X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    HAHAHAAAAAA, YES!!! *Dies at the look on Sam's face* HAHAHAHAHAH

Aaaah, that made my day

of course I saw little baby "Liv" on the shipper thread, but it's great, hahah!!!

*is in a very good mood today*
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
      HAHAHAAAAAA, YES!!! *Dies at the look on Sam's face* HAHAHAHAHAH

Aaaah, that made my day

of course I saw little baby "Liv" on the shipper thread, but it's great, hahah!!!

*is in a very good mood today*
      Remember what AT said regarding fan desire to have a Carter doll? "From your lips to the gods of merchandising's ears."

Apparently by the look on her face, her character isn't as excited about the idea as she is.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Remember what AT said regarding fan desire to have a Carter doll? "From your lips to the gods of merchandising's ears."

Apparently by the look on her face, her character isn't as excited about the idea as she is.

haha, indeed tis all true, very true. Sam is just... hahah, she's just plain scared. Remember, although she's brilliant, she can't seem to understand that she's gorgeous and has men falling all over her all the time! (Most often literally falling... to their deaths!)

I'm watching Gemini again right now... and must comment once again on how brilliant Amanda was. RepliCarter is just SOOO fantastic. and the differences yet simialarities between them... I remember my mom watched it ages ago and actually gasped at the "Wind in the leaves sounds exactly like rain part" she thought it was so creepy, lol. But it's such a fantastic ep... wow, I REALLY hope Amanda gets an award for SOMETHING in Season 8. Normal Sam, RepliCarter, Geek!Sam... it's like a non-sexual Sam orgy! Fantastic

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

...it's like a non-sexual Sam orgy! Fantastic
          Ok, I think thats enough of the happy juice for you today Madame President

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Ok, I think thats enough of the happy juice for you today Madame President

*la la la la laaaa*

Oh, i'm sorry, what did you just say?

*Reads over post*

*cough* Oh, right...*cough*

*deep breaths*

I'm sorry, i'm just soooo happy for Amanda, plus something massive happened today that's made me all the more happier, plus then something else happened that made me even happier!!! Plus Caty's two new vids have become hyper-inducing songs for me! *sings along to song*

But then again the reason for my absence in the next few days is a funeral...

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Three words baby Olivia will need to learn to say.

No photos, please!

I was just typing a note regarding AT and daughter and found myself smiling when I realized the baby's initials are OK. I'm not sure why I found it so amusing, must be the time of night.

Comment

Here's a new episode of that game show we all know and love...
                NAME THAT EP!!!
                I love that shot! Great camera choice by the director!
                Great pic to post, Uber!

Comment

By the way, I posted this on another thread, but thought everyone here would like to see an ÜberSG-1Fan EXCLUSIVE photo of baby Olivia:
                  Well, okay, so it's not Olivia. But a darn tootin' cute kid if you ask me!!!

(boy I can't wait to see a REAL picture of her. I bet she's simply adorable!!!) But then again, I'm a little biased, since we are of course talking about the Royal Heir.

Great photoshopping, Uber - you have to look close to see that those words were photoshopped in! Great job!

Comment

"Solitudes" tonight—the episode that started it all for me. Ah, the angst, the unrequited shippyness ... but mostly the exquisite, doe-eyed angst. Amanda Tapping is a virtuoso at playing torment. This goes on my short list of desert-island SG-1 episodes (along w. "Hathor", "1969", "Rite of Passage" & "Singularity"). Hmmm. Lots of Carter & Fraiser in there ... I wonder why.
                    (Is "Solitudes" the source of that great, extemporized rant by AT that's preserved in the outtakes? "We've got shoelaces, belt buckles, a stick of gum—build a nuclear reactor! You used to be McGuyver, McGizmo, McGadget. Now you're McUseless!")

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                      "Solitudes" tonight—the episode that started it all for me. Ah, the angst, the unrequited shippyness ... but mostly the exquisite, doe-eyed angst. Amanda Tapping is a virtuoso at playing torment. This goes on my short list of desert-island SG-1 episodes (along w. "Hathor", "1969", "Rite of Passage" & "Singularity"). Hmmm. Lots of Carter & Fraiser in there ... I wonder why.
                      (Is "Solitudes" the source of that great, extemporized rant by AT that's preserved in the outtakes? "We've got shoelaces, belt buckles, a stick of gum—build a nuclear reactor! You used to be McGuyver, McGizmo, McGadget. Now you're McUseless!")
                      Yup, the McUseless rant was done during the Solitudes shoot. And welcome to the thread!

NC

Comment

haha, indeed tis all true, very true. Sam is just... hahah, she's just plain scared. Remember, although she's brilliant, she can't seem to understand that she's gorgeous and has men falling all over her all the time! (Most often literally falling... to their deaths!)

I'm watching Gemini again right now... and must comment once again on how brilliant Amanda was. RepliCarter is just SOOO fantastic. and the differences yet simialarities between them... I remember my mom watched it ages ago and actually gasped at the "Wind in the leaves sounds exactly like rain part" she thought it was so creepy, lol. But it's such a fantastic ep... wow, I REALLY hope Amanda gets an award for SOMETHING in Season 8. Normal Sam, RepliCarter, Geek!Sam... it's like a non-sexual Sam orgy! Fantastic

LOL!!! Crikey never seen "Sam orgy" in a post before and it was a good job i had just finished drinking my coke before reading that last bit! I do agree though, Amanda deserves awards for all three "Sam's" i also think she should get an award for delivering her 9-llbs 4oz daughter without drugs as should her support team
                        Who was that little baby with the cute little shipper vest that posted here?

Hope Amanda posts a photo of little Olivia on her website
                        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          Hi Matt! We're a friendly bunch here on this thread, so pop in and join the discussions!
                          ..and I love your turn of words when you welcomed Olivia to 'this reality'!
                          Hey, I'd be happy to post more often in this thread, it's just that I only do two Gateworld sessions a day and you guys post so much!
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Some of our favorite Soldier Sams (I'm in the Photoshop learning mode!)...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                              Some of our favorite Soldier Sams (I'm in the Photoshop learning mode!)...
                              http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...SoldierSam.jpg
                              Great job SamFan! Great photo choices as well.

The look on Sam's face while she's shooting Martouf choked me up a bit. I remember reading an article with AT where she said she wished they would have delved into how Sam dealt with killing Martouf. I think she had actually considered writing an episode about it herself. I think it would have been a great story arc for Sam.

Kat

Comment

Whoa! Three more pages overnight; you guys move fast.
                                PROMETHEUS UNBOUND No Sam. <sniff>
                                One of many reasons why that episode stank.
                                FULL ALERT I did see this one, but it didn't do much for me
                                Two words: Bo-ring. But it did have Sam in hip-hugging jeans when doing surveillance. Can't complain about that.
                                CITIZEN JOE Fun episode, but very Sam light.
                                Sam & Jack were being pretty flirty on the phone. Plus, he assumes she's coming over to sample his beer-enhanced cooking. Pete? Pete who?
                                I'll catch up with the rest of this later ...

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Working...
                                X