Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ÜberSG-1Fan][QUOTE=jckfan55]
    Originally posted by ChopinGal
    The more I think about the whole Ba'al/Sam and Thor/Sam thing, I just have to say for the record that both concepts are really disturbing on oh, so many levels...

Yeah, if you took them *seriously.* I hope you know the Sam/Thor thing is for laughs.

Comment

[QUOTE=jckfan55][QUOTE=ÜberSG-1Fan]
      Originally posted by jckfan55
      Yeah, if you took them *seriously.* I hope you know the Sam/Thor thing is for laughs.
      Burp, excuse me ... I just thought I read "Sam/Thong thing" ... Perhaps I have imbibed a bit too much from the royal liquor cabinet this evening.

Jester (who will refrain from any further nightcap and retire to her term papers)

Comment

Originally posted by jackfan
        Well those of us on the Sam/Thor ship thread *know* she's with Thor.

And Baal too?! So many aliens, so little time ....
        Ya know being the only female lead on Stargate has really left poor Sam romantically linked with a whole slew of sentient beings. The funny thing is you never see her linked up with anyone on a Thread where she really had a romantic interest (well except than Jack)...

I see where all this is going...put a sexy, intelligent, beautiful women on the flagship team of the SGC and all other sentient beings will be dazzled by her smile and Earth will saved. God I so hope she doesn't end up being like Captain Kirk.

Asgards, Tok'rah, Gou'alds, Replicators, Ancients...next season it will be Sam and an Orii.

Thank God we are getting some new female characters on the show, perhaps they can take some of the romantic storylines off of Sam's shoulders and she can get back to some butt-kicking!!

Kat

Btw, is anyone else having trouble with that link to the AT interview? I can't seem to get it to play. *pout*

Comment

[QUOTE=jckfan55][QUOTE=ÜberSG-1Fan]
          Of course...

You must have missed my post on that thread a while back when I showed what I thought Thor and Sam's daughter would look like:

BEHOLD THAM!!!!

Now if that doesn't keep you up tonight with the shivers, I can't imagine what would...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Burp, excuse me ... I just thought I read "Sam/Thong thing" ... Perhaps I have imbibed a bit too much from the royal liquor cabinet this evening.

Jester (who will refrain from any further nightcap and retire to her term papers)

Ah, but Jester, imbibing a wee bit more before returning to your term papers may be the best way to endure them. And of course when you have finally finished the deed, you must reward yourself with more of the liquid refreshment.

Comment

ok, i have to say it...Tham is just disturbing in so many ways

whatever you're drinking....SHARE!!!
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=jckfan55][QUOTE=ChopinGal]
                Jckfan puts fingers in ears. La, la, la.. I'm not listening!
                That's right Jckfan! I'm with you! Now, speaking of Jack, what was the thing that Jack said about sticking your fingers in your ears, humming really loudly, and all of the problems going away? Good times...

Comment

Dear Madam President

I apologize for the mixup of the royal beans as I exuberantly took it upon myself to bestow the many varieties upon our Keeper of the Flame. I will try to be more careful of the colours in the future.

I do salute you for adding the Pink in honour of our little Princess. Has Royal Nanny prepared the royal nursery for the newest Samandan?

Jester

Comment

[QUOTE=ÜberSG-1Fan][QUOTE=jckfan55]
                    Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Of course...

You must have missed my post on that thread a while back when I showed what I thought Thor and Sam's daughter would look like:

BEHOLD THAM!!!!

Now if that doesn't keep you up tonight with the shivers, I can't imagine what would...

For the record... When I saw that pic, I nearly shat myself... THAM has got to go for the sake of my sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      ... Thank God we are getting some new female characters on the show, perhaps they can take some of the romantic storylines off of Sam's shoulders and she can get back to some butt-kicking!!

Kat

Btw, is anyone else having trouble with that link to the AT interview? I can't seem to get it to play. *pout*
                      Hmmm ... never quite thought of it that way ... Sam and all those "sentient beings" ... I think they should bring in Starbuck from BG to team up with Carter in S9 and really go to it wiping out the bad guys ... they would make a formidable team! They can let Vala (and maybe bring back Anise) to do the girly-girl flirty thing.

In the meantime, not to worry, Kat ... here's what you have to do for the AT Interview(s): look at the right side of the menu, click on the "videos" listed under "Fun" then go down to the two Red Border Interviews and right click and then "save as target to your desktop or wherever" - it's fast and both video clips are worth seeing. Have fun!
                      Last edited by ChopinGal; 05 April 2005, 05:45 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=the dancer of spaz][QUOTE=jckfan55]

That's right Jckfan! I'm with you! Now, speaking of Jack, what was the thing that Jack said about sticking your fingers in your ears, humming really loudly, and all of the problems going away? ....
                        ... the last time I tried that, I got a nose bleed and a sinus infection.

Frankly, I think Tham should go the way of Spam ... not many people care for that either ... You could always sell the picture to Stephen King, I guess.

Comment

OK...this whole page of the thread is very.... disturbing... poor Sam!
                          Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          The more I think about the whole Ba'al/Sam and Thor/Sam thing, I just have to say for the record that both concepts are really disturbing on oh, so many levels...
                          And Baal too?! So many aliens, so little time ....
                          Jckfan puts fingers in ears. La, la, la.. I'm not listening!
                          Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          I see where all this is going...put a sexy, intelligent, beautiful women on the flagship team of the SGC and all other sentient beings will be dazzled by her smile and Earth will saved. God I so hope she doesn't end up being like Captain Kirk.

Thank God we are getting some new female characters on the show, perhaps they can take some of the romantic storylines off of Sam's shoulders and she can get back to some butt-kicking!!
                          Here! Here! I agree, Kat! Although, I have to say that Captain Kirk was never shy or unassuming... nor did he show surprise if a girl showed her interest in him! Sam is definitely not, nor could she ever be, a Captain Kirk... she doesn't love 'em and leave 'em... it takes her too long to figure out the whole romantic thing!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                            And here's a link to an AT interview that Chopingal just referred me to... AT says a lot of the same things that she said at the Australian convention (posted earlier in the thread). OK... just got a date ... this was shot sometime between Seasons 4 and 5.

AT's Vicky Gaberau Interview

And near the end.. she says some great stuff about women... and then there is a hilarious response when the interviewer asks her about the renovations on her house... AT says, ' Yeah. Our house was built by Papa Smurf on crack' ROTFLOL!

Ta for the link AstroG and ChopinGal

I just thought I read "Sam/Thong thing" ...
                            Hmmm... works for me

Comment

Oh dear ... ... I just made a comment about Sam and naquadah but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. It said it went through, but it must be floating out there in lost posts land, because I don't see it anywhere. That or I unknowingly posted it to the wrong thread.

Think it's time for me to go back to watching Stargate. My brain isn't functioning properly to join in any of the fun conversations.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Ta for the link AstroG and ChopinGal

Hmmm... works for me

Okay - I step away from this thread for ten minutes and I see the words Sam and Thong...

I shall now plug my ears and hum really loudly until this conversation comes to a complete close....

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X