Clear All

Here are some of my favorite Sam pics:

Scientific enthusiasm

Competent and solid. One of the team.

The softer side.

Completely exhausted.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
      And my favorite is the pic on the set of Changeling, where she's in the firefighter's gear and is being presented with some flowers.

Great pics, MajorSal!
      that's cause it was her birthday

she got flowers and they sang to her
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        *Great* shot from Avatar, Über! You've got 'way cool' Sam with *two* guns and you've got a Sam/Teal'c shot (for Sky! )
        you know me too well
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just ran across this in the news folder thought I would post it here -

From a SyFy Portal e-mail announcement:

(Voting will be held at the SyFy Portal web site:

http://www.syfyportal.com/ )

BEST ACTRESS/Television
          Patricia Arquette, "Medium"
          Claudia Black, "Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars"
          Jennifer Garner, "Alias"
          Mary McDonnell, "Battlestar Galactica"
          Amanda Tapping, "Stargate SG-1"

Here is the link to the full post http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=10999
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            Just ran across this in the news folder thought I would post it here -

From a SyFy Portal e-mail announcement:

(Voting will be held at the SyFy Portal web site:

http://www.syfyportal.com/ )

BEST ACTRESS/Television
            Patricia Arquette, "Medium"
            Claudia Black, "Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars"
            Jennifer Garner, "Alias"
            Mary McDonnell, "Battlestar Galactica"
            Amanda Tapping, "Stargate SG-1"

Here is the link to the full post http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=10999
            Funny you should mention this. I had just seen this post before I came here and while I'm really glad that AT is nominated, I think some of the nominations are a little strange. For example, Prometheus Unbound is up for best episode??? Makes me wonder what criteria they're using. And I admit it's been a while since I watched Alias, but I don't recall it as being scifi. Far-fetched yes, but not scifi.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
              Funny you should mention this. I had just seen this post before I came here and while I'm really glad that AT is nominated, I think some of the nominations are a little strange. For example, Prometheus Unbound is up for best episode??? Makes me wonder what criteria they're using. And I admit it's been a while since I watched Alias, but I don't recall it as being scifi. Far-fetched yes, but not scifi.

NC
              Yeah I agree some of the nominations are a bit odd. I would not vote for Prometheus Unbound as best episode either. I can see Alias if it was Action/SciFi - although I must say I have only watched a few episodes of Alias.

By the way I love your sig NC It's one of my favorite scenes from S8

Comment

NC
                I was thinking the same thing about Prometheus Unbound. I definitely wouldn't have considered it one of the best episodes. It wouldn't even make it into my top 10.

Comment

Sam I Am
                  For some reason I really like the picture of Sam/Jack because they are in a nearly identical position: same head tilt, mouth slightly open, gun same height, elbow bent at same angle. It was almost as if RDA/AT were posed in this position before the cameras started rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    For some reason I really like the picture of Sam/Jack because they are in a nearly identical position: same head tilt, mouth slightly open, gun same height, elbow bent at same angle. It was almost as if RDA/AT were posed in this position before the cameras started rolling.

Great pictures, Kat. I really like her expression on the second one. What episode is it from?

NC

Comment

Guess The Episode or Add A Caption

Sam: Daniel stop making excuses and get over here and help us move this rock!

Comment

Great pictures, Kat. I really like her expression on the second one. What episode is it from?

NC
                        Evolution II I think

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          Harrowing was the word for Abyss, to me. I think it was all the more so because usually the violence is much more, if not exactly "cartoonish," perhaps less than realistic? I actually don't have kids, but this wouldn't be an episode for kids, to me. I think that was the thing with Chimera for me too--the sudden change in tone from the way the show usually is. Disconcerting.
                          and the real slap in the face, for want of a better term, was that his ordeal didn't really affect him in the long run. i remember complaining to a fellow rda/jack lover about how much i was dreading this ep (this was before it even aired), and she said 'watch it mean nothing in the scheme of things'... and that's exactly what they did. i can't imagine something worse happening to any living creature than to be tortured and murdered, especially 'repeatedly'. and did we see the effect that had on jack? nightmares? flashbacks? therapy? nope. i almost resent the writers for doing such a dark and ugly story (and never showing the after-affects at least).

k, done venting, bye.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Spirits! After they've been pee-shot'ed, Sam looks all muzzy and sees the Native people, there's dramatic Native music...
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

It's
                              Spoiler:
                              Spirits

Right after
                              Spoiler:
                              they get shot by the tranqulizer darts

Comment

These are great pics. I've noticed that they mirror each other in a lot of pics.

My sig pic is another example.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X