Uh-Oh. Guess someone didn't like your little comment about you-know-who.

I haven't spent that much time on set... I just remember all the little details, so it seems like more!!! lol

Well, I remember one thing that David eluDise told me about something Amanda had said... well actually He told me, I was shocked out of my mind, it was actually the funniest thing i'd ever heard in my life, due to the fact itwas AMANDA that said it... but now I don't remember... it involved the F word though, I know that! lol. I'll get around to more "tales and insights" when the opportunities present themselves, lol, such as in the past few days, with all the talk of Chimera...

Ok, now you have my curiosity up... I'm sure we all want details about the set... which episodes...what happened...how did you manage to get on set??
      Spill your guts!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

HAH!!!!!

HAAAAH!!!!

That was fabulous

um... filmings i've been to: Desperate Measures, Chimera, Chimera, on set: Moebius (all Amanda and everyone had left just half an hour before I got there... )

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

No game here (it's too easy anyway)...just a way cool Sam pic...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I'm glad you liked it

OOOH, *squee* I think that's only the first or second blue jello i've ever got...

Is anyone going to the Creation Convention this weekend!?!? Emphasis on the DINNER Friday night??? (The only night i'll be there for!) I know tsaxlady is, but am wondering if any other Samandan's will be there!!
            I really wish I were going, but I chickened out.
            The next convention AT attends, though I'm going no matter what.

Comment

Is AT going to be at the Creation event? I'd be stunned if she were...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Chickened...out... WHY!?!?!

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Nope she's not going. At least, not that anyone knows about... *sigh* Wishful thinking im afraid. I hope there's another next year which she can attend! I can't possibly fathom never going to a convention with her ever again...!!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                  :drool:, awesome pic

It's a long way away from where I live
                  BTW, any updates about your fic?

Comment

She's not scheduled, but I believe she's showed up at other conventions she wasn't scheduled to attend. There may be a chance of seeing here there seeing as it's in Vancouver, but doubt it.

Comment

Okay I can't guess if I post right

Name the Episode and Scene

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Since I'm new, I wanted to ask.....how have you managed to spend time on the set? If that's taboo to ask, I apologize (newbie), but I can't help but be curious!

Comment

I'm glad you liked it

I'm looking forward to this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! First trip to Vancouver in 5 years and I can't think of a better reason to go. Creation Con in Burbank last year was my first con in since a Star Trek con many years ago in Atlanta while in college and I had a great time. Con this weekend should be great but I'm also looking forward to the dinner Fri night.

Astrogeologist - Glad you liked the pilot Sam pic I was thinking of you when I posted it -
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Okay I can't guess if I post right

Name the Episode and Scene

Hmm. Okay I'm thinking Season 3 by the hair (she has a zat so it's def after Season 1).

They're in the Briefing Room it looks...

I'll have to give it some thought...

(ON EDIT: Is it
                            Spoiler:
                            Fair Game? Not sure of the scene though...
                            )

Meantime here's another Way Cool Sam picture from New Order just for the heck of it. (Hey, I AM the Royal Photographer after all...)

Last edited by Uber; 10 April 2005, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Since I'm new, I wanted to ask.....how have you managed to spend time on the set? If that's taboo to ask, I apologize (newbie), but I can't help but be curious!
                              hey, it's ok, whenever I mention it people ask, lol. But yes, i'm afraid I can't really say. Just hopes and a LOT of random luck!!!

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

It's a long way away from where I live
                              BTW, any updates about your fic?

It's a long way... AWW, MUFFIN! People are coming internationally, lol. *glares in joking way* Next time you have to come!!!

Fic updates??? *hides in corner* No Like i've said, RL is going crazy on me, plus it took me a while to write taht massive post a few pages back... lol.

I'm looking forward to this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! First trip to Vancouver in 5 years and I can't think of a better reason to go. Creation Con in Burbank last year was my first con in since a Star Trek con many years ago in Atlanta while in college and I had a great time. Con this weekend should be great but I'm also looking forward to the dinner Fri night.

Astrogeologist - Glad you liked the pilot Sam pic I was thinking of you when I posted it -
                              *is SO glad I live in Vancouver* *Although I'm moving to Australia in about 3 years*

My first con was supossed to be GateCon 2001, but then I realized tickets weren't being sold anymore... My first real one was GateCon 2002, followed by 2003 and 2004 Three of the best days of my life! (i've only ever gone for single days) I can't wait to see what this dinner will be like, with all the GW people!!!

*LOVES going to places where I can ramble on about ANY Stargate thing, and poeple UNDERSTAND!!!!*

EDIT: POST 800!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dedicate this to all the people in the land of Samanda, who can argue, disagree, and duke it out with words. And come out of it with smiles on their faces, all while respecting everyone and enhancing our fab thread!!!!!!!!!!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

No game here (it's too easy anyway)...just a way cool Sam pic...

Wonderful pic, Über

Comment

Working...
                                X