Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Regarding my manips
    Very impressive photo graphics, Uber! Seamless! Thanks for posting the links! I do have to say, however, that the one of Sam and Thor's 'child' was simply disturbing... must get that image out of my head before I turn in for the evening!

Comment

OK, here's another pic, submitted for your whim...

Guess That Episode

So...I'm looking for folks to
      >>> guess the episode it's from
      >>> and/or provide alternate titles for the episode
      >>> and/or provide cool captions for the photo

Whichever strikes your fancy!

Here's my 'caption': "Little does he know that I've rewired it so that the controls in the backseat can override those of the front seat! Just wait 'til we're done kicking butt and start on the ride home... is he in for a surprise or two! I wonder how he'll like asteroid dodging from the front seat when he's not in control...?"
      Photo from the Official Amanda Tapping website

Comment

Great manips, Uberfan!

I especially loved CasaBlanca S&J! I can just hear Jack thinking to himself as Sam Carter walks into his life: "Of all the briefing rooms in all the military bases in all the world, she walks into mine."

Thanks for all the wonderful pic, comments and fun. What a great gang you are. I was just reflecting that I usually abandon threads at about the 200 post count - too unyieldly for me. But I just can't do without my SaGC fix.
        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          I wasn't real thrilled with Sam in 2010. In that one part, where Joe's saying he won't let Sam do this or that (Joe was going to hand over the GDO I think?), I wanted Sam to jump in and be bothered that things were being decided for her, while she's in the blasted room. I don't know... maybe she just let it slide, knowing that she was going to do just what she wanted anyway...
          Sally
          I think that was the point, though.

Hubby loved his wife and his emotions led him to want to protect her from what he surely knew would be a suicide mission. Sam and Jack knew full well that Sam would be in on it to the end, because they both knew things Joe couldn't - that whether she went or not, if successful, everybody would be gone anyway.

So I think Sam let it go as a means of disinformation to Joe.

IMO, in a union of equals, a husband does have authority over his wife, exactly as a wife has authority over her husband.

They do have the right to protect each other from harm and to insist that the possible victim respect the other's authority. If the situation had been reversed, I would have no trouble hearing Sam insist that Joe be no part of a suicide mission.

<shrugs> But that's just me. That, and I didn't have a problem with Sam being married to Joe.
          Gracie

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
            OK, here's another pic, submitted for your whim...

Guess That Episode

>>> and/or provide alternate titles for the episode

Photo from the Official Amanda Tapping website
            Ahem * I'll show Jack just how well i can handle a stick
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

"To be honest, sir, you could go a little easier on the aftershave,"
              Last edited by Tok'Ra Hostess; 08 March 2005, 04:58 AM.
              Gracie

Comment

Well, sir, I wouldn't have to wear this thing if you hadn't had baked beans and beer for breakfast."
                Gracie

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                  Well, sir, I wouldn't have to wear this thing if you hadn't had baked beans and beer for breakfast."

Hey TH ... if you keep this up, I'm going to be out of a job!!!

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                    "To be honest, sir, you could go a little easier on the aftershave,"
                    Or ... first, Felger, and now Jack! What is it with the macho scent?!

Comment

Macho scent is ....nice! Lol I even wear it lol! I love guys with aftershave lol albeit not too much!
                      Sam and Jack Shipper!

How do you know when a mans gonna say something smart he begins....." a woman once told me"

Comment

Jack/Sam, uh, making out http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/screencap2218.jpg

A different look at Jack's living room wall
                        http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/image2112.jpg

There's just a few...
                        Now you've nailed it ... I always thought that the "heavy-breathing" scene in Chimera should have been written this way!!

And, yes, that photo on Jack's living-room wall deserves its place of honor - why has he been hiding it all these years in the bedroom?!

Uber - your manips are super! Keep up the good work and keep sharing them with us! Although, have to admit ... the Sam/Thor photo was a bit ... er ... startling ... made me think that the yellow protein cube Thor served Sam on the ship may have actually had some of the same ingredients as the cake Jack ate in Brief Candle. So, that's really Sam turning older in the Gate room, and not their love child!!

Thanks a bunch for posting here!

Comment

Originally posted by Majorsamcarteroneill
                          Macho scent is ....nice! Lol I even wear it lol! I love guys with aftershave lol albeit not too much!
                          It's the not too much that's the problem! Have you ever been in a car with a guy dripping in aftershave - barf, gag!

Welcome MSCON (what a shippy handle you picked!) and join us here in Samanda land! The natives are friendly; the topics are interesting; and focus of our attention is in a class by herself!

Comment

Hey everyone, popping in to make some announcements!!!

First off, MAJORSAL, YOU'RE A SYSTEM LORD?!!??! WOOOOOHOOO, We have a SL among our ranks!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Second off... I'm ONE BLOCK away from becoming a System Lord myself!! EEEEH, Thanks to...MajorSal, lol, for putting me up to the next block!!! And for all the other brilliant people in this thread. Rep isn't necisariy, but is a LOVELY way of showing appreciation for hard work! *Checks if I can rep everyone again yet*

*186 points to go and counting*

I'm very excited, Green Jello is almost as good as a certain other kind of jello, makes me smile lots

So just some general LOVE for everyone for being the greatest bunch of people on the net! ((((((((((((((Samanda)))))))))))))))

Re/Aftershave... mmm.... *thinks of a certain person at a certain Ball/Dance and grins stupidly* Me likes. Of course not in excess...
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                              Hey everyone, popping in to make some announcements!!!

First off, MAJORSAL, YOU'RE A SYSTEM LORD?!!??! WOOOOOHOOO, We have a SL among our ranks!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Second off... I'm ONE BLOCK away from becoming a System Lord myself!! EEEEH, Thanks to...MajorSal, lol, for putting me up to the next block!!! And for all the other brilliant people in this thread. Rep isn't necisariy, but is a LOVELY way of showing appreciation for hard work! *Checks if I can rep everyone again yet*

*186 points to go and counting*

I'm very excited, Green Jello is almost as good as a certain other kind of jello, makes me smile lots

So just some general LOVE for everyone for being the greatest bunch of people on the net! ((((((((((((((Samanda)))))))))))))))

Re/Aftershave... mmm.... *thinks of a certain person at a certain Ball/Dance and grins stupidly* Me likes. Of course not in excess...

Congrats to our gal, Sal!! Does she get her very own hand device?!

And, don't worry, we'll make sure Madam Pressie gets there soon too!!

As to the aftershave and afterglow of "a certain Ball/Dance" ... hmmm ... whoever could you mean?!

Please post some more photos of your time on the Moebius set! There you go again, dropping another bombshell on us! I'm going to think that you are probably one of the extras running down the sand dunes in that episode! (And I think I may be right!)

Now, please do what Jack tells Sam to do in Moebius 2 ...

Spoiler:
                              You've got packing to do!

Have a wonderful trip and the Royal Court will keep the home fires burning until your return!

Comment

Dearest Royal Samandans

Please check your calendars and know that today, the eighth of March, is exactly one week away from our Queen's projected royal delivery. Keep aforementioned Royal Momma-to-be in your hearts and prayers.

We will soon know whether the Ides of March will be the Royal Heir's birthday (which would be delightful as it is my birthday also).

Jester

Comment

Working...
                                X