Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    Oh dear Jester,

It grieves me so that Sir Murray would have such wonderful feet of clay. What shall I do?
    Nay, I know what I must do, I must decline the kind reward and not journey to the fantastic cabin in the wilds.
    Mayhap I shall just remain at home. Or perhaps, would the dear Jester consent to join Murray and Jack and I at the cabin in the woods? For I am aware that both of the Queen's consorts are certainly man enough to share...and be shared

My my my... *shakes head* Do I detect a scandal brewing? My dear Royal Court members, must I remind you that you have the titles of "Wise Elder" and such? A Jester, the upholder of fun and frivolities not *ahem* Murray and other male 'consorts' of the Queen. While I support and even encourage keeping alive ones...youthful vigor, shall we say, I give forth a word of caution. I shall not bring in the Head of Security yet, but am afraid if this situation progresses further into scandal, I must, for the sake of the Kingdom, intervene!
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Oh dear Jester,

It grieves me so that Sir Murray would have such wonderful feet of clay. What shall I do?
      Nay, I know what I must do, I must decline the kind reward and not journey to the fantastic cabin in the wilds.
      Mayhap I shall just remain at home. Or perhaps, would the dear Jester consent to join Murray and Jack and I at the cabin in the woods? For I am aware that both of the Queen's consorts are certainly man enough to share...and be shared
      Dear Taker (of Census)

What a magnanimous gesture! You are truly a kind colleague and I would not want to impinge upon the reward you so richly deserve ...

Yet, I feel compelled to accept your generous offer to share the men ... er ... the cabin with the men (to provide protection of course) ... and am searching for my insect repellent even as I write this message ... oh yea, I may even bring my lyre!

In your debt,

Jester

Who reminds you once again of the ancestral philosophy: "It's not the men in my life; it's the life in my men." Mae West
      Last edited by ChopinGal; 08 March 2005, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Hey I don't recall MajorSam mentioning that she was on the set of Moebius... does anyone else remember her talking about it? I would have thought I would DEFINITELY remember something. I, so, smell a story here...details...highlights...gossip. Anything!

ForeverSG1
        I swear I've talked about it before...

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        ROTFLMAO

I have to tell you, I tried five times last night to respond to this post. I wrote up some really funny comments but alas my *grumbles profanities under her breath* ip server was all screwy last night. It would let me log into the forum and read but anytime I tried to update a screen it would time-out and I'd have to wait 3mins to get back on. So I never got to respond to this or anything else for that matter.

Btw, I never realized how many episodes were filled with men going googly-eyed over our Sam until I read this list. The cool thing is you didn't even really mention too many with a particularly handsome Colonel/General.

ForeverSG1
        Alas, I know how you feel. This is now my third attempt at replying to your reply about your 5 attempts to my reply!!! *shakes head and kicks computer* I'm sure they were all brilliant and witty and intelligent and it's the thought that counts!

I've had lists of all the "goggly eyed" guys, but never of the episodes. i myself haden't realized how many there were... And I kept that charming Colonel/General out of it, because not everyone here is a Sam/Jack shipper, and I didn't want to offend anyone with my personal opinions on their eps

Originally posted by Coley
        Hi I'm just explaining to my friend about Stargate SG1 (Can you imagine someone who doesn't know Stargate?) and I thought I'd show her the thread. She thinks we're all nuts!!!! I've been trying to force season 1 DVD box set onto her to watch but she's having non of it!! What can I say to her to persuade her - any ideas!!
        Hey there, Kudos to you for embarking on a conversion quest!!! I myself have done a number of them!!

My personal advice with this one... Break out the tape and strap her in till she's watched every ep there is!!! Caffiene can be fed introvenusely

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          Dearest Royal Samandans

Please check your calendars and know that today, the eighth of March, is exactly one week away from our Queen's projected royal delivery. Keep aforementioned Royal Momma-to-be in your hearts and prayers.

We will soon know whether the Ides of March will be the Royal Heir's birthday (which would be delightful as it is my birthday also).

Jester
          Speaking of Her Highness, here's a new picture of her...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

AAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Yet another BRILLIANT manipulation by Dear Uber I love it, hahaha. She looks so elegant and graceful... powerful yet kind and generous... *sigh* haha, that'll keep me smiling for days!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Dear Keeper

I beg your pardon.

I find it hard to believe that Murray would be spending a week at Jack's cabin with the royal Census Taker ... not after the beautiful music he and I made together at the Royal Gala last weekend.

How dare he! He must think I'm not the only fish in the pond! To that I say ... let him watch Moebius!

For certain, I will find out one way or the other. And, if Murray did, indeed, spend the week with Census Taker at the cabin, I shall chastise him upon our next meeting by shouting, for all to hear: lyre! lyre! pants on fire! This is crushing news ... I fear that I will not pick up my instrument again!

A bean ... a bean ... I need a bean and a tall helping of high-octane blue jello ....

Your slightly perturbed Jester
              Errr... ummm.... said Murray... has been known to... well... play the field... ... he sort of planet-hops around... erm... He is a pretty big guy... isn't there enough to go around?

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                My my my... *shakes head* Do I detect a scandal brewing? My dear Royal Court members, must I remind you that you have the titles of "Wise Elder" and such? A Jester, the upholder of fun and frivolities not *ahem* Murray and other male 'consorts' of the Queen. While I support and even encourage keeping alive ones...youthful vigor, shall we say, I give forth a word of caution. I shall not bring in the Head of Security yet, but am afraid if this situation progresses further into scandal, I must, for the sake of the Kingdom, intervene!
                My Dear Madam President (who should be packing)

Not to fear, lovely lady!

I am only going along as a chaperone to ascertain that our royal Census Taker enjoy the scenery and the fishing. I plan to sit at the dock with my lyre observing all rods and reels.

We shall all have the merriest of times and partake of the most innocent pleasures. Of that, I promise on my jolly little heart.

Your humble servant,

Jester

Comment

I swear I've talked about it before...
                  I don't believe you have...
                  Come on! You're outvoted! This is a democracy aint it? Tell us about it!

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...esty_sm_fl.jpg

LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                    Errr... ummm.... said Murray... has been known to... well... play the field... ... he sort of planet-hops around... erm... He is a pretty big guy... isn't there enough to go around?
                    well, ya know him and his staff weapon. ahem
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

My Dear Madam President (who should be packing)

Your humble servant,

Jester

*cough* *ahem* Yes... packing... *clears throat* Of course... and yes, I don't have training in half an hour that i'm not even dressed for yet... Oh well, it's only a team building/sports night! (running around doing sports and team exercises and mini-competitions etc.) Yay... physical stuff... lol.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      I don't believe you have...
                      Come on! You're outvoted! This is a democracy aint it? Tell us about it!
                      Democracy... Who ever said anything about democracy!? I thought this was a Monarchy, you know, Queen with the ultimate power who gives said power to President, namely moi. *checks fine print* Yup, no democracy stated...

well, ya know him and his staff weapon. ahem
                      Brilliance

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

I hereby nominate Uber for the position of Royal Court Photographer. What say, fellow citizens of Samanda?

Oh ye Royal Photographer, once again you have created a beautiful image of our Queen in her royal blue gown ... the only thing missing is the lower part of the photograph, showing her combat boots.

Jester

Comment

I hereby nominate Uber for the position of Royal Court Photographer. What say, fellow citizens of Samanda?

Oh ye Royal Photographer, once again you have created a beautiful image of our Queen in her royal blue gown ... the only thing missing is the lower part of the photograph, showing her combat boots.

Jester

HEAR YE HEAR YE

Let it be henceforth known that by Royal Proclamation, Uber is the Royal Court Photographer for the Kingdom of Samanda!!! The one entrusted with capturing our most sacred of moments, and showing them to all, for the enrichement of our culture, and the fond memories in our hearts!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Jester
                            Shouldst the kind and generous citizenry of the great kingdom of Samanda desire my services as Royal Court Photographer (and all around graphic manipulator), then I humbly accept thy offering.

Please indicate thy will, O great Samandites...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

HEAR YE HEAR YE

Let it be henceforth known that by Royal Proclamation, Uber is the Royal Court Photographer for the Kingdom of Samanda!!! The one entrusted with capturing our most sacred of moments, and showing them to all, for the enrichement of our culture, and the fond memories in our hearts!
                              Thank you MajorSam, O generous one...

I wish that Amanda knew of us... I think she'd get a kick out of this place...

I wonder what Her Royal Highness would say if she came here or even knew about this place

Comment

Shouldst the kind and generous citizenry of the great kingdom of Samanda desire my services as Royal Court Photographer (and all around graphic manipulator), then I humbly accept thy offering.

Please indicate thy will, O great Samandites...

Don't milk it ... you're in, kiddo, you're in!!

Please continue to feed the Royal Photo Album.

Comment

Working...
                                X