This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Potter Speculation Thread

This Thread is for ideas about the new book, specualte, guess, whatever you think will happen say here

Here is what I think

I think Harry Potter is a horcrux. And to beat Lord Voldemort, Harry must kill himself to kill Voldemort. This is why Harry is so similar to Voldemort because a piece of Voldemort soul is in Harry. Even J.K. Rowling said she might kill Harry off and what is better then self-sacrifice for a true hero. Also this way she won't have to write anymore about Harry Potter and she can sit around and count her money

If this thread is made my bad
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

We've got an all purposes Harry Potter thread already. In fact, I suspect it's still on this front page.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      We've got an all purposes Harry Potter thread already. In fact, I suspect it's still on this front page.
      I thought that was an apprication thread and not a speculation thread which is different I beileve
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        I thought that was an apprication thread and not a speculation thread which is different I beileve
        Nope, it also says discussion.
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Caboose: They could be worse?
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
          Nope, it also says discussion.
          Well I'll be damned, my bad
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X