• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    OK... this is hard... I think it's
    Spoiler:

Fragile Balance

and I think it's the scene
    Spoiler:

where the stupid guys aren't listening to her right before Mini-Jack walks in.

Wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong, though...
    right ep...wrong scene...

Try again

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      Spoiler:
      Avenger 2.0?
      nope

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Since my last, oh I don't know, NINE attempts to stump you have failed rather miserably, I'm afraid I am forced to make an addition to the game.

Okay...No longer will you just be able to NAME THAT EP! - you must now also NAME THAT SCENE!

NAME THAT EP and SCENE!

Okay I did wait until some else had a chance to figure out the episode - although I did now it as soon as I saw the picture -

Episode
        Spoiler:
        Fragile Balance

Scene
        Spoiler:
        In mini Jacks room when Carter, Daniel, & Teal'c first meet him at the base - Hammond is also present in room
        Last edited by tsaxlady; 09 April 2005, 12:53 AM.
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
          Okay I did wait until some else had a chance to figure out the episode - although I did now it as soon as I saw the picture -

Episode
          Spoiler:
          Fragile Balance

Scene
          Spoiler:
          In mini Jacks room when Carter, Daniel, & Teal'c first meet him at the base - Hammond is also present in room
          Dang, you're good!!!

Specifically it's when mini-Jack mentions that Sam once hosted a Tok'ra named Jolinar...

Comment

Dang, you're good!!!

Specifically it's when mini-Jack mentions that Sam once hosted a Tok'ra named Jolinar...

When it comes to trivia type games most of my friends here will not play with me or they form teams and I play alone against them -

By the way I got a little over half way thru "The Darker Side of Night" during rehearsal last night - I'll finish it off either before I go to bed or first thing in the morning and post a review for you
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Blast! Alas, I am no good at this game.

Tsaxlady is TOTALLY on target, though!
              *blinks owlishly*
              I don't know how you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

... during rehearsal last night ....
                Aha, methinks we have another thespian in our midst!

Jester

Comment

Since my last, oh I don't know, NINE attempts to stump you have failed rather miserably, I'm afraid I am forced to make an addition to the game.

Okay...No longer will you just be able to NAME THAT EP! - you must now also NAME THAT SCENE!

NAME THAT EP and SCENE!

Episode:
                  Spoiler:
                  Fragile Balance

Scene:
                  Spoiler:

Near the beginning of the episode when they are trying to figure out who MiniJack is. Sam asks where he got his the Colonel's ID and Jack tells her it's his and Sam is kind of sarcastically nodding and agreeing with him...

Comment

Name that episode

or add a caption!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      I know what you mean, though, about equalizing it out with the four of them, but the other three weren't really going through the life evaluation crisis that Sam was.
                      I disagree. The Movie and season one showcased Jack's life evaluation crisis.

Up to and including Daniel's ascension we got tons of Daniel's life evaluation stuff.

Teal'c has had, sprinkled throughout the series, episodes devoted entirely to his romantic and other life stories.
                      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Yea Sam didnt really have a major life evaluation until season 7 and even when that happened part of me wished it didnt been a shipper and all but now that's all over i really cant wait for SG1 to kick some major ass in season 9!

Oh i forgot to say before how i am happy to be finally back among great people once again, i have been busy lately with the small matter of GCSE's. But now i have made a pledge to post as many times as possible especially with the arrival of baby Olivia and Amanda returning to filiming soon!

Tried to add my favourite Sam image but for some reason it wont let me if anyone could help me on this matter it would be greatly appreaciated after all i am blonde!

Love and Peace Lauren
                        Last edited by Majorsamcarteroneill; 09 April 2005, 08:01 AM.
                        Sam and Jack Shipper!

How do you know when a mans gonna say something smart he begins....." a woman once told me"

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          Sky - I really like your new Sam Avatar!
                          Is it your own Custom Avatar or is it in a GW list that you get to choose from because you have such a high rep point total?
                          it's a custom one but i don't know if it's because of rep points or because i'm a mod.

that's my 'payment', we got allowed custom avatars pretty much from the get go
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

No need to worry it was not because of you. I think I actually disabled it a little bit before my most recent post here. I find I get too many red rep points because people simply disagree with my opinions and I really do not care for some of the inane, nasty comments that come along with those red rep points so I disabled it. I also dislike the fact that most who are nasty do not leave their names so on top of everything else they are simply cowards.

It is always nice to hear what people may have liked about what I said, or constructive criticism about what I said or how I said it, but nasty just isn't worth my time so I disabled it. I always thought red rep points were for someone who stepped over a line and was disrespectful or nasty in their post - not for people just because they disagree with me or want to be mean. Just my little way of telling people who want to be nasty because they may disagree with my opinion to go fly a kite.
                            Last edited by binkpmmc; 09 April 2005, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                              No need to worry it was not because of you. TI thijnk I actually disabled it a little bit before my most recent post here. I find I get too many red rep points because people simply disagree with my opinions and I really do not care for some of the inane, nasty comments so I disabled it. I also dislike the fact that most who are nasty do not leave their names so on top of everthing else they are simply cowards.

It is always nice to hear what people may have liked about what I said, or constructive criticism about what I said or how I said it, but nasty just isn't worth my time so I disabled it. I always thought red rep points were for someone who stepped over a line and was disrespectful or nasty in their post - not for people just because they disagree with me or want to be mean. Just my little way of telling people who want to be nasty because they may disagree with my opinion to go fly a kite.
                              (((((((binkpmmc)))))))))

Wish I could give you some green jello just on GP...

...but instead here's some blue jello for you...

But you'd better hurry...looks like Sam's got a head start on ya...

Comment

Working...
                              X