Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Hmmm ... never quite thought of it that way ... Sam and all those "sentient beings" ... I think they should bring in Starbuck from BG to team up with Carter in S9 and really go to it wiping out the bad guys ... they would make a formidable team! They can let Vala (and maybe bring back Anise) to do the girly-girl flirty thing.

In the meantime, not to worry, Kat ... here's what you have to do for the AT Interview(s): look at the right side of the menu, click on the "videos" listed under "Fun" then go down to the two Red Border Interviews and right click and then "save as target to your desktop or wherever" - it's fast and both video clips are worth seeing. Have fun!
    Hmm, that link that Astro posted for me just downloads a file am I missing a different one? "video's", "fun", red border? I am so totally lost right now.
    Definitely time to call it a night. ROFL

Comment

Are there any more video clips of any more of the cast? What's the site called?

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        And here's an audio clip to identify... (probably way too easy for you folks.. but I still thought it was fun).
        That could only be from the infamous Emancipation.
        Good news for ÜberSG-1Fan; the "Basic Guide to Romance" was a big hit with the inhabitants of TelevisionWithoutPity.com.
        Attached Files

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Hmm, that link that Astro posted for me just downloads a file am I missing a different one? "video's", "fun", red border? I am so totally lost right now.
          Definitely time to call it a night. ROFL
          Sorry Kat, I only posted the direct link to the video clip - I should have posted the website URL too.
          Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Are there any more video clips of any more of the cast? What's the site called?
          It's the Amanda Tapping Club Website
          -->Cover Page
          -->Menu Page
          -->Videos are on this page

Comment

Guess the Episode

... or create a new episode title of your own...
            ... or create a caption...
            Photo is from http://www.stargatesg1971.com/index.html
            Hmmm... no guesses from anyone...?
            ... or humorous captions... or even semi-humorous?

Comment

Sorry for not reading all 4000+ posts but i gotta chime in and say SAM/AT ROX
              Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                That could only be from the infamous Emancipation.
                Good news for ÜberSG-1Fan; the "Basic Guide to Romance" was a big hit with the inhabitants of TelevisionWithoutPity.com.
                Say...wha...hunh?

Could you post or PM me a link to see what they're saying? (creative nuts like me love to know their stories or graphics or whatever is enjoyed by others...)

Here's another great Sam moment. I won't even bother with the "Guess that Episode" bit...this one's too easy...

It's when she realizes she has to leave Ambassador Joe behind to die. AT is so expressive; I just feel her conflict as she assess the situation and makes the decision. Too bad she had no idea she was married to him in an alternate future!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelWilliams
                  That she does Colonel Williams!! Thanks for joining our little Sam/AT thread. Hope you stick around and join in a bit.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Say...wha...hunh?

Could you post or PM me a link to see what they're saying? (creative nuts like me love to know their stories or graphics or whatever is enjoyed by others...)
                    Here's the audio clip (just a Sam sound byte that I found while surfing the net)
                    Click to listen to the mp3 file

The audio clip is from http://www.stargatesg1971.com/index.html

And here was NC's

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                    And another for MajorSam about Sam's cooking abilities:
                    Click here to play

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelWilliams
                      Welcome aboard ColonelWilliams!
                      And yes, Sam/AT ROX!
                      4000 posts might seem daunting, but if you browse through the thread pages, you'll find lots of cool pics, storyline and character discussions, humor, audio clips, transcript excerpts, etc. And it's a very friendly thread - we don't tend to tear down the other SG characters in our discussions and admiration of Sam and AT.

Comment

Hmmm... no guesses from anyone...?
                        ... or humorous captions... or even semi-humorous?

AVENGER 2.0 is my guess.....

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                          AVENGER 2.0 is my guess.....
                          Hmm. Can't be Avenger 2.0 - we have full view of the DHD and in Avenger, the DHD is behind her with Felger working on it's innards...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Say...wha...hunh?

Here's another great Sam moment. I won't even bother with the "Guess that Episode" bit...this one's too easy...

It's when she realizes she has to leave Ambassador Joe behind to die. AT is so expressive; I just feel her conflict as she assess the situation and makes the decision. Too bad she had no idea she was married to him in an alternate future!!!

Ya know I'm not really sure if there are many episodes where I can say one scene made the entire episode for me, but this scene in 2001 has definitely got to be one.

The episode was good but there are two scenes that stand out in my mind for 2001... the shoe scene and this one. But this one is by far the best!! It truly amazes me that no matter how many times I have watch this scene that I cringe when I see her hit the ramp and how irritated I become when the guys just stand there staring at Sam. I wish I was a SF on duty that day so I could do a little Three Stooges snapping of the heads together.

Comment

Guess the Episode

... or create a new episode title of your own...
                              ... or create a caption...
                              Photo is from http://www.stargatesg1971.com/index.html
                              Ok, WAAAY off, but two guesses...

Spoiler:
                              Fifth Man or whatever???

or
                              Spoiler:
                              The one... you know, when Teal'c blows Tanith away with the MASSIVE gun... I cant' for the life of me remember what ep that is....

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                              Dear Madam President

I apologize for the mixup of the royal beans as I exuberantly took it upon myself to bestow the many varieties upon our Keeper of the Flame. I will try to be more careful of the colours in the future.

I do salute you for adding the Pink in honour of our little Princess. Has Royal Nanny prepared the royal nursery for the newest Samandan?

Jester

Dear Jester, all is forgiven and forgotten. Even ye wise elders sometimes get caught up in the excitement of things and get carried away. It was good inspiration for a new bean. All mishaps can lead to beneficial things, if you Just look on the briiiight siide of liiiiife. *cough* (Ok, sorry, i'm horrendously upset right now at something(s!) and over-tired and stressed-out, my brain is not functioning right...)

However as I was saying, thank your for future considerations, I have a document detailing all the beans, colours, what they do, and in some cases who they have been awarded too, if you would wish it for reference!!!

Madam President

Sorry Kat, I only posted the direct link to the video clip - I should have posted the website URL too.
                              It's the Amanda Tapping Club Website
                              -->Cover Page
                              -->Menu Page
                              -->Videos are on this page

Just a question...

I do indeed remember handing out my two-part Vickie Gab interview to some people... Are you stealin/taking credit for my stuff!???

Or was it the Wired Women vids I gave out... no, I know I gave those out, but I swear the Vickie one too...

Like I said, my brain isn' tworking, sorry! If your links don't work for anyone, i'll just say I have them too and can give them to you!

Just puttin in my two cents. Fan.Tas.TIC!!!!! Always been one of my FAVE moments. Just love it. I had a massive one of that pic as my desktop background for a while, kinda freaked people out when they glanced over and saw this big face staring out at them with that expression...

Regarding Tham... (who's picture I can't even THINK of posting AGAIN....)

*runs away screaming head off hysterically in a massive fit of brain-fry'ness*

Nightmares for me! (Although i've seen it before!)

Random Ship thought... coudln't Weir and Sheppard technically be called Weird... You know, Weird/Sheppard, Weir/Rd... (Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive shipper for them, it just popped into my head! )

Oh, and ColonelW, take off your boots and stay awhile, we don't bite Always welcome friendly faces!!!
                              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

There comes a time in every girl's life when she has to ask herself
                                if perhaps she's been spending way too much time with her CO.
                                Sam's moment came when she found herself walking past a mirror
                                and suddenly realizing that she was definitely starting to have that
                                Jack O'Neill 'sticky hair' look about her.

Sorry I ran across this picture and I couldn't help myself.
                                Poor little Sam was definitely having a bad hair day on
                                this particular morning! Totally love the I just woke up and
                                said fark it hairstyle.

Kat

Comment

Working...
                                X