Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    There comes a time in every girl's life when she has to ask herself
    if perhaps she's been spending way too much time with her CO.
    Sam's moment came when she found herself walking past a mirror
    and suddenly realizing that she was definitely starting to have that
    Jack O'Neill 'sticky hair' look about her.

Sorry I ran across this picture and I couldn't help myself.
    Poor little Sam was definitely having a bad hair day on
    this particular day! Totally love the I just woke up and
    said fark it hairstyle.

Kat

LOL, I LOVE that pic!! Can ya blame her!? She just took off a flipping gas mask haz suit helmet thing! Lol, in the episode, you can see right after she takes it off she has a mowhawk for a second

*Thinks of said mowhawk on Sam while she's bookin it around on a Classic Indian Motercycle*

Reminds me of even SHORTER versions of This pic

and or

this pic

<<< Sorry, will photoshop out words later...

and or

this pic

You know, just the... short up crazyness... although I doubt in those three pics the hair people went "fark it!"
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
      LOL, I LOVE that pic!! Can ya blame her!? She just took off a flipping gas mask haz suit helmet thing! Lol, in the episode, you can see right after she takes it off she has a mowhawk for a second

*Thinks of said mowhawk on Sam while she's bookin it around on a Classic Indian Motercycle*

You know, just the... short up crazyness... although I doubt in those three pics the hair people went "fark it!"

ROFLMAO... Yeah I guess you are right! I know that was one of the reasons I wore my hair as short as Sam's in high school. Jump in the shower, towel dry, toss in a squirt of hair gel and off you go. Quick and painless. I don't know what I was thinking marrying a man who loves long hair.

Btw MSam... in your sig there is a picture of AT with long hair. Can someone explain to me how she managed to grow her hair out so long in 3 months time? I'm assuming it was real, but from what I have read their hiatus is only three months. She must have some amazingly fast growing hair. I need to learn her secrets.

Kat

Comment

ROFLMAO... Yeah I guess you are right! I know that was one of the reasons I wore my hair as short as Sam's in high school. Jump in the shower, towel dry, toss in a squirt of hair gel and off you go. Quick and painless. I don't know what I was thinking marrying a man who loves long hair.

Btw MSam... in your sig there is a picture of AT with long hair. Can someone explain to me how she managed to grow her hair out so long in 3 months time? I'm assuming it was real, but from what I have read their hiatus is only three months. She must have some amazingly fast growing hair. I need to learn her secrets.

Kat
        Lol, I have my hair short as well. Although not THAT short... used to be kinda close... but i'm growing it out now (Sob, I dont' want to, but i have to. Long story) it's currently about... season 8 style/length. Horrendous for me, I don't have a crew of pro's on me like flies on cake

Lol, for the last part of that season, she just let it grow out a bit, then a bit more on hiatus, and then the magic of hair extensions was wrought!!! Sheesh, do you think anyone's hair could grow THAAAT fast!? I would actually like... steal her DNA and fuse it into mine if it would get my hair to grow that fast!!!! Or just get some of her money for extensions...

MSam

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Ya know I'm not really sure if there are many episodes where I can say one scene made the entire episode for me, but this scene in 2001 has definitely got to be one.

The episode was good but there are two scenes that stand out in my mind for 2001... the shoe scene and this one. But this one is by far the best!! It truly amazes me that no matter how many times I have watch this scene that I cringe when I see her hit the ramp and how irritated I become when the guys just stand there staring at Sam. I wish I was a SF on duty that day so I could do a little Three Stooges snapping of the heads together.
          Let me revert to Royal Photographer mode for a moment...

I like the "aha" moment:

Sam gives Boring (whoops, that's BORREN) the word she can't translate

Boring (darn, I've got to stop that) ignorantly translates it

Mollem knows....

...that they know.

Then there's the whole scenario with Sam over the gate (way cool). There's the image I posted earlier (one of my favorite moments from that ep, btw)

Sam sees the bio weapon...

...and has no choice but to freefall back to earth without Ambassador Joe (which reminds me...his last name was Faxon. Hmm. Sam Faxon? Nope. doesn't work for me... )

Sam makes a slightly less than graceful return through the gate (I give her a 10 on creativity but a 2 on form)...

...and somehow has the presence of mind to order that the iris be closed.

Poor Sam gets the help she needs...

...while debriefing Larry, Moe, Curly and Shemp.

I cringe whenever I see this shot...

I really enjoyed this ep because I loved 2010 to begin with...so great followup story. Plus, from a Sam perspective, it was cool seeing her rappel off the harvester...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Let me revert to Royal Photographer mode for a moment...

I like the "aha" moment:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_aha1.jpg
            Sam gives Boring (whoops, that's BORREN) the word she can't translate

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_aha2.jpg
            Boring (darn, I've got to stop that) ignorantly translates it

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_aha3.jpg
            Mollem knows....

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_aha4.jpg
            ...that they know.

Then there's the whole scenario with Sam over the gate (way cool). There's the image I posted earlier (one of my favorite moments from that ep, btw)

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_bio.jpg
            Sam sees the bio weapon...
            http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_freefall.jpg
            ...and has no choice but to freefall back to earth without Ambassador Joe (which reminds me...his last name was Faxon. Hmm. Sam Faxon? Nope. doesn't work for me... )
            http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_graceful.jpg
            Sam makes a slightly less than graceful return through the gate (I give her a 10 on creativity but a 2 on form)...
            http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_crash.jpg
            ...and somehow has the presence of mind to order that the iris be closed.

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_ouch.jpg
            Poor Sam gets the help she needs...

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_stooges.jpg
            ...while debriefing Larry, Moe, Curly and Shemp.

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/2001_ouch3.jpg
            I cringe whenever I see this shot...

I really enjoyed this ep because I loved 2010 to begin with...so great followup story. Plus, from a Sam perspective, it was cool seeing her rappel off the harvester...

Fantastic!!! Brillianct re-capture of brilliant scene from brilliant ep with our brilliant hero!!! *claps* Some green jello has been duelly given!!!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

There comes a time in every girl's life when she has to ask herself
              if perhaps she's been spending way too much time with her CO.
              Sam's moment came when she found herself walking past a mirror
              and suddenly realizing that she was definitely starting to have that
              Jack O'Neill 'sticky hair' look about her.

http://img153.exs.cx/img153/1439/hair9hb.jpg
              Sorry I ran across this picture and I couldn't help myself.
              this particular morning! Totally love the I just woke up and
              said fark it hairstyle.

Kat
              Okay Kat. I may be kicked out of Samanda for this...

But I honestly don't know what ep that's from!!! Can you give a gal a clue?

And please, Royal Security Chief, have mercy and overlook my ignorance just this once...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Okay Kat. I may be kicked out of Samanda for this...

But I honestly don't know what ep that's from!!! Can you give a gal a clue?

And please, Royal Security Chief, have mercy and overlook my ignorance just this once...

:|

*stares*

*stares harder*

Do... doe.... does...Ddddddd.......doesn't..*weeze*..know...what..*cough* .ep....! *gasp choke*

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Heart stops as I go into fit of convulsing epileptic SHOCK*

(And she calls herself our ROYAl...*weezecoughchokesobgaspaaahh*...PHOTOGRAPHER...!!!! )
                Last edited by MajorSam; 05 April 2005, 10:09 PM.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Guess The Episode:

http://img228.exs.cx/img228/6695/pdvd0518nv.png

Rename the Episode
                  Add a Caption

This is probably too easy but I really just like the shot.
                  Kat

i like the shot too.

Spoiler:
                  isn't it from s7's resurrection, which amanda directed?

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                    WOW! The SaGC Thread just passed 200 pages and 4000 posts!!

To all who have posted and participated at the SaGC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tepisode3g.jpg

Congratulations - and thanks all around - and kudos to everyone
                    for creating such a great place to come and discuss
                    the wonderful character of Sam Carter
                    the spectacular actress that is Amanda Tapping
                    and the great show that is Stargate.
                    Photo is from http://www.stargatesg1971.com/index.html

you know, astro... majorsam and i might be president and vice president respectfully, but i think you're the heart and soul of this group.

(((astro)))

sally
                    Last edited by majorsal; 05 April 2005, 10:23 PM. Reason: so it makes more sense
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Ya know being the only female lead on Stargate has really left poor Sam romantically linked with a whole slew of sentient beings.
                      Heyyyyyy ... and what's Fraiser? Chopped liver? I think not! Besides, Doc Janet has been paired in fanfic with just about everybody imaginable ... including Heimdall! (A scenario that would require Teryl Rothery to make love to herself.)
                      It's when she realizes she has to leave Ambassador Joe behind to die. ... Too bad she had no idea she was married to him in an alternate future!!!
                      And he's a loser in either timeline. But then Sam/Janet meet up at the 2010 cocktail party in those butch outfits & send the HoYay! Meter off the charts, so everything's OK.
                      this particular morning! Totally love the I just woke up and
                      said fark it hairstyle.
                      Are you kidding? That look is hot! Lurve, lurve, lurve the 'bedhead' look. Be still, my heart.
                      Besides, Carter's hair probably looks that way b/c Fraiser was mussing it & running her fingers through those irresistible blonde locks. :-)

Is it possible to have the link to the Australian AT interview re-posted? I missed it somehow. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

*stares*

*stares harder*

Do... doe.... does...Ddddddd.......doesn't..*weeze*..know...what..*cough* .ep....! *gasp choke*

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Heart stops as I go into fit of convulsing epileptic SHOCK*

(And she calls herself our ROYAl...*weezecoughchokesobgaspaaahh*...PHOTOGRAPHER...!!!! )
                        No seriously, Samo... What ep is it from? It looks like late Season Four to Season Five, man, but that's all I know. Please don't die!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          No seriously, Samo... What ep is it from? It looks like late Season Four to Season Five, man, but that's all I know. Please don't die!!!
                          *Spirit of DEAD MajorSam comes floating down from her heavenly resting place. Her aura shines softly upon the heads of the unseeing people. Her voice resonates gently through their minds, although her mouth does not move...*

My children... I suffered a most grand shock today, and my life was taken... I do not wish to scorn you with my heavenly powers, however I feel that it would be wise for you living to think about your sins, accept them, correct them grow from them...

in other words CRAP people's it's only like, a MASSIVE episode!! Think! Think haard!

Hints... Season FOUR!!!

Hints... she SHOUTS!!

*A soothing tune floats through the minds of the Samandan citizens, calming them, making them feel at peace with themselves, and all those around. The glowing aura slowly ascends back to the heavens above, to once again rest, until another time calls upon her, the Spirit of MajorSam, to come back to her people, and spread her wisdom and guidance throughout her former home*

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

*Spirit of DEAD MajorSam comes floating down from her heavenly resting place. Her aura shines softly upon the heads of the unseeing people. Her voice resonates gently through their minds, although her mouth does not move...*

My children... I suffered a most grand shock today, and my life was taken... I do not wish to scorn you with my heavenly powers, however I feel that it would be wise for you living to think about your sins, accept them, correct them grow from them...

in other words CRAP people's it's only like, a MASSIVE episode!! Think! Think haard!

Hints... Season FOUR!!!

Hints... she SHOUTS!!

*A soothing tune floats through the minds of the Samandan citizens, calming them, making them feel at peace with themselves, and all those around. The glowing aura slowly ascends back to the heavens above, to once again rest, until another time calls upon her, the Spirit of MajorSam, to come back to her people, and spread her wisdom and guidance throughout her former home*
                            I can't green you again but I've been cracking up and am still laughing while I'm typing this...

and I STILL can't figure out where the FRELL that FRACKING picture comes from!!!!! (whoa, just channeled the Farscaper/BSGer in me...)

Comment

I can't green you again but I've been cracking up and am still laughing while I'm typing this...

and I STILL can't figure out where the FRELL that FRACKING picture comes from!!!!! (whoa, just channeled the Farscaper/BSGer in me...)
                              *Wonderful mysterious Spirit of DEAD MajorSam comes floating up and bla bla Peace and Love to all her people and bla bla peac and love and puppies*

Lol, i'm glad you liked it No green!? AAAH, and all I need is 16...16 more rep till i'm a System Lord!!!

Lol, i'm just kidding, thanks for the thought

Wow, I would never have noticed... lol. *Is also funny that I thought immedietely of Sam using Hand Device when you mentioned "channelling"...

THIIIIIIIINK woman, THIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

*Spirit floats away in wondrous display (woah..that rhymed!!!) and the people were peaceful and calm and bla bla Hearts and rainbows and butterfliiiies*

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                It's no use, spazmeister.

I've tried to get the answer out of MajorSam, but instead all I got back was talk of fuzzy love and newborn canines.

Alas! I must now begin my long search for the truth!!!

I know it can't be early season 4 because of the aforementioned hair...which was WAY longer (a la Window of Opportunity)...

Hmm. The quest begins.

*ÜberSG-1Fan leaves to ponder rainbows and Sam eps in a calm and thoughtful manner*...that is, this is what I will be forced to do...

IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE FRELLING EPISODE TITLE AHORA MISMO!!!!

Whoa...where'd that come from??? And I even reverted to typing Spanish. I must be agitated...

Many pardons, Señora Presidente...

Comment

Working...
                                X