X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers for s8's moebius 1

Originally posted by ChopinGal

Spoiler:
    And, then, when she sits down and listens to Hammond and Daniel hesitates and she grabs the pen and quickly signs on the dotted line - so funny!
    Spoiler:
    Another one of my fave moments! And another great timing moment. Here I was showing off this ep to my mom last night, but it was me that was cracking up through out it. My mom liked it too, but she said she was so confused through most of it (she was cross stitching at the same time).

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Spoiler:
      I know! Amanda's timing in this scene is fantastic! When she's saying about it 'not' being interesting... it's just one of those perfect timing Amanda moments (how many do we have now? ).

I can't wait to see more of Amanda playing GeekySam!

Sally

I think what will stay with me for a very long time is the total joy of just siting back and just letting Amanda's acting wash over me,she was fantsticly funny and to be honest it was good to laugh at all her antics! Side note>>She
      better get an award for Moebious!

Hope to hear about baby Kovacs soon
      ((((((Amanda,Alan and Baby Kovacs))))))
      ......TARA......

Comment

Amanda had some great quirks in Moebius, which I will not elaborate on because that would involve spoilers and tags and other things that I'm too lazy to type right now.

So any theories about how they're going to explain the Sam disappearance at the beginning of next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          Okay, so, I was fairly certain that Lucille Ball did the fish-face/mouth thing sort of like AT in Moebius... think there's an influence there?

This is amazing! You've nailed "the look"! Although, for the third one ... I'm thinking more Molly Shannon on SNL.

For those of you who can do the photocopy stuff, I'll extend a further challenge. Can you find similar photos of other comediennes and run certain shots next to similar screencaps of Sam?! Aha! I think Strix has started something here ....

We know AT is an original but she has been influenced by some of these great ladies of comedy!
          Last edited by ChopinGal; 23 March 2005, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Just pushing our favorite gal back up to page one and thought I'd share what's been on my mind this morning!

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Just pushing our favorite gal back up to page one and thought I'd share what's been on my mind this morning!

Kat
              Lovely thought (and photo). Let's hope all goes well and mommy and daddy are holding their bundle of joy quite soon!

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete

...So any theories about how they're going to explain the Sam disappearance at the beginning of next season?
                Hi Aero

We really tossed this around a lot several pages back ... I'm sure AstroG will provide the exact page numbers where this was being discussed with several different ideas. She is our Royal Keeper of the Flame and great at the maintenance of the Samandan archives.

CG

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                  Guess the episode.

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Clip 4

Clip 5

NC
                  Well, someone already got #4, which I knew How about Icon for #5? Cold Lazarus for #2?

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                    Guess the episode.

Clip 1
                    Spoiler:
                    Fragile Balance

Clip 2
                    Spoiler:
                    Cold Lazarus

Clip 3
                    Spoiler:

Clip 4
                    Spoiler:
                    Legacy

Clip 5
                    Spoiler:
                    Icon

NC
                    I have to admit I cheated to get some of those though.

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                      Amanda had some great quirks in Moebius, which I will not elaborate on because that would involve spoilers and tags and other things that I'm too lazy to type right now.

So any theories about how they're going to explain the Sam disappearance at the beginning of next season?
                      Season 9 Spoilers:

Spoiler:
                      According to this interview, it looks like our beloved Sam may just be in the Pegasus galaxy:

http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/Inter...iFiFeb2005.htm

ON EDIT:

Spoiler:
                      On rereading it, however, perhaps she's saying she WAS supposed to be in Atlantis, but maybe is not now?

Read for yourself (DH: David Hewlett/AT: Amanda Tapping)

DH: Are you still pining?
                      AT: I’m pining terribly, but you know when we sent you off to Russia that was a little ‘ha-ha’, but at least I knew you’d come back at some point. Then we sent you off to the place of no return and, sadly, I think I was supposed to be part of your season opener next year.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I was searching around the web and found this interview with David Hewlett and Amanda Tapping that is so funny. It's actually pretty cool because it's just the two of them talking to one another while having lunch. They are discussing the different aspects of their characters and themselves. I particularly enjoyed them talking about who was smarter Carter or McKay. I think it was in last months issue of SCI-FI magazine, but I'm not positive.

Wanna do lunch?

Kat

Edit: I post this note and the next one I read is one from Uber posting the same interview. It was just WEIRD I tell ya!
                        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 23 March 2005, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          I was searching around the web and found this interview with David Hewlett and Amanda Tapping that is so funny. It's actually pretty cool because it's just the two of them talking to one another while having lunch. They are discussing the different aspects of their characters and themselves. I particularly enjoyed them talking about who was smarter Carter or McKay. I think it was in last months issue of SCI-FI magazine, but I'm not positive.

Wanna do lunch?

Kat

Edit: I post this note and the next one I read is one from Uber posting the same interview. It was just WEIRD I tell ya!
                          Great Samandan minds think alike...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            Ooo, great new sig too majorsal
                            I second that! *Great* new sig pic! They all look like they are having such great fun! Especially AT!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              Well, someone already got #4, which I knew How about Icon for #5? Cold Lazarus for #2?
                              Congrats to you, jckfan, and to ForeverSG1 for getting the rest of the clips.

NC

Comment

*pokes head around doorway*
                                the world is back? *smiles* that means Samanda is back. And it seems like everyone's been busy.

Now, I admired all you photoshoppers and screenshotters before, but I gained extra respect for you all the other day when I tried taking screenshots from a stargate DVD. Every one turned out black. I think there must be hidden copyright encoding. So, this means that you guys are brilliant! It also means that I'm using pics that you've posted, and that are on the web. Hope this is ok.
                                As a thankyou I made this:
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by deepspace; 23 March 2005, 12:47 PM.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X