Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    I'm glad I've finally found my way to this thread I can see that I will enjoy hanging out here when I have the time
    Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
    Hi! I'm new to this board, but the others told me I could find some blue jello here?
    Welcome aboard badmedicinesg1 and tsaxlady!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

It's really quite fun to page up quickly on these pic sequences.

AT, animated.
      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        I'd love to see Daniel & Teal'c upset that *anyone* is going to replace Sam, even temporarily & even for a supposedly good reason. Not just because they're her friends, but because she is the most qualified to lead the team.
        Nicely stated Jckfan! And I agree - this is something that I'm really hoping that they manage to show. When Daniel left they made a point out of how many 'replacements' didn't work out, so it would be nice if they made a point out of how hard it is to replace Sam.

Comment

You're too good! (Darn it.)

Here's just a fun scene that tickles me...I love to see how uncomfortable our Super Sam is here...

BREGMAN: OK ... Major Samantha Carter, US Air force, Astrophysicist. Considered the foremost expert of the Stargate. You've explored territory that no one on Earth ... in the history of Earth has ever seen ... and you've fought an enemy that no one on Earth has even imagined.

BREGMAN: Major Samantha Carter meet the six and a half billion people of the planet Earth.

CARTER: Hi...

*Great* screencaps and captions, Über! I can so feel for Sam - and AT must have had fun with these scenes. You put a great big smile on my face! Thanks!
          Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
          It's really quite fun to page up quickly on these pic sequences.

AT, animated.
          LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            well, that actually ticks me off. what, the director can't 'make' them do the right thing? that's what a director's for, you know? '2001' was from the fifth season, where things started changing for the worse. sloppy.

sally
            Agreed. For some reason I thought that was the director's task and what they were paid to do. It's the old "who's in charge here?" Oh, well. I don't know much about the entertainment business.

Comment

Now for this one, I am WAY cheating and totally expect to be dragged off by Royal Security... But I'm going to do it anyway and risk the wrath of my fellow Samandans!

NAME THAT EP!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

To go along with Uber's great pictures of this scene here's the sound clip

Here's just a fun scene that tickles me...I love to see how uncomfortable our Super Sam is here...

BREGMAN: OK ... Major Samantha Carter, US Air force, Astrophysicist. Considered the foremost expert of the Stargate. You've explored territory that no one on Earth ... in the history of Earth has ever seen ... and you've fought an enemy that no one on Earth has even imagined.

BREGMAN: Major Samantha Carter meet the six and a half billion people of the planet Earth.

CARTER: Hi...

NC

Comment

Now for this one, I am WAY cheating and totally expect to be dragged off by Royal Security... But I'm going to do it anyway and risk the wrath of my fellow Samandans!

NAME THAT EP!

Dare I guess Spoiler Tag Letters From Peagsus
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                    Dare I guess Spoiler Tag Letters From Peagsus
                    That's cheating!

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                      To go along with Uber's great pictures of this scene here's the sound clip NC
                      Thanks NC! Great sound clip to go with Uber's pics You both deserve some Royal Blue Jello!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        That's cheating!
                        Are you saying I'm cheating or ÜberSG-1Fan for using an Atlantis episode

By the way ÜberSG-1Fan I got that so fast because I was just watching that episode last night with a friend that was trying to catch up on this season of SG-1 and Atlantis
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          That's cheating!
                          Hey, she wasn't supposed to get it so quickly!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

uber, i loved you fic

so.....when's part 3?
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well it's official... today is the beginning of The Best of Sam weekend.

Tonight we watched Hathor, Singularity and Solitudes...next onto season 2.

I'm starting to feel good already! I have this sudden urge to break out in song!

Don't worry though, I won't put any of you through that kind of torture.

Hope the rest of you are having a great Friday night!
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 08 April 2005, 06:26 PM.

Comment

BTW, still looking for people to post eps they'd like me to use as a basis for my "Sam is the Hero in Almost EVERY SG Episode" theory...

OK, I'll take your challenge.

I'm only picking this episode because in all honesty at the moment
                                I can't remember what the heck this episode is about without going up
                                and reading the transcript or watching the episode again so I thought I'd
                                ask. For some reason I'm drawing a complete blank.

Prove your point with "Crossroads"

Comment

Working...
                                X