This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tmnt (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Discussion/Appreciation

Thats right the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are coming back. If you can get the trailer to play its looks awesome!.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/tee...mnt_large.html
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles dammit! That trailer looks so cool!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
      Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles dammit! That trailer looks so cool!
      Poor UK:er

Comment

And don't forget the "new" TV Show starts next week. It takes place in the same universe as the one that started a few years back but takes place.... in the future!!!!

Comment

Huh, pretty cool trailer. I always loved TMNT when I was a kid.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I still love the Ninja Turtles!
            What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
            I made a big decision a little while ago.
            I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
            That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
            Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
            Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
            Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
            Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
            And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Hehehehe, looks cool.

Michaelangelo and Donatello were always the cool ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                Hehehehe, looks cool.

Michaelangelo and Donatello were always the cool ones.
                You got that right. I always loved Splinter too though.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

looks cool
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Okay I was kind of hoping they'd be like the ones I grew up with, the actual ones in the suit because it brings more of a realistic feelin' but knowing me being a girl that was borin in the 80's and loving TMNT I'll go see it! I have mixed feelings about that but it does look kind of neat, poor Mikey.

Comment

Bah, I can't get it to work! It keeps turning into the QT logo with a question mark on it.

I SO miss the Ninja Turtles. Michaelangelo was always the best! Never cared for the new series - I missed the classic Turtles too much. And I can't even begin to count how many times I saw the old live-action movies.

/"I made a funny!!"
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I saw this a few days ago and was blown away. I have seen TMNT figures in the toy aisles still but never knew they were still so popular as to create a TMNT movie.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                          I saw this a few days ago and was blown away. I have seen TMNT figures in the toy aisles still but never knew they were still so popular as to create a TMNT movie.
                          This would actually be the second major motion picture movie from TNMT, they made one back in 1990 titled simply Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not the greatest movie but it was rather entertaining. The TMNT remains one of the alltime best selling and most watched animated series ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase
                            This would actually be the second major motion picture movie from TNMT, they made one back in 1990 titled simply Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not the greatest movie but it was rather entertaining. The TMNT remains one of the alltime best selling and most watched animated series ever.
                            Second? Try fourth, but I guess if you don´t count 2 and 3 as "major motion picture" movies then your right

I saw all three of the originals in theaters, the first two were pretty good but the third was crap

This new movie is already having bad luck, they announced who was voicing Splinter last Friday and then on Sunday the actor died (I think I´m getting the dates right) Hopefully they won´t let this slow them down.

Comment

I don't think I ever really watched much of the TV series and I never wanted to see the films, I'd forgotten they even existed. I'm still thinking on going to see that one though, although I suppose it'll depend on what age range they're targetting and how smart they are about appealing outside that range.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Working...
                              X