Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia
    Dadgumit... I deleted it, but apparently not quickly enough. It was potentially inappropriate speculation about your age...
    Sorry...
    Hehehe

Originally posted by majorsal
    i totally agree that sam-as-the-commander-of-sg1 *really* needed to be fleshed out more. i was jumping up and down literally in 'it's good to be king' with sam leading sg1. not that i wasn't happy that jack came along later, but... i still liked seeing sam 'in charge' without having to defer to someone of higher rank.
    I read in the Joe Mallozzi thread that there was a whole heap of scenes that had to be left out of IGTBK because they didn't have time to film them all. Whats the bet that they were scenes showing Sam's leadership...?

Comment

Originally posted by UberSG-1Fan
      Originally posted by strixvaria
      I'd put money on that being a 6.
      I was thinking more of a 2. *ÜberSG-1Fan ducks tomato lobbed by AstroG*
      Originally posted by Strix varia
      Originally posted by astrogeologist
      Huh? Astrog lost that 'thread'.... goes off to figure out what the reference was to...
      Dadgumit... I deleted it, but apparently not quickly enough. It was potentially inappropriate speculation about your age...
      Sorry...
      ROTFLOL!

Ahem... now, just where are those *old* tomatoes for Uber...hmmm

http://www.windycityart.com/recent2002/tomatoes.jpg

http://www.wackypackages.org/John_Ma...s/demented.jpg
      The second one is a bit weird...and disturbing... it's amazing what you find when you Google something!

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
        Anyway, the hard-core fans have reason to feel taken for granted of late, but I'm glad to see they're not taking it lying down.
        It's all cool. Hopefully the writers will find a way in season 9 to make all of Sam's fans very happy.

Comment

spoilers for s8's gemini, recocking, and threads

I was impressed with the end of New Order when they revealed Fifth's creation of a Replicator Carter, because the storyline possibilities were so abundant and numerous. And that little scene was apparently a little add-on that wasn't in the original script!

And I too, would like to see our Carter take on Replicarter one-on-one and take her down! Would love to see a mental duel between the two where our Carter wins.

when i first thought that maybe rc wasn't killed, i starting thinking about what would happen if oma really had her. as much as i'd like to see an ultimate fight-off between sam and rc, i think i'd like it even more if oma were able to redeem her. now, i know that oma is busy fighting the eteral battle with anubis, so maybe orlin could take over the tutelage? i'd like this to happen for two reasons, the first being that 'any' form of sam i don't want to have die, and second, i think it would be neat to see 'a' sam struggling between good an evil. maybe let her go off and lead a real life, but sometimes see her pop up to help them. but always seeing the struggle. (i'm thinking if they did this, replicarter could have her own show )

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            spoilers for s8's gemini, recocking, and threads

when i first thought that maybe rc wasn't killed, i starting thinking about what would happen if oma really had her. as much as i'd like to see an ultimate fight-off between sam and rc, i think i'd like it even more if oma were able to redeem her. now, i know that oma is busy fighting the eteral battle with anubis, so maybe orlin could take over the tutelage? i'd like this to happen for two reasons, the first being that 'any' form of sam i don't want to have die, and second, i think it would be neat to see 'a' sam struggling between good an evil. maybe let her go off and lead a real life, but sometimes see her pop up to help them. but always seeing the struggle. (i'm thinking if they did this, replicarter could have her own show )

sally
            I *really* like the way you think, Sal!

Comment

((((to Sal, an honest S/J shipper)))) - there are lots of folks who can't be as honest and true as you are here.

I tried to rep you Sal, but it won't let me, so I'll just have to send you some blue jello.
              Thank you (and bink). I can't rep you either (I must rep you more than anyone ever, because everytime I try, it says no ).

(((astrog)))

sally

ps - LOVE blue jello
              sally

sigpic

Comment

WOW! It looks like I have actually stumped you all!

There's only been one guess (GEMINI) and it was wrong!!!

Here it is...try again!

NAME THAT EP and SCENE!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Evolution pt1?
                  When they're interrogating the Kull Warrior?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    Evolution pt1?
                    When they're interrogating the Kull Warrior?
                    Hey! I love your AVATAR! (does this mean I need to change mine again???)

...and no.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

sam in her lab in affinity?
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Here it is...try again!

NAME THAT EP and SCENE!

Spoiler:
                        HEROES I

Spoiler:
                        Sam's in her lab working on the Gou'ald transmitter or something

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          sam in her lab in affinity?
                          She is in her lab...but not Affinity...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Spoiler:
                            HEROES I

Spoiler:
                            Sam's in her lab working on the Gou'ald transmitter or something
                            Ooh. You're the closest except
                            Spoiler:
                            She's not working on the Goa'uld MALP...she's asking Daniel to translate what the transmitter had stored on its system...
                            But since it was the same scene - just a little later than what you thought...I will have to give it to you!

Congratulations!!!

How on earth did you get that?!???

Comment

Ooh. You're the closest except
                              Spoiler:
                              She's not working on the Goa'uld MALP...she's asking Daniel to translate what the transmitter had stored on its system...
                              But since it was the same scene - just a little later than what you thought...I will have to give it to you!
                              Haha, that was going to be my next guess - no really!
                              lol at the Goa'uld MALP - I think someone's been watching too much Star Wars

Comment

i've got some more pics to share with you guys. these are of the amanda variety instead of sam. enjoy!

sally

(edited to add: if these are too big and i should make them just links, let me know)
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X