No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL! I just read the most funniest article about Amanda then - it had me crying it was so funny

Originally posted by Cult Times
    "My boyfriend is played by Adrian Paul from Highlander, and there is a very rude scene." Blushing to the tip of her head, she smiles, "Now I've only ever done one love scene before and that was for network television, so it was very safe. But this is a movie - which is not so safe." Speaking very slowly so I don't miss a word, she explains, "I have a very strict no nudity clause in my contract, so the boobies you see in this movie are not mine. I haven't seen the finished piece yet, so can only hope they're nice.

Thank you Amanda for thinking of the viewers of the movie, and hoping that they are pleased by the 'boobies' that they see. Holy Hannah that was funny - LOL!

Full article here if anyone wants to read it

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me info on torture scenes for Sam...
      I really really REALLY appreciate it. This idea came to me this morning and since it was Chopingal's birthday I thought I'd make it for her...but I hope you all enjoy it!

Here's a direct link to bigger version
      http://img92.exs.cx/img92/6134/thelight25xr.jpg
      I think I like this version better.
      Whoa!

Thank God I wasn't drinking tonight ... just one glass of pinot grigio ... thanks, Forever, for this rather existential angsty montage of Sam ... for my birthday ... hmm ... Sam in pain ... hmm ... it is AT's due date ... hmm ... maybe there's a connection here to childbirth ... hmm ... the Ides of March ... Julius Caesar in pain ... hmm ... never trust anyone with a pain stick ... hmm ... deep, deep ... hmm ... Sam whumpage = Happy Birthday ChopinGal ... hmm ... it only hurts when I laugh ... hmm ... maybe I should have had a second glass of wine ... hmm ... thank you for this very unique tribute for my Birthday ... hmm ... FINALLY I GET IT!

The pain of growing older! Yes, brilliant analogy ... yes, thank you, Forever!
      Last edited by ChopinGal; 15 March 2005, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        ROFL! I just read the most funniest article about Amanda then - it had me crying it was so funny

[/b][/size]Thank you Amanda for thinking of the viewers of the movie, and hoping that they are pleased by the 'boobies' that they see. Holy Hannah that was funny - LOL!

i seem to recall her saying that she was given polariods of actresses'....assets so that she could choose who she wanted to play her boobies and bum

but you know, after i watched the void.....the boobies were so clumsily edited in that it was horribly obvious that it was edited in just for the titilation factor

IMHO, it would have been a 'better' love scene had it just been the non-strategic areas
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          How about in Prodigy, when she arrives on the scene with Hailey and there's a problem. O'Neill asks for her opinion and she offers something up feebly and explains it away by saying something to the extent of "give me a break I just got here..."
          how about her getting in jack's face in scorched earth? not wanting to set the bomb

or the light, their little shouting match on the beach?

sigpic

Comment

Hmm. I'm noticing I'm the only one so far coming up with ideas for my little game...I'm starting to feel a little unloved, as though I accidentally turned a corner and have ended up in a deep dark alley somewhere in the great Monarchy of Samanda....

But I will progress with my game. By myself. With no one coming up with questions on their own.

- Provide examples from and name the episodes where Sam gets flustered, either professionally or personally.
            okay, um, sorry if people mentioned these already:

Heroes Part I: when she is being interviewed by Bregman---very flustered on camera---really fun to watch

Forsaken: she seems a bit flustered personally with what's his name who is flirting with her. And he asks her if she has someone special back home.

((Happy b-day ChopinGal)) Hope you are having a great day!

Comment

Next round of guess the episode.

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Clip 4

NC

Comment

[/b][/size]Thank you Amanda for thinking of the viewers of the movie, and hoping that they are pleased by the 'boobies' that they see. Holy Hannah that was funny - LOL!

Great recommendation, AgentDark!

A few of my favorite passages:

"This is a huge, huge episode (Ascension) for Carter," she begins. "We get to see where she lives. I get to wear normal clothes. I drive an amazing car. It's sweet. You know what? I think Carter is very cool. She has a 1940 Indian motorcycle; a 1961 beautiful, mint, vintage Volvo and she's got a Harley in her garage that she's working on, too. How great is that?" Agreeing that it certainly is wonderful, we ask about an interesting rumour that we've heard about Carter's life. Bashfully, she reveals, "I have a man. Of course, at first nobody believes he exists. He's a bit like 'my imaginary friend'.

"I'm loving this episode. I'm wearing funky clothes, well, normal clothes, and I'm out of my army boots!" she yells. "Look, I'm wearing ordinary shoes."

"There's my grandmother, who is 100 years old, and my grandfather who is like an English version of Elmer Fudd. And that's me and my twin." Although she is only ten months old in the picture, Ms Tapping has hardly changed a bit. The smile and the sparkly eyes are clearly evident.

"I wanted the place to look like my own home so I brought in some of my personal things." Pointing to two quilts that cover the settee and chair she says, "Those were sent to me by a fan. Quite a few of the things in here were. I brought them because my fan mail is just piling up and I haven't had a chance to answer everyone but then realized this is something I can do to thank people. I can have their gifts in my episode." Tapping is most insistent that people refrain from sending her things and states, "This is just a general 'thank you' to acknowledge all the fans, all they've done for the show and the blessings they bestow on us. Nothing they do is taken for granted by any of us."

Comment

Just indulding myself with spammage....for my 3000th post

ooh, and to keep it ontopic, sam getting frustrated

how about in matter of time, when jack tells her to 'fix it'...for the black hole

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    how about her getting in jack's face in scorched earth? not wanting to set the bomb

or the light, their little shouting match on the beach?
                    BZZZZT! I'm afraid I'm going to have to deduct 24 points for these answers as they are not actually scenes of her being flustered as much as they are scenes of her getting ticked off.

(Wait, when did I start a point system again for the game??? Hmmm.)

Naw, I'm just kiddin' ya.

And boy, Skydiver, you'd better post something somewhere soon...you're stuck at 2,999 posts! Quick, think of something clever and witty to say!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                      Next round of guess the episode.

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Clip 4

NC
                      Clip 1
                      Spoiler:

Enemies

Clip 2
                      Spoiler:

Avenger 2.0

Clip 3
                      Argh I got nothing!!!!

Clip 4
                      Spoiler:

Ascension
                      Last edited by Agent_Dark; 15 March 2005, 06:30 PM. Reason: Hehe wrong episode title

Comment

And boy, Skydiver, you'd better post something somewhere soon...you're stuck at 2,999 posts! Quick, think of something clever and witty to say!
                        i'm too sober to be witty and clever

sigpic

Comment

Next round of guess the episode.Clip 1
                          My answer:
                          Spoiler:
                          Exodus/Enemies

?? Guessing:
                          Spoiler:
                          that she's talking about McKay?
                          Edited to Add: AgentDark is right! She's not talking about McKay - she's talking about Felger (in Avenger 2.0) Good job, AD!

??

OK, I really like the sentiment... KickAss Carter... but can't place the line... hmmm...
                          Edited to Add:
                          Spoiler:
                          Awwww... she said that to Orlin? He was so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                            Foothold: she told Maybourne off with some of the best 'tell 'em off lines' I think I've ever heard: "Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week! Why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!"

48 Hours: she got pissed off and disgusted with McKay... and told him to 'Go suck a lemon'... beings that he said he was deathly allergic to citrus and all. .. and he'd made abrasive comments about the lemon chicken...

- she got angry and disgusted with Jack when he wouldn't talk about Daniel's death
                            - and she told Teal'c not to give her any of the 'way of the warrior crap'

Chain Reaction: she told off the General when she found out that they had been withholding information from her... and then she simply walked out on him at the end, refusing to even acknowledge his apology

Paradise Lost: she got pissed and cranky with Dr. Lee in Paradise Lost

Heroes: she told off the videographer as he accosted her in the hallway after Janet was killed in Heroes.

Kisses someone:
                            Enigma - Narim
                            Redemption - McKay (peck on cheek)
                            Chimera - Pete
                            Death Knell - Jacob
                            WoO, Grace, Moebius - Jack

Additional kisses:
                            Broca Divide - Jack
                            Affinity - Pete
                            New Order II - Pete
                            TDYK - Jacob
                            Threads - Jacob (on forehead)

Eats Jello or Something:
                            Urgo
                            48 Hours
                            Proving Ground
                            Moebius

Additional
                            ---------
                            Threads - Jello
                            Nightwalkers - Jonas' french fry
                            Grace - Granola/Nutritional Bar?
                            Fragile Balance - A grape
                            Calls Jack by his name:
                            ITLOD
                            Oh god, he's telling you the truth! Please, Jack.
                            No Jack! Please don't leave me, please!! Give me a chance.

Lost City II
                            Please. Jack.

Hmm only ones I can think of off the top of my head.
                            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 15 March 2005, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Clip 1
                              Spoiler:

Enemies

Clip 2
                              Spoiler:

Avenger 2.0

Clip 3
                              Argh I got nothing!!!!

Clip 4
                              Spoiler:

Ascension
                              Dead on target for the ones you answered! I'm impressed that you got the last one.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                Just indulding myself with spammage....for my 3000th post

ooh, and to keep it ontopic, sam getting frustrated

how about in matter of time, when jack tells her to 'fix it'...for the black hole
                                Happy 3,000 post Skydiver!

The people of Samanda rejoice at your accomplishment!

Last edited by Uber; 15 March 2005, 06:42 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X