Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    As to the aftershave and afterglow of "a certain Ball/Dance" ... hmmm ... whoever could you mean?!

Please post some more photos of your time on the Moebius set! There you go again, dropping another bombshell on us! I'm going to think that you are probably one of the extras running down the sand dunes in that episode! (And I think I may be right!)

Now, please do what Jack tells Sam to do in Moebius 2 ...

Spoiler:
    You've got packing to do!

Have a wonderful trip and the Royal Court will keep the home fires burning until your return!
    *raises eyebrow* What do you mean "Whoever could you mean" You don't know anything about what im' talking about...lol. I'm talking about something I went to through my army corps...

I dropped a bombshell... I swear i've told you all about the Moebius set before... :| Haven't I?

And yes, my trip is DAY AFTER TOMORROW! Kind of funny how it hasen't even sunk in yet... I need to PACK! But it's going to be fabulous Kind of horrible timing with The Queen due in a WEEK but again I will try as hard as I can to come on here and check in, while i'm not off sipping French wines having a baguette or something cliche like that
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

cause you know, i'm bored at work right now

Rob cooper
      Season 6

Redemption 1 and 2 - Robert C. Cooper (RCC) – I really liked this one. Sam was good in it. We saw her wry exchange with Hammond in the beginning, where she's well aware of jack's feelings towards replacing Daniel, knows she can't do anything about it…probably agrees with it.
      She was great with McKay, some really funny wit and she was also good with Jonas. For the most part, her like/dislike was rather consistent. About the only thing that seemed off was her coldness towards him in some scenes, making it clear that she was only doing what Hammond ordered her to do…then she was ok with him. But I have heard that that's more of a direction error. Things were being shot out of order so she sorta acted out of character more because she was just confused. Amanda says something about this in the commentary

Frozen – RCC – I liked this one too. I think my only real Sam quibble is her having the medical knowledge to help Janet. Yes, there is training and yes she's a field medic, but boy has she come a long way from s1 medical wise. I know that she was just written this way for the sake of the plot, but it was a bit off.

Paradise Lost – RCC – Sam wise, I think this was a good one. I love the sam/teal'c bits as both of them, especially her, face losing their last friend. I did have a bit of an issue with dr lee being all pissy and never being called on it. So it was a bit off that this male civilian was allowed to talk back to the commander of the mission without being slapped down. It's the first real sign of Sam not being shown the respect she's entitled to

Full Circle – RCC – umm, well, personally I thought this whole eps was a bit flat. I know it was pure and blatant set-up for the alleged movie…however had this been it, I would have been rather disappointed.
      I did, however, like Sam exploring the ruins and her oh so practical approach to solving the riddle

Season 7

Fallen – RCC – eh. Didn't do much for me as a whole. I did really like the Sam/Daniel bits though. They were cute. And the Sam/jack deathstar run..while a bit of a homage to star wars, was fun. I liked seeing Sam and Hammond and co off world and doing flight maneuvers

Chimera – RCC, DK – already touched on this one with my DK bits.

Heroes 1 and 2 – RCC – I really liked this one. There was adventure, great comedy with Dixon, angst and tragedy with Janet. Sam was great in it. I loved how she 'lost it' and had her little explosion in the hall. Then her quiet heartbreak with Teal'c and the lovely Sam/jack hug. I think my one quibble is just putting cassie off with a mention. Maybe it was actor avaibility but the show would have been so much better had we seen her

Lost City 1 and 2 – BW, RCC – this one was also good. I liked the Sam/jack moments, Sam talking command in the shuttle…and the exchange between her and jack 'that's an order' 'easy'. There was some fun wry humor that was also punctuated with some real emotions

Season 8

New Order 2 – RCC – I loved the Sam torture parts. Those were great. Sam and fifth…he was so spookily, evilly cute. Ok, in my heart, I knew she'd survive…but there was some good tension when fifth leaves and the boys have to find Sam. I also liked the sam/teal'c bits with thor. Even though the promotion ceremony was a bit cheesy to me, it was still nice to see it happen. My one quibble is the insinuation that Sam only got the promotion because jack wanted to give it to her. It provided yet more ammo to the Sam bashers, however unintended it was

Zero Hour – RCC – another great one. Jack and Baal were great. We didn't see much Sam, but we got a hint of her trying to overcome her own personal insecurities and trying to fill jack's shoes. I loved her and Reynolds and the sam/teal'c/Daniel bits in her lab were a lot of fun

Covenant – RW, RCC – umm, well…ok, it was a neat premise. And it was nice to see that Sam has friends outside of the sgc. And she did a good job being stuck in the middle, torn between wanting to help Alex and doing her job. I did like seeing Sam being a pilot and finally getting the front seat. Even though the story was a bit odd, the episode as a whole was ok for Sam

Citizen Joe – RCC, DK – I've already covered this one too

Threads – RCC – sigh. This one is so good and does a great job juggling so many plot threads. The Jaffa rebellion, Jacob, jack, Daniel. It was very well rounded and no one was slighted…at least in the 90 minute version.
      Spoiler:
      I think that Sam's quiet grief was nicely portrayed. No over dramatics, no screams of grief…just a quiet heartfelt goodby.

Moebius 2 – RCC –
      Spoiler:
      geek Sam was PRECIOUS!! She was just adorable. They did a fantastic job making Sam the same..but different. And yes, I did like the james bondesque kiss and my mind boggles with the plot ramification

So Ron, well he CAN do good soldier Sam. Even good emotional Sam….he just doesn't have a handle on Personal Sam. He's written lines that have her dissed by other characters, and Chimera…well I'd like to believe that chimera is in an alternate universe, cause that Sam in there just wasn't our Sam. He can pull off the big episodes…but when he writes Sam I think he needs to simply write the character and not the woman. Cause when it comes to personal stuff, it's just not quite right with me.

next up, M&M
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        I agree with you on that scene, MajorSal - Sam's lack of ... saying anything... irked me. Surely she would have protested Joe's demand? Maybe pulled him off to the side and argued with him - she was a USAF Colonel at one time!
        Oddly, I did not see this scene the same way as others. When Joe made his demands I saw it as a man who didn't want his wife to get hurt, but he did not truly understand what the others were trying to accomplish. Sam, Jack, Janet, Daniel and Teal'c all knew what they were truly trying to do by sending the note back in time, but I don't think Joe fully understood. If he had, he would have realized that it didn't matter if Sam stayed or not, if they were successful, his life with Sam, his marriage would all be erased completely.

I believe Sam saw Joe's requests as the one thing that could possibly prevent them from accomplishing what needed to be done. Joe was the only one standing in their way. If she hadn't agreed to his request, he could have easily turned them in or prevented them from doing what needed to be done. She tried to appease him by agreeing to what he asked knowing full well that she had to do whatever was necessary to complete their mission. Her job was simply...distraction, but in the end she knew she had to be there with the rest of her team whether they succeeded or failed.

This idea was Sam's brainchild...she is the one who figured out the solar flares and knew that they needed to bring Jack into the picture. She also knew what she was at risk of losing with Joe, and despite all of that she knew that the situation they were in was her fault. Not only had she helped introduce Earth to the Aschen, but she had betrayed Jack by not trusting his instincts regarding the Aschen and she blindly accepted all the things Aschen had been doing over the years even though her scientific mind should have been questioning things. Jack had seen it. Hammond had seen it, even Janet had begun to see it, but Sam didn't take notice until the end.

She had screwed up royally and the only way for her to make amends was to try to prevent their history from ever happening. I thought this episode was beautifully written and wonderfully acted by everyone involved. I think Sam behaved exceptionally well under the circumstances. Yes, she could have reacted to Joe's request with anger. She could have refused to agree to his terms but in the end they would have lost the GDO and their only chance.
        Sam used her brain in this final decision, not her heart... she didn't over-react, she didn't get emotionally upset.. she did what was necessary to acomplished what needed to be done just as she had done for years as a member of SG-1.

ForeverSG1

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          how many manips have you done? I've only seen one or two! I like the name, lol, I had some of them for breakfast Sunday.. mmm...

and I just noticed your location! "On your six" ...

I'm afraid my mind has definately gone to gutterland again... *runs off to write some Sam/Jack romance drivel *

Was thinking about Amanda, and Directing today... decided to post this manip I found ages ago:

OOH, and just remembered, got a pic of Amanda's chair ( )when I was on Moebius set...
          Hey I don't recall MajorSam mentioning that she was on the set of Moebius... does anyone else remember her talking about it? I would have thought I would DEFINITELY remember something. I, so, smell a story here...details...highlights...gossip. Anything!

ForeverSG1

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
            "Rename that episode"

How about, "Let's establish our show's token sex-appeal" for Emancipation

(Ok, some might find an *ahem* pattern, in the next few ones, I will refrain myself from adding SEVERAL other eps involving a certain Colonel/General for I am biased in my opinions regarding him...)

For Entity: "Why am I the one who always gets the alien suckers?"

Emancapation again: "Freaky evil dude in love with me..."

FirstCommandement: "Oh no, my ex is dead! "

Enigma: "Random alien guy in love with me..."

TBFTGOF: "AU Sam's husband dead "

Message in a Bottle: Random young dude in love with me...

Tokra part one: "Random Alien Guy in love with me..."

Tokra part two: "Random alien guy still in love with me..."

Out of Mind: "Naked for CO. Not good..." (couldn't resist that one!)

Point of View: AU me's Husband dead

Jolinar's memories/Devil you know: "Freaky evil dude in love with me...is dead "

Pretense: Random guy in love with me shows up again.

Divide in Conquer: Random guy in love with me taken over by evil and dies

2010: Married to random guy in love with me. I die!

Double Jeapordy: Two O'Neills.... hm... (coudln't resist again!)

Ascension: Random guy in love with me. Dies

Between Two Fires: Random guy in love with me pops up again. Dies! (Am starting to see pattern)

2001: meet random guy, who might possibly be in love with me...possibly dies! Damn.

48 Hours: Arrogant scientist attracted to me. Calls me dumb blonde :|

Last Stand: Random guy in love with me NOT dead! No, wait, dies again...

Redemption one and two: Arrogant scientist guy still attracted to me...

The Other Guys: Random scientist possibly in love with me...

Unnateral Selection: Evil random guy possibly in love with me...is caught in crazy time bubble

Smoke and Mirrors: Slight suspicion of feelings from NID man...

Forsaken: Random evil guy in love with me...put in jail, hm, yup, pattern...

Space Race: Random trash guy wants to get with me...almost dies

Avenger 2.0: Random scientest in love with me back. Wonder if he will die...

Chimera: Set-up guy in love with me...

Resurrection: NID Random Guy asks me out...

New Order: Random evil guy definately in love with me...

Affinity: Set-up guy proposes he IS a risk taker...

Gemini: Random Evil guy in love with me pops back. Dies! Why am I still suprised

Spoiler Threads:

Spoiler:
            Set-up guy about to marry me. But gets DUMPED! Probably for his own good...

I hope I covered most of them... I'm sure there were more in there somewhere...! But i'm sure you intelligent people got the gist of it *Sarcasm drips from voice*
            ROTFLMAO

I have to tell you, I tried five times last night to respond to this post. I wrote up some really funny comments but alas my *grumbles profanities under her breath* ip server was all screwy last night. It would let me log into the forum and read but anytime I tried to update a screen it would time-out and I'd have to wait 3mins to get back on. So I never got to respond to this or anything else for that matter.

Btw, I never realized how many episodes were filled with men going googly-eyed over our Sam until I read this list. The cool thing is you didn't even really mention too many with a particularly handsome Colonel/General.

ForeverSG1

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
              Wow! Sky - such great comments and assessments. Very balanced.

Loved reading them - and thanks for posting them! And I think you're correct -- his forte is quirky eps -and quirky can be fun (e.g., Space Race). And, as for the good beta - I think you've hit on something that they all need, but I think you're also right about the time constraints and hectic schedule demands. More time usually makes for a better product, but more time isn't usually available. Sure would have liked for someone to have had a chance to catch a few things in episodes like Threads, though. Stargate now has this 'rich tapestry' of 8-years of episodes and storylines to draw from... but if they don't use it, then they build inconsistencies that really irk the fans. Spoilers for Season 8:
              Spoiler:
              The reference to an extra 4 years with Jacob makes no sense to me... and I see that some fans are deciding that 'Stargate time' is different from 'our real time'... but I think the writers just... ooopsed... goofed... And not paying respect to how they developed Carter's backstory in Secrets...with her aspirations of becoming an astronaut... I think that was just another detail that was forgotten as they wrote the latest episodes. Just another facet of the character that was sacrificed for their more immediate goals... getting her out of Jack's chain of command.
              I'm not really sure if they truly keep a running list of information on each thing that is mentioned about a particular character. I really think it's up to each writer to go back and research and if they don't do a good job we see holes. I remember a commentary saying that up until Peter came along, they didn't even keep track of what the Jaffa and Gou'alds were saying. They just wrote words and Peter was the one to go through all the episodes and try to figure out what everything meant.

Obviously some writers more than others need to do a bit more research before they start writing..

Spoiler:
              Threads
              because in this case...Sam and Jacob lost nearly two years together.
              Big error I think.

ForeverSG1

Comment

It's the not too much that's the problem! Have you ever been in a car with a guy dripping in aftershave - barf, gag!

Welcome MSCON (what a shippy handle you picked!) and join us here in Samanda land! The natives are friendly; the topics are interesting; and focus of our attention is in a class by herself!

The right aftershave on the right guy ... is absolutely heavenly though.
                I have to admit, I'm one of those strange people who's senses are directly wired to her errogenous zones. Even blindfolded, if a certain scent is placed under my nose, my body goes haywire...crazy...nuts...bonzo...wacko! *heavy sigh*

ForeverSG1

Comment

Joe and Paul
                  Season 6

Descent – Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie (JM,PM) – this one was a lot of fun. We had the Sam pressure, Sam drowning, Sam and Paul. It was just well rounded and enjoyable and my one issue is that I KNEW that scientist was gonna buy it

Nightwalkers – JM, PM – hehehe, the kids in leather, what's not to love?? Sam in charge. Sam playing 'mother' to two aliens. Her taking the risk with the shot. We saw more of Sam in command in this one eps than we got in all of s8. again, my one issue is the lack of closure and the casual way her blending was treated…but Stargate has always had a bad habit of doing that

Shadow Play – JM, PM – Sam was just kinda there for this one. It was very much a Jonas eps, and no real Sam scenes stand out

Prometheus – JM, PM – oh, another great kick tushie Sam one. Her basically running the op, her and Jonas, doing her MacGyver imitation. She was very competent and soldier like.

Smoke and Mirrors – Katharyn Powers, JM, PM – more great Sam in charge. M&M do that well, writing Sam as a forceful but not *****y figure. They have a good sense of balance. And I loved her playing with the imagers in the end.

Prophecy – JM, PM – ooh, another good Jonas one, with Sam in it. This is pretty much 5 for 5 in s6 for M&M for me. Sam whumpage, Sam not letting herself be spooked by Jonas' predictions. Her trying to believe Jonas and standing up for him. Then also trying to stand up for her team and get Hammond to open the iris

Season 7

Homecoming – JM, PM – eh, well….ok, not one of my faves and Sam, well maybe I referred to the good Sam stuff back in Ron's and the flying the x-302 with jack. Sam was pretty much just here for this one

Revisions – JM, PM – I know Joe says he really liked this one but I found it horribly flat. At no point in time did I ever think they couldn't just go home, so there was no tension and no drama. However, I did like Sam trying to do what she does best, charming the natives. Her scenes with the alien dude were good

Avenger 2.0 – JM, PM – eh, you know, this one was just plain fun. Sam backing felger, using her influence with Hammond and trying to keep the balance between encouraging felger and reining him in. and the end? Going off to Baal's planet alone! Fantastic. Soldier Sam large and in charge.
                  The little Chloe/jay fantasy in the end was cringe worthy but you know I guess you just can't stop this silly stuff

Fallout – JM, PM – I liked scientist Sam, I liked her working with Jonas. Her, Jonas and Teal'c are great together. The episode suffered a massive plot hole – namely the magma not following them down their hole – and was a obvious re-write of the Core, but it was enjoyable and Sam was good in it. I even liked her bonding with kiana a bit over being a host. It's too bad we haven't seen any more things like that. It's like Sam and jolinar have been pretty much forgotten

Inauguration – JM, PM – was Sam even in this one? I don't think so.

Season 8

New Order 1 – JM, PM – I enjoyed this (bet you're getting tired of hearing that huh?)
                  I liked fifth getting Sam, the torture parts were painful to watch, but were also so good. When Sam broke, it was incredibly believable, but wasn't so over the top to be cringe worthy

Lockdown – JM, PM – all in all, not too bad. Yeah, invisible nuby lurking around the station was gonna be a bit hard from the get go, however it was done well. You were kept guessing who nuby really was in, there was equal opportunity whumpage and it was an enjoyable hour. Ooh, anyone notice that Sam securely has these boys wrapped around her finger? She says 'please' and they respond

Endgame – JM, PM – another goodie. The whole trust angle is a wee bit thin, but I liked Sam getting onto the ship. I know she's caught flack because of her attire, but you can't blame the writers for that. She did do a great job manipulating the baddies into not using the missile on that one planet

It’s Good to Be King – JM, PM- hehehe, Harry, what's not to love? Sam was good here, taking control and running the show. She did good managing Danny and Teal'c, and could see through Harry's crud and she did a great job managing jack in the puddle jumper. There was nothing massively outstanding, just nice solid competent Sam

Full Alert – JM, PM – eh…well, ok, we're cursed with the Russians and we did find out that Sam knows how to use a fax machine.

Moebius 1- JM, PM-
                  Spoiler:
                  I love the tension they set up when they went back in time. And they refer to it in part 2, that Sam wants people to do nothing, and she's telling that to two action heroes of jack and Teal'c…whose fatal weakness is that they HAVE to act. The tension is great even though it's not really touched on or seen. Whomever created geek Sam, it's a good idea and a nice change from the simple 'I'm a civilian' difference.

So M&M, they seem to be the most consistent in writing Sam. If she does something stupid, she does it to further the plot. She's mostly written as a competent officer, who just happens to be a woman. Course, these boys have also never tried to write Personal Sam, so there's really no frame of reference between their eps and those that have written personal Sam.

sigpic

Comment

Brad/cj/pdl and all the rest
                    Season 6

Abyss – Brad Wright (BW) – I like how Sam wouldn't give up on jack. I like how she was portrayed as unstoppable. It was good characterization

Allegiance – Peter DeLuise (PDL)- we have nice competent soldier Sam. Nothing emotional, nothing silly, just Sam being Sam

Unnatural Selection – BW – the introduction of fifth was great. And they followed up nicely on Sam and him. I loved the part where she questions, but follows, jack's orders. I think it was a great moment for Sam and a nice follow up to scorched earth, when she also questioned him

Sight Unseen – DK, Ron Wilkerson (RW)- already did this one

Metamorphosis – James Tichenor, Jaqueline Samuda (Nirrti)- ooh, nice Sam here. Quietly stoic, not emotional, not hysterical at dying. Just spookily calm. My only issue, the ending. She went from near meltage to 'fine' way too fast

The Changeling – Chris Judge (CJ) and BW- I liked fire fighter Sam, what little we saw of her. And the Sam in the sgc parts were also good. She had a nice report with Teal'c, friendly but not mushy, just nice and comfortable.

Season 7

Orpheus – PDL- oh, my favorite part, Sam being stuck down in the camp and having to listen to Teal'c being tortured. The simple look on her face was enough to bring you to tears and was actually, to me, more effective than watching Teal'c be tortured

Lifeboat – BW – well I liked Sam for the 20 seconds she was in it. No comment on the rest

Enemy Mine – PDL – just like lifeboat, Sam was nonexistent and I'll reserve my comments on the rest

Birthright – CJ- we FINALLY get a touch of the Amazon episode folks have been joking about since s1. and it's not as cheesy as it could have been. I liked Sam talking to ishta and her scenes with mala were great.

Death Knell – PDL – the ultimate Sam episode. Soldier Sam was the lynchpin of the whole thing and it was simply fantastic

Resurrection – MS- Sam was good in command here. One boat that they kinda missed was her and Anna. Here we have the two hosts/ex-hosts and tossed into that the whole 'medical experimentation' angle, which could have been so rife for Sam angst…and it was totally forgotten

Season 8

Affinity – PDL – umm…I did like her tweed jacket…but I have serious issues with Sam kissing Pete in the end. I liked her running the op, but her behavior was just so off in the end that it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth

Covenant – RW, RCC – already did this one

Sacrifices – CJ – oh, Sam and Daniel are so cute in this. When they find out about ry'ac's wedding, the Sam/jack scene in the hall. Some nice Sam characterization

Gemini – PDL – another good Sam one, even ignoring her making mistakes. I think we get a glimpse as to just how much fifth messed her up, and maybe something she never told the boys. Maybe my personal feelings, but I think she just said 'I don't remember' rather than ever telling them all that fifth did. I think Sam was terrified of fifth, and didn't even want to admit it to herself.
                    The sam/teal'c stuff was great and a total keeper. Replicarter is a fantastic villain and Amanda does evil so well.
                    I do think this could have benefited from seeing more of Sam's fear rather than just guessing at it.

So the other guys…it goes from eps to eps. Some are great, some aren't so great.

sigpic

Comment

you know, i would rather have someone with body odor than someone who bathes in perfume/cologne. just goes straight to my sinuses and instant headache

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        you know, i would rather have someone with body odor than someone who bathes in perfume/cologne. just goes straight to my sinuses and instant headache

Argh, no no no. Believe me I've been next to someone with the most offensive body odor and believe me there is absolutely NO comparison. I live with sinus issues and migraines on a daily basis, but there is nothing worse than forcing yourself to keep from retching. I worked in a shipping and recieving office for several years and I remember one night a truck driver coming in and for over an hour while we loaded his truck I remember dreading every time he walked up to the window and asked a question. My stomach twisted and rolled just at the mere thought of getting close to him. I can totally understand not wanting to be around someone whose doused themselves with perfume or aftershave. I personally have to avoid perfume counters or I'll go into an allergy attack...throat closing up, choking fits... not a pretty site. But the memory of dealing with that man will be embedded into my brain forever. *sigh*

ForeverSG1

Comment

Hey TH ... if you keep this up, I'm going to be out of a job!!!

Jester
                          Fear not, Jester, I can't hold a candle to your wit. You just inspire me.
                          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.
                            Thanks for the positive comments re The Oh Yea Times.
                            With working on that and other things I have to catch up on posts going back to last friday I think!! I only have half an hour to spare tonight, but hopefully by the end of tomorrow night will be able to post something current!
                            I'm looking forward to reading all the discussion I've missed and quite a number guess the ep competitions!!
                            Hope everyones OK.
                            MajorSam - enjoy your trip - you go sometime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Argh, no no no. Believe me I've been next to someone with the most offensive body odor and believe me there is absolutely NO comparison.

<snip>

I can totally understand not wanting to be around someone whose doused themselves with perfume or aftershave. I personally have to avoid perfume counters or I'll go into an allergy attack...throat closing up, choking fits... not a pretty site. But the memory of dealing with that man will be embedded into my brain forever. *sigh*

ForeverSG1
                              Yeugh! I can imagine!

I guess it comes down to the man. Personally, I don't care for perfume with some few exceptions - maybe a hint of Old Spice because it reminds me of dear old dad.

There was this young guy I knew, years back, who worked in a spice warehouse. I couldn't get enough of his BO! I'd follow him around whenever he came to the house. My hubby started to worry until I explained that he smelled of pepper and star anise and cinnamon. He was the best-smelling guy I'd ever met.

Ahem... now, to bring this somewhat back on topic, I wonder what Sam smells like after a 3-day trek through alien forests and nothing but MREs. Major, care to enlighten us? Is it true that you sweat what you eat?
                              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Oh Wow. Its taken me 20 mins just to find which page to pick uo from. I shall read you all tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X