Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess that episode
    Added Bonus: What was she discussing to cause this look on her face?

Try adding a caption as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Guess that episode
      Added Bonus: What was she discussing to cause this look on her face?

Try adding a caption as well.
      I'm going to guess that
      Spoiler:
      Rodney McKay is somewhere in the room with her?

Comment

[QUOTE=ÜberSG-1Fan][QUOTE=jckfan55]
        Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Of course...

You must have missed my post on that thread a while back when I showed what I thought Thor and Sam's daughter would look like:

BEHOLD THAM!!!!

Now if that doesn't keep you up tonight with the shivers, I can't imagine what would...

Ah, of course. *You* were the insane genius behind "Tham." LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          And whenever I wear my hair as short as Sam's in season 6, I'm mistaken for a man. Yes, I even get "May I help you, sir?" when I'm wearing a dress... It's sad, very sad...
          Yup, I've been called 'sir' too... it doesn't bother me though - it's happened whenever I get a real short cut since I was in junior high school... I tend to get amused now and just start to smile - I don't even bother correcting them - what do I really care if they think I'm a guy? It's usually just some cashier at a store that I don't frequent often. Of course, I haven't been called 'sir' while wearing a dress... (but then, I'd have to *actually* wear a dress to try that out... ).
          Last edited by astrogeologist; 06 April 2005, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
            Ah, of course. *You* were the insane genius behind "Tham." LOL
            Muahaaahaaaahahaahahaa!!!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
              Lol, I have my hair short as well. Although not THAT short... used to be kinda close... but i'm growing it out now (Sob, I dont' want to, but i have to. Long story) it's currently about... season 8 style/length. Horrendous for me, I don't have a crew of pro's on me like flies on cake
              Flies on cake, indeed!
              Lol, for the last part of that season, she just let it grow out a bit, then a bit more on hiatus, and then the magic of hair extensions was wrought!!! Sheesh, do you think anyone's hair could grow THAAAT fast!? I would actually like... steal her DNA and fuse it into mine if it would get my hair to grow that fast!!!! Or just get some of her money for extensions...

MSam
              My sisters and I used to wish we had "Barbie grow hair"--there was some version of Barbie as I recall that could "grow" her hair. I can't remember how it worked. We never got one.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                I'm going to guess that
                Spoiler:
                Rodney McKay is somewhere in the room with her?
                Obviously. The mere sight would make me get that look .. only ten time more pissed. I think Pissed Sam is cool. Why should she have to be nicey nicey all the time?!?

Um .. nvm .
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  My sisters and I used to wish we had "Barbie grow hair"--there was some version of Barbie as I recall that could "grow" her hair. I can't remember how it worked. We never got one.
                  Here's another Sam moment from Season 8. We get the best of two worlds with this screen capture:

Nice Hair and Blue Jello.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                    This is slightly OT from the hair style discussion, but...

Where is Sam?

I think it was a medium hair length at this point.

Spoiler:

Far right - one o'clock high! Good, very good one!!

Comment

Wow! I didn't even see that! Sam, Sam, everywhere, Under creek and Over river, you're sure to find her there.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        Wow! I didn't even see that! Sam, Sam, everywhere, Under creek and Over river, you're sure to find her there.
                        Okay. Now I'm completely perplexed by your siggy.

Is it Sam/Thor?

or

Sam/Daniel?

or

Sam/Ba'al?

or

Sam/Fifth?????

Dude, you can't sail on more than one ship at a time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          Spoiler:

Far right - one o'clock high! Good, very good one!!

You got it! Thanks for the encouraging words.

Comment

Guess the episode or add a caption:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist

If anyone wants, I have the full Amanda Behind the Gate Special, which I can make avaliable to any who want it
                              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Back to "THE scene" from 2001, the one that we all seem to love. Here's what Sam might have been thinking as she hung over the gate.

Ok, gravity is about the same here as on earth, and we exit the wormhole at the same speed as we enter. I’m about 10 feet above the gate, so 10 = 16 times t squared means it’ll take about ¾ of a second before I hit the wormhole. Then 32 times ¾ is 24 feet per second. Hmm, wonder what that is in miles per hour? Oh forget it, it’s going to hurt, no matter what units I’m using!

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X